A New Beginning

EKK. I am such a bad poster! I am SOOOOO sorry all, I know u all must hate me now. I’ve done a little summary of what’s happened so far because lets face it we’ve all forgotten (that includes me too lol) Hope you all enjoy and I am working on more updates (just think I graduated on may 23rd and now its summer so I should have lots of writing time.) Pleaseeeee review and tell me what you think because I am VERY unsure of the action parts *hides* I love you all for your wonderful reviews so far!!
Oh and also there is some medical lingo in this chapter, which I know very little of/about so if something is wrong sorry! If you tell me what it really is I would be happy for fix it for you all.
Summary:
Syd and Vaughn took down SD-6 and KISSED!! (awww) Then Vaughn took Syd back to his place where they got some much needed sleep (and yes they REALLY SLEPT) Next they went to talk to Fran, and Fran got to meet Vaughn. Syd and Vaughn just spent time together (finally), because Vaughn took some time off to take care of Syd, But… They got a Lead on Sloane, Derevko and Sark. Being the good CIA agents they are Syd and Vaughn went off on a mission to capture them all, where Syd saw a picture of a young women on a screen with some kind of rambaldi link.(very descriptive I know) Who the girl is, is still unknown. And lastly there was the fight where….
Everything seems to be flashing slowly in front of me, as in slow motion. Finally snapping out of my daze I lunge at the guy taking him down just as I hear the loud pop of his gun. Picking my self up off the floor after delivering an elbow to this creeps head. My eye’s immediately find Vaughn’s limp form lying on the floor.
Chapter 10~
Syd’s POV ~

He’s holding his left leg. Rushing to his side I notice he’s still conscious, quickly I fumble with my coms and call for the medic in the back up team. Once done with that I gently place my hands against his wounded thigh in an unsuccessful attempt to keep it form bleeding out. A few minutes later the medic appears at my side, Vaughn reaches for my hand, however, I can tell he’s going to lose conciseness soon, my hand leaves imprints on his black t-shirt and his hands, staining them red with blood as well. Once the medic team has his leg banged, we’re loaded into a black tactical van and taken to the nearest CIA affiliated hospital.
Once we arrive Vaughn is taken off through the wide double doors, leaving me staring at the swinging plastic sign reading employees’ only. I vaguely hear my dad talking to the doctors, but nothing they say makes much sense to me right now. I feel a hand on my shoulder turning I come face to face my dad, and just fall into his arms quietly crying. At first he just stands there unresponsive; soon however he wraps me in his arms like he did some many times before when I was a little girl. After regaining a slight amount of control, I slowly pull away as I notice Weiss and Dixon sitting in the near by waiting room. My dad leads me over and wordlessly I take a set next to Dixon, and across from Eric. It’s another hour, 15 minutes and 20 seconds later, I know because I was watching the hypnotic ticking of the clock hands, before the doctor approaches us.
“Hello, my name is Dr. Guidotti and I am Mr. Michael Vaughn’s doctor, which one of you do I report his status to?” He looks to my dad, probably because he’s the oldest so the doctor must assume he’d be the one in charge here, which is correct.
“Yes, I am Jack Bristow and I am the senior agent here, however we would all like to hear agents Vaughn’s status.” My dad responds, shocking all of us. I never would have thought my dad would do this for me, but I guess he figures I’ll just find my own ways if he shuts me out.
“Ok, please follow me to my office then.” Dr. Guidotti responds dryly. You would thinking after years of training to read people I would be able to read this man standing in front of me, however as of now I still have no clue what to expect of the news he’s about to deliver, which only frustrates me more. Once in the office the doctor, my dad and I sit, seeing how there are only 3 chairs in the room, and when everyone else gets settled the doctor begins.
“Mr. Vaughn was shoot in the left thigh, as you all know, the bullet did rupture the femoral, a major vein in the leg that delivers blood back to the heart, causing the heart to be deprived of blood when damaged. However, because you all were able to get him medical treatment so quickly he did not loss a large enough amount of blood to leave any permanent damage. As of now we have removed the bullet and stitched the wound together. He’s stable at the moment but still under the influence of many sedatives. We do expect him to be alert by tomorrow afternoon. Are there any questions you have for me at this time?” he finished while looking over his notes one last time.
“No, can I go see him now?” I ask
“Yes, I’ll take you all to his room now.” He responds to my father while standing to leave the office. We start down the stark, white halls for a while, taking many turns before we come to a halt in front of a door marked with two bold black numbers, reading 47. The doctor leaves us outside the room as he turns to tend to his many other patients. Turning to face the others, mainly to stall time and gain some strength, I receive a small reassuring smile from them all. After a few minutes of complete silence my father turns to open the door and leads the way inside.
Once inside I finally get a glance at Vaughn and my stomach does flip flops as my face surlier turns pail. Vaughn is lying in a standard white hospital bed, an IV running out of one hand, while an oxygen mask lies over his mouth aiding him to breathe. His left leg hangs suspended in a sling from the ceiling covered from toe to thigh in white medical gaze. As my eyes once again move to rest on his face I notice it is almost the same sickening color of the stark white hospital sheets.
It’s not till I feel Eric’s hand on my shoulder that I realize I have stopped in the doorway. He leads me over towards the bed slowly and I take the seat beside it. Soon after sitting down my dad and Dixon excuse themselves and exit the room. Looking over at Weiss I can see the pain etched onto his face and realize this must be hard on him as well. We sit in silence for a long moment till a nurse comes in to check on Vaughn’s vital signs. Eric exits the room with the nurse mumbling something about updating the others, but I really think he did it to give me some time alone with Vaughn. Gently moving up to sit on the edge of the bed I take his hand in mine and quietly plead with him to come back to me.
Later that evening my father tries to get me to go with him and the others to the hotel, however I insist on staying with Vaughn and finally my desire is granted. Once they all leave I resume my place on the bed till around 2 am when sleep threatens to overcome me. Deciding to gently lie down on the bed I quickly fall asleep next to Vaughn, where I belong.

TBC…
Off to send PM's...
If any of you dont want to read this anymore just let me know and ill take you off the PM list.

Code:
Aliasobsessed89
Jen-Jen
Scialet
i'm an aliasaholic
secret_agent_angel
i_love_you_mv
SpygirlAmy 
UndercoverPhoenix47
K-mila	
Aliasfan212
Dandan
Remys24
Jadeygirl
Stealthy
Freckles3706
JuliaSark05
Addicted 2 Alias 
alias=mylife26
broe4ever929
dandan
Fire*N*ice 
gregstar
KAC
LaurenRachael
LifesMystery
Lovygirl
Nadia Weiss
Syd26
Sydney_alias_vaughn
Vaughnshoney
Sab-alias

Did i miss anyone??

Oh and thanks for juliaSark05 (CATHY!!) for beating this for me and giving the Dr. a name!! LOVE YA. so any mistakes you see are all on her! ;) lol JK It's all me. :(

I hope Vaughn is gonna be okay and that it only hit his vest!

Can you please add me to your PM list! Thanks.

Megan

K Welcome and your added to my PM list. sorry it took me sooo long to update! but i hope you will keep reading.

Hey I just caught up
I love it
And with a cliffy like that, you HAVE to update soon!
And send a PM this way please!

Sorry about keeping you hanging but i hope you'll like the put come of it. (a little s/v fluff!)

im backkkkkkk
pleas epleas please update this
i love it

Hey Dandan. Thanks for checkin back. sorry you had to check soooooooo many times though! Here's an update for you I hope It was worth the wait.
:Ph34r:

I missed your fic, it's really great you updated it ;)
And believe me I'll definitely keep reading it :smiley:

Thanks for the pm

Sab

:love: :angel2:

Hey Dandan. Thanks for checkin back. sorry you had to check soooooooo many times though! Here's an update for you I hope It was worth the wait.
hey it was sooooooo worth the wait
vaughn is gonna be ok
i am so glad coz u were so evil with that last cliffy
and if u take me off the pm list i will b definatly very offended ok in english language that means please dont take me off of the pm list
awesome stuff and please update again soon
its awesoem
and jack was human i was all :eek: except i aint yellow or a big circle and i am human

aww thanks sweetie!!
i cant wait for more!! :D
heh WELCOME! :D

OMG SERIUOSLY?!?! An Update?!?!
wow, i forgot what this story was about....
juuuuust kidding ;) hehe aewsomeness, great chapter
can't wait for more

:D
SHHHHHHHHH melly! you know u liked it! :P lol thanks for reading still...although i would have made you read anyway.. hehe jk (hehe ok so at frist i didnt remember this was your user name but then i read the review and it was in true mel fashion... hehe idk what that means but its 3 am and ive had a long day)

I skimmed it and it was great LLT!!! (this is my first post here in like... 500 years lol) We havent talked in forever! I miss you!
LLT!!! I MISS YOU! It has been like 500 years... you should take down your away message and tallk to me more lol LOVE YA! thanks for skimming!! lol

Great update.. Loved it. Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

Well i am hoping to update soon... i may write more tonight if i dont pass out from lack of sleep first. lol glad you liked the update though i was unsure about this chapter

I missed your fic, it's really great you updated it ;)
And believe me I'll definitely keep reading it :smiley:

Thanks for the pm

Sab

:love: :angel2:

Hey sab! I hope your still saying youll keep readin after the next few chapter... not cus iam gonna be mean to you all and kill anyone but cus i have no clue where iam taking this fic and i could turn out bad lol. but glad to see your still around!!

hey it was s
ooooooo worth the wait
vaughn is gonna be ok
i am so glad coz u were so evil with that last cliffy
and if u take me off the pm list i will b definatly very offended ok in english language that means please dont take me off of the pm list
awesome stuff and please update again soon
its awesoem
and jack was human i was all :eek: except i aint yellow or a big circle and i am human
ME? EVIL???....NEVER!! :angelic: lol. Dani your reviews are always good! I love them!! then make me laugh.... *happy sigh* i am happy it was worth the wait to you and yes jack was human.... its crazy to think that way though lol ... to tell you the truth you lost me on the yellow and big circle thing though :lol:

i just found this fic
can i get a PM?
thanks

Kt

i just read all of this!!!!
great job i love it!!!
can i get a pm for it plz!!!
HEY Kt and Mnkdance glad you could join my crazy little world!! I am happy to see not eveyone left after alias ended *moment of silence* *sob* K sorry i am better now... lol ok ill go before i scary you all away but thanks for reading and reviewing i hope you like the rest!

love all my readers (even the lerkers) ;) ~lizzy

SHHHHHHHHH melly! you know u liked it! :P lol thanks for reading still...although i would have made you read anyway.. hehe jk (hehe ok so at frist i didnt remember this was your user name but then i read the review and it was in true mel fashion... hehe idk what that means but its 3 am and ive had a long day)

:lol: true mel fashion? ok now, lets not make me sound like a man, but i'll give you a break and let that one go bc you're a crazy person who's up at 3am and reading

:D

melly how did i make you sound like a man??? your the crazy one! lol...ok maybe iam a little crazy too but shhhhhh and iam up and reading at 3 am cus i have nothing better to do...sad but true! lol

wow so its been forever! i know i havent updated in a REALLY long time but i am workin on it....not that anyone cares anymore lol. real life is just well crazy right now. i just started college a few months ago and i have a ton of personal felgercarb going on right now. so for anyone still intrested it will come one day... ~lizzy

ME? EVIL???....NEVER!! :angelic: lol. Dani your reviews are always good! I love them!! then make me laugh.... *happy sigh* i am happy it was worth the wait to you and yes jack was human.... its crazy to think that way though lol ... to tell you the truth you lost me on the yellow and big circle thing though :lol:
Hell i Lost me at the big yellow thingy
sorry i must have replied at like 3 or something for me to be that crazy

I got just a carzy thought, maybe youll agree with me but........Dont you think you might want to update
We all adore this fic its awesome and we really want more
so ......is my thought really THAT crazy or out there

wow so its been forever! i know i havent updated in a REALLY long time but i am workin on it....not that anyone cares anymore lol. real life is just well crazy right now. i just started college a few months ago and i have a ton of personal felgercarb going on right now. so for anyone still intrested it will come one day... ~lizzy
DUDE im still reading and i cant wait

you know this was the first fic i EVER read
how cool is that!
i just thought id share that with you

~Dani

Ohhh i understoond wot i meant with the whole yellow thing

well you know how i wrote :eek: well look at it
its big circular and yelllow heheh
and im human

:lol: dandan your way to funny! that is cool that this is ther first fic you EVER read...kind of crazy to think that mine was first and that yet you kept reading...lol I know you want an update but i just havent had time or the inspriation to write...maybe if you wanna help me with more ideas or something that would be pretty cool, or to just push me to write and ill feel guilty and update lol ;)

Back