A quick briefing of Alias

Hey guys, I need your help with something.
See, I've looked around, but it'd take me over a zillion years to get through all the subforums, topics and posts so if there's already a topic on this, I'm sure my message will be moved to the right place.
Anyway, I'm on a different forum and I'm thinking about posting an Alias topic to see if anyone else is into it. But see, I don't know where to begin on explaining everything.
PLUS I never actually saw the first series of Alias, and only started around half way through the second series ...
Can you help me?
I mean I don't want the topic to go on for miles and miles so everyone who looks at it thinks, "I'm not reading all that!" but I just need a general you know, explination of what it is and who everyone is and what they do and stuff ... I'm never really any good at explaining things like this because I go around in circles and stuff things up ...

I don't need an urgent reply, but some replies would be nice :smiley:
Thanks guys :D

~Lars ^_^

did you want a short explaination. i can pretty much give you an overview of all the characters and what their role was in season one.alias is a little bit complicated so it can be hard to go trough all of the eps and the whole rambaldi thing can be long.

i would be more than willing to help you out with this! to start with you can go into alias seasons, and then you pick an eppy (they are numbered). Pinned at the top is a detailed summary. If you have any questions then I check the board at least 10 times daily and you could also IM me on AIM at LDaphen2. So any way i can help would be great. Nice to meet you ....Lars(? is that what you want to be called?)
Much luck,
Lauren

Back