A Question

Xblood

Cadet
i watched the E3 2005 video and i was just wondering... in this game the only way you can EXP you have to be on a mission? can you just leave town and start killing things on freewill or you have to be in a mission zone?

and another question about the E3 2005 video why does every1 have the same sword... can you get a new sword... i know this is dumb question and that was a lil short preview of the game... and can you but armor that will change your apperance, because it looks like what you pick when you make your person is what you stuck with forever...

Originally posted by Xblood@Apr 8 2006, 12:52 AM
and another question about the E3 2005 video why does every1 have the same sword... can you get a new sword... i know this is dumb question and that was a lil short preview of the game... and can you but armor that will change your apperance, because it looks like what you pick when you make your person is what you stuck with forever...
You have to remember that they probably aren't worried about adding new models to the game a year ago. It was still in production, and that means that they were trying to just get the coding down so they could actually make a game work. As it gets more closer to release, I'm almost positive they will be adding new models to, and be hiring new graphical artists to create new renders.

You have to remember, they want everyone to be an individual in this game.

Originally posted by Xblood@Apr 8 2006, 12:13 AM
i watched the E3 2005 video and i was just wondering... in this game the only way you can EXP you have to be on a mission? can you just leave town and start killing things on freewill or you have to be in a mission zone?
You can either go on missions to earn xp or you can go outside of town and start mowing monsters down, it's up to you :smiley:.

Back