Season 5 A New Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse u what is ur problem consecutive episodes are great and i dont mind waiting but showing the show at ten with probably get it canceled a lot of people are not going to stay up just for bad writing and plot lines that dont make sense

theyre showing alias on wednesdays now????? NOOO!!! that ruins everything! actually it doesnt.. but I dont like it anyway. and it will be on at nine, since I live in Alaska. (anyone else out there that lives in an igloo?jk...) its still on abc right?

10 ?? WTF- 10 will kill me-Litterly- I can barely make 9 on Sunday's with the fact that I have to be at work by 7AM- Geez...*sigh* :asleep: This will be me Thursday morning.

Wait, I thought that Alias is staying on Sunday nights but won't start airing until January! Wasn't that the lastest plan or did I miss something?

Yeah, are you guys sure that they're moving Alias?. I was checking on the website for the station that carries it up here in Canada (CTV) not that long ago (a couple of weeks tops) & when they released their fall schedule alias was listed as Sunday nights starting in January (sorry I don't remember what time slot)

I think if i had to pick crazy time slot or beginning to air again in January... i'd pick the crazy time slot! its too bad, but they probably don't care much about what we want anyway.. (n)

Uh guys... Alias is still slated for it's original sunday night spot. This thread was just speculation, since it was BEFORE they announced that Alias would be held back until January.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>My mom doesnt even like me watching it at 9! Think about what she'll think about 10...oh man...now i have to tape it every night or something! :( </span>

Ok my friend that works in TV land told me this.............alias is slotted for 10 PM on Sundays as of Jan 05 but if ther new series they put there has better ratings in will in fact be moved to Wednesday nights.

I would love alias on wednesdays!! :love: but, 10!!!!?????!?!?!?!?!?! :wtf: !!! I'm 13 and my bedtime is at 10 :cuss: . I dont want to tape it! tapes suck!! I'll do whatever I can!!

Folks, I seriously doubt that they are going to move it to Wednesdays...right, against CSI:NY. I think they know that would be a stupid move ;)

I don't think it's been moved to wed. I think that i heard from sd-1 from a reliable source that that was a foiler (but dont quote me on that)! Anyway sydspy is right, puttin it against csi ny would be suicide! im 99.9% sure its takin desperate housewives spot (its original slot) midseason! :smiley: no worries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back