A New Life

i am DEFINITELY going to work on the rest of ch 3 today. Im just going to sit down on my computer and type type type! Ill work on ch 4 wen im done. Ill pm u (if u want) once I have updated it. Yes, sark and alice will kick some bootay. and they both must DIE!

Chapter 4

Sydney and Vaughn hurried through SD-6. Sydney spotted CIA agents with Marshall and Dixon. Sydney jogged over to them, giving them each a hug.

"Don’t worry, everything is going to be ok," Sydney said soothingly to them.

Dixon glared at her. "Don’t speak to me."

Marshall gave her a look of sympathy. "Don’t worry about him. We’ll both be ok in time." Marshall kissed her cheek. She blushed and waved as an agent led him away.

"Should I be jealous?" Vaughn asked, playfully punching her shoulder.

Sydney smiled, "No way."

"I…I love you." Irina said. She clutched her arm.

"You what?" Jack asked, stunned.

Irina smiled through her pain. "I love you." Irina finally cracked. A rush of tears flowed down her cheeks.

Jack frantically pulled out his cell phone, and dialed 911. "I need and ambulance." He gave directions and hung up.

He placed his hand under her head to support her. Jack grasped her hand, and felt a single tear trickle down his cheek.

"Jack, come here," Irina whispered. Jack pulled his head close to her. Irina placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him.

Sydney ran towards the parking lot. She could hear Vaughn running behind her. She heard gunshots. Sydney whipped her head around to see Alice and Sark running after them.

"Vaughn!" She cried. Sydney grabbed his arm and dragged him behind a row of cars. Just then, she heard sirens that were coming from an ambulance. She ran off towards the noise.

"MOM!" She cried as she saw her mother being placed on a stretcher.

"Sydney," Her father ran to her and embraced her in a hug. She felt him shaking as she ran her hands up and down his back to comfort him.

"Dad, what’s wrong with Mom?"

Jack hesitated. "Sloane shot her and then escaped."

Sydney felt a lump form in her throat. "Is she going to be ok?"

Jack nodded, "Yes. She was only shot in the arm. She’ll be ok."

this is a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY random post.

*heres poor irina on the stretcher :stretcher:
*this is my yearbook teacher 🛴 (only she would be eating dirt by now)
*i like monkeez. 🐒 spastic monkeez r da best!
* :chatchairs: ima blabbermouth. i love to talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk. u can tell cuz i post so much.

more of ch 4.

"You’re what?" Francie exclaimed. Her jaw dropped.

"Yep! I’m getting married."

Francie almost dropped the bottle of nail polish she had in her hand. "Say what?"

Sydney smiled. She pulled the ring out of her pocket and slipped it onto her finger.

"To who?" Francie asked. She crossed her legs and leaned towards Sydney.

"Remember I told you about the guy I liked at work? Michael?" Sydney asked. "Well, we started dating a few months ago and he proposed!"

Francie reached over and gave Sydney a hug. "I get to be your maid of honor, right?"

"Who else!" Sydney said, laughing. "I invited him over for dinner tonight. You wanna cook something extra special?"

"Sure!" Francie danced out of the room to the kitchen. "I’m gonna be a maid of honor! I’m gonna be a maid of honor!" She sang.

Sydney heard the door open. Will walked in. "Who’s going to be the maid of honor?"

"Francie." Sydney showed him the ring.

"You’re…you’re engaged?"

Sydney blushed and nodded. "Yes."

"To who?" Will said, sitting down next to her.

"Michael Vaughn."

Will gulped. He got up and shut the door. "The Michael Vaughn? You mean the guy who was briefing me?"

"Yes!"

Will wrapped her in a hug. "Congratulations! I can’t believe it! Will SD-6 kill him too?"

Sydney froze. Was he half kidding? "No. SD-6 is gone."

"Gone? What do you mean gone?" Will said.

"Gone, poof. Wiped off the face of the earth. How you ask? CIA is how."

Will looked relieved. He must have been after the trauma SD-6 put him through. "Good."

"C’mon. Vaughn’s gonna be here any moment. Let’s go help Francie with dinner."

chapter 5 is on its way! ive decided to add more scenes with francie/will, sark/alice, sloane, and jack/irina for she'sgood. i think itll be more interesting than the first because of all the different scenes.

Chapter 5

Vaughn straightened his coat. He walked up to Sydney’s door and knocked.

"Coming!" Sydney called. She opened the door.

"Hey beautiful," Vaughn said, pulling Sydney to him for a quick hug and kiss. She took his hand and led him inside.

"Francie, Will!" Sydney called. They hurried into the living room where Sydney stood with Vaughn. "Guys, I want you to meet my fiancé, Michael."

"Hey," Will called, shaking Michael’s hand like he had just met him. He winked and stepped back.

Francie came and shook his hand too. "Nice to meet you Michael." Francie turned to Sydney. "I have to go get dinner finished."

Francie skipped to the kitchen. "I’m gonna be a maid of honor! I’m gonna be a maid of honor!" She sang once again.

"What’s that all about?" Michael asked, putting his arm around her waist.

"Oh nothing," Sydney giggled. The three of them went to sit on the couch to wait for Francie to finish dinner.

"Congratulations you guys!" Will said. He lowered his voice. "I assume you know about SD-6 too?" He asked Michael.

"Yep, I was there."

"Dinner’s ready!" Francie called.

Back