A question among questions!

Which is worse?

• Wait till him/her leaves the room, and take a cookie.

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Take a cookie from the jar right infront of them.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Here's a question for you all.. What's worse, in your opinion for a person to do.

The Setting:

Your at your friends house, and in the same room as him/her. On the shelf, there is a cookie jar. You friendly politely asks you -not- to eat ANY of the cookies from that jar....

Options above.

I'd say waiting til they leave would be worse as it is trying to hide it from them. If you're going to be rude and inconsiderate, at least don't hide and/or lie about it.

I agree with Naeya. It's worse to be sneaky and underhanded than outright rude or rebellious. At least if you take it in front of him, you are opening yourself to immediate consequences.

It would fully depend on a few things..

Why did they want me to not touch the cookies? Are they poisoned? Are they just badly made? Are they for someone else?

Then..What kind of cookies are they? Chocolate chip? Oatmeal?

It would fully depend on a few things..

Why did they want me to not touch the cookies? Are they poisoned? Are they just badly made? Are they for someone else?

Then..What kind of cookies are they? Chocolate chip? Oatmeal?

They are secretly tasty explosive devices that said person made for his friends to eat. :D2

He is using reverse psychology on you, he really WANTS you to take and eat them. Because he needs a legal way to end your life.

The oatmeal acts as shrapnel, Especially since they were steel cut oats! The chocolate chips....secretly chocolate silcon chips!

*scratches off her vote*

Though you were asking what I'd do. I'd totally take a cookie when his/her back were turned. Who hordes cookies from their friends anyway? And any friend of mine would know all the cookies belong to me anywhoo.

I'd just say.. "Oh yeah -----?" Then take a cookie. I think it's worse to be dishonest with folks you consider friends. Even if they're asking for it.

yeah I'm with Luciro, although my language might be a bit (add a few more swears) worse than that.

My boyfriend says I can't swear in public anymore :(

yeah I'm with Luciro, although my language might be a bit (add a few more swears) worse than that.

My boyfriend says I can't swear in public anymore :(

Yeah, but see, the next time he says that, just tell him, "Oh yeah? Well, I know a few things you can't do in the bedroom anymore."

All of this just goes to show how much folks actually like lying to their friends.
I'd rather have folks decide if they're a cookie snatcher's friend than have them not know who I am really.
Oh and to follow Kuzz.

C,c... Who took a cookie!?

lol... I attacked a coke machine at walmart yesterday... 3 coke machines, and they kept taking my change... i got po'd so I started cussing at it and pretty much smashed it up enough to get my change back

A good way to get arrested for domestic violence.....against soda machines.

Then we run into the question of for who..

It's worse for them if I take the cookie while they aren't looking. They may not be able to tell who did it. May have been saving the cookies for something specific.

It's worse for me if I take the cookie while they're looking. Then they have a target for anything near them and I don't have the fastest reflexes.

Back