A new addition to Aliasaholics Anonimous

RayRob

Cadet
Hi everyone, I was introduced to this formum by another fan of Alias who also posts on another forum that I visit. Things look great here but I think I will have a better browse when I get the chance.

Hope to get to know some of you a little better as no one I know is a fan of Alias.

Just to tell you a little more about myself, I live in the UK so here we are a little behind you guys in the USA with the episodes. I have watched seasons 1 and 2 already on SKY 1 and am currently re-watching season 2 on Channel 5. I should imagine by the time this second season has finished on Ch5 the new third series will begin on Sky 1 at the start of next year.

At the moment I am playing the internet download of the alias game from the ABC site and I think it's great which is why I can't wait until the PS2 game is released here in the UK - I think that will be pretty soon. :woot:

Series 1 DVD box set comes out in the UK on monday 29/sept but I won't be able to afford it just yet so I will be saving up for that to watch over and over again! :jump: :popcorn:

Hope to see you around, bye for now,
-Rachel :D

Back