A New Slayer

liliana

Cadet
in ep 11 a potential who has just been activated turns up in LA her name will be Dana and she will be played by Navi Rawat shes made appeareances as Melanie on 24 she's also appeared in The OC,Roswell and Fastlane

1069891255.jpg

AWESOME! Slayerism. I really want to know how this whole 'All the potentials inthe world are slayers now' thing worked out. There were a lot of people who were really mad at Joss for screwing with the Slayer mythology, but I'd like to see where he's going with it before I get all 'Evil Joss, you did it again!' on him.

i was one of the people who was mad for him messing up the mythology.
i still wanna know what Dana is gonna be like. hopefully nothing like Kennedy. i hate her!

who was she in Roswell?

I wasn't upset with him I thought it was rather cool u know finally somehow it wasn't all Buffy and Faith's responsability they could retire and she played in Roswell a girl named Shelby Prine in Season 3 episode 9 Samuel Rising.it's the Christmas episode where Max meets that autistic boy,Michael plays Santa,Maria's the elf its right after the ep where they break up

This is for the episode called "Damage," right? I can not wait to see that--it sounds great!

Spoilerfix.com has an episode summary--check it out! (I won't reveal anything here, though I live on spoilers--I realize others are a lot better than I am and can live with suspense!)

Good ole Andrew is also making a visit in this episode. Hallelujah our messiah returns. :P When Andrew first sees Spike again oh that's gonna be classic.

Back