A New Life

heres some more of ch 2.

Sydney sighed and walked out of the room. She headed towards her car, and got in. She drove towards her house. When she finally got to her house, Will was sitting on the couch. He looked tired and worn out. He has probably been working at Francie’s all day.

"Hey, where have you been all day?’ Will asked as she plopped down next to him.

"Boring meetings." Sydney replied, pushing the loose strands or brown hair out of her face.

"If you don’t mind me asking, but how’s your mom?" Will said, lowering his voice.

Sydney smiled, "She’s doing good. She’ll be back in the field soon."

"That’s good." Will said.

"Well, I’m gonna go to bed. I have had a rough day. I’ll see you tomorrow."

more of ch 2.

Sydney heard a knock at her door. "Coming!" She jogged over to the door. Michael Vaughn was standing outside.

"Hey honey!" Sydney said smiling. She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. "Whatcha got there?"

Vaughn smiled. He had his hands behind his back. He pulled out a bouquet of flowers.

"For me?"

"Yeah, I was in the neighborhood and I thought I’d drop by." Vaughn said.

Sydney gave him another hug. "Thank you!"

"I’ll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Tomorrow."

Vaughn walked back to his car. "Man do I love her!" He drove back to his house. There was a dark blue SUV parked outside of his house. He frowned and got out of his car. He spotted a shadow near his porch. Vaughn quickly hurried to his door.

"Hey Michael!" A squeaky voice piped.

"Alice, how many times have I told you it’s over?"

"Oh yeah, it’s over alright." Suddenly, another figure crept up behind him and knocked him out.

(im not done yet. dont worry!)

heres the last part of chapter 2 for you all. ill start on chapter 3 today. promise!

Sydney walked into the CIA headquarters. She searched the area, but found no friendly faces. A tall skinny man walked up to her.

"Kendall says to report into the debriefing room right away."

Sydney nodded. She hurried towards the debriefing room. Her mother and father were already there.

Irina had a worried look on her face. "Sydney, sit down."

"What, what is it?"

Irina took a deep breath. "Last night, Agent Vaughn…"

"What happened to Agent Vaughn?"

"Agent Vaughn was kidnapped. We saw this woman at his house," Irina pointed a remote to the television screen and pressed a button.

An image showed up on the screen. It was a blonde woman. Sydney knew she had seen that face before.

"It’s Alice!" Sydney cried.

Jack frowned. "Who?"

"His old girlfriend."

"But where has he gone?"

Sydney placed her head in her hands. She thought hard and long. "SD-6."

"What?" Kendall, Jack, and Irina said in unison.

"SD-6. Dad, it’s a trap. Sloane somehow found out that we are double agents and he wants us. He must have known we would find out that he knows so he kidnapped Vaughn to lure us in."

Kendall clapped. "Very well Ms. Bristow. Now how do you plan on getting him back?"

"This is it. Our chance to bring them down. I say we move in now." Sydney said.

Chapter 3

Vaughn opened his eyes. "Not this again."

He was in a dark room, handcuffed to a chair. He heard the door open, and saw two figures walk in.

"You know you could have had me if you wanted."

Vaughn rolled his eyes. Alice. He decided not to respond.

"Oh well, it’s a shame you chose her over me. But I found someone new." She placed her hand around the other figure’s shoulder.

"Pity. Now she has me."

Vaughn recognized that English accent. Sark, great.

"We’ll be leaving you now. We’re expecting Agent Bristow any time now." Sark laughed. The two walked out.

"Oh man, Syd hurry!"

Sydney sat patiently in the van. They were on their way to SD-6 right now. Jack gave her a reassuring glance. Irina put her arm around Sydney’s shoulder.

"You know, most families go on picnics and stuff. My family, well we go destroying black op divisions of the CIA." Sydney said, forcing a smile. She was very worried about Vaughn.

"That’s right." Irina said.

Weiss turned around to face them. "We’re here."

Jack nodded. "I’ll go in first…"

"No, I should. I’ll secure Sloane and then call for back-up. You’ll need to shut off the security cameras."

"Got it." Weiss called out. He motioned to three other agents. "You guys, come with me. We need to shut off the cameras."

The driver parked the van. "Good luck everyone."

Sydney got out of the van. She strode over to the entrance without looking scared. She felt her ear for the earpiece she had to communicate with the others. "I’m in."

She entered the elevator and walked into the white room. The red laser scanned her and then another set of doors opened. Sydney spotted Marshall and Dixon. Oh man. This is bad. How are they gonna take this?

Sydney headed towards Sloane’s office. She spotted him at his desk on the phone. She carefully knocked. He motioned for her to come in.

"Hello Sydney." Sloane said.

Gosh do I hate him.

"Sydney, could I ask you something?"

Sydney faked her best smile. "Yes ofcourse."

Sloane pulled out a gun. "Who are you working for?"

ill work on the rest later today.

thank you all! dont worry, vaughn is gonna be fine! i was gone all weekend at my stepmom's sister's house. i did absolutely NOTHING byt worked on my story. ill have it posted today, hopefully. she wouldnt let me go on the computer, AGAIN. ill try to post the rest of ch 3 today.

<3, Kailyn

heres some of ch 3. im on my computer before school. thats why its so early. later this week, im gettin my own computer. then, ill be able to work on it without gettin kicked off. YAY!

Sydney blinked hard. "What? I have no idea what you…"

"I think you do." Sloane pulled out a gun. He aimed it at her head.

With one giant leap, Sydney ran at him and kicked the gun out of his hand. Before Sloane could react, she grabbed the back of his neck and slammed it against the desk. Sloane winced. Before she could do it again, two men appeared out of no where with their guns trained at Sydney’s head.

"You never go anywhere without your precious bodyguards, do you?"

more of ch 3.

"No, Agent Bristow. I don’t."

The bodyguards began to shoot at her. Sydney ducked under Sloane’s desk. She grabbed his gun and shot the men down. Sydney saw Sloane run down the hall.

"Dad! Sloane’s getting away!" Sydney said, out of breath.

"Which way?" Her father answered. She heard gunshots and then his voice.

"Towards the parking lot." Sydney looked around anxiously. She spotted Sark and Alice running towards the back rooms. "I’m going to find Vaughn."

Jack ran towards the parking lot. He heard footsteps behind him and turned around. Sloane was running through the parking lot. Jack shot at Sloane but missed.

Sloane disappeared behind a row of cars. Jack edged up against them and followed footsteps. He heard a gunshot and a scream. He rounded the corner to see Irina laying on the pavement, blood trickling down her arm.

"Sloane!" Jack yelled, shooting towards him. Sloane ran and jumped into a car. He sped away as Jack shot at him.

"Irina!" Jack cried, rushing to her side.

Irina held back a rush of tears. "Jack…I…"

"You what?"

"Jack…"

Sydney followed Sark and Alice. She pushed herself against a corner when they were about to turn a corner. She glanced around to see where they went. They were gone!

"Help!"

Sydney heard a voice calling.

"VAUGHN!" She called, searching all the rooms frantically.

Finally, she found him. He was tied up to a chair. His face was very pale.

"Vaughn," Sydney said. She planted a kiss on his lips. Then she began to untie him. "Sark did this to you?"

"Him and Alice." Vaughn pulled the last bit of ropes off his arms and feet. He wrapped Sydney in a hug and kissed her again.

"C’mon. We have to go find my dad."

im gonna go shopping now, but ill work on it soon.

You're right it's really good...and a little bit...but only a little bit better than your hidden secrets!!!Because your hidden secrets were great...and it's hard to top something which is really good!!! (y)
please post more...
can you PM me when u update?
that would be really nice!

You're right it's really good...and a little bit...but only a little bit better than your hidden secrets!!!Because your hidden secrets were great...and it's hard to top something which is really good!!! (y)
please post more...
can you PM me when u update?
that would be really nice!

Back