Season 5 A New Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Sunday night is the best TV bight ever! American Dreams and Alias is the ultimate combo! Plus it is such a relaxing day and Alias made my Mondays back at work OK b/c I was still on a high from Sunday's episode!!!

some of you guys are saying 10 is too late but ER is on nbc at 10 and always gets high ratings plus, alias might get better ratings since there in little to no competition on wednesday nights. just a thought

I definitely think putting it on a Wednesday is stupid! :angry: Alias is the thing that we all look foward to watching on sundays, i think it reels in a lot of people that way.
the time slot sucks, because a lot of alias watchers are teens, like me age 14 or so to 24 and for us younger ones, it's a late time to have it on- it might lose a lot of views this way :thinking:

i think this supposed line up sucks :superangry:

wedenesdays at ten? that may be pushing it for me. i have school. and i like it on sundays too. it's the perfect thing to end the weekend and start the week. i dunnoooooo.... :Ponder:

Me too! If they keep us in suspense I will die! Weeknights are not very good for me or a lot of other people so that really sucks.

Sidenote for everyone posting how mad they are, this is a speculation of someone (or so I assumed from what it said.) the person said "this is how I would make the schedule" not "abc has decided this". There is still a pretty good chance it will stay on Sundays, as it has been this whole time.

Yeah, thanks. We all know ABC will do the right thing, but then again this is ABC so who knows? And isn't that what these boards are all about~ speculation???

i don't mind it moving to Wednesday's if it has to but i'm tired by 10 and to stay up till 11 on wednesday's will not make me happy! well if it does have to move then so be it

Holly felgercarb....10!
As it is now, I have to take a nap on Sundays just to watch Alias at 9-
(I start work at 6:00 AM)- Somehow I don't think the boss man will let me nap during work to stay up on Wednesdays just so I can watch Alias-I thknk that might be pushing it a little. ;)

I think they will keep it on Sunday nights ... they most probably would think about moving it to 10pm on sundays too and then the "practice"-spin-off could work on wednesdays at 10pm ... ;)

:angry: I am so upset i am one of the younger viewers of ALIAS and hate that they moved it to 10 because i get less SLEEP!!! i agree with everyone that we have lives and we are tierd by 10 o'clock i think 9 pm was a great time slot.

the latest on alias media is that alias will NOT be back till 2005 - they will do what they did to nypd blue a few years ago and air all 22 episodes in a row with no repeats from jan. 2005 till may 2005 - this will surely kill the show. this is why abc is at the bottom of the ratings. they are doing this to make room for another pilot to take alias's time slot.

after abc did this to nypd blue they moved it's timeslot too so it was a double whammy (they moved it from 10 to 9 pm.) - then they moved it back to 10 - the more times you change a timeslot the less likely you are to keep a fan base.

Here is the contact info for ABC. If we flood them with phone calls, emails, and letters, this may just change their mind about moving Alias to midseason. So make sure you email and phone as many times as you can.

Snail Mail:
ABC, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551

Email: (make sure you put ALIAS in the subject line)
netaudr@abc.com

Phone:
(818) 460-7477

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back