A Return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentDesertRose

Tragic Romantic
Hey all,

I know I left a couple weeks ago because I couldn't take all of this anymore. But now, I have nothing to do anymore. I want to just kill myself sometimes, but I won't. I want to just scratch at my wrists until there is just pain.

I don't know. I mean I hate myself, but maybe I need something like AA to bring something else besides pain in my life.

Should I come back? I don't know. No one cares that I left anyways. No one ever IMed me after. No one cared to. They just thought I was part of the crowd leaving. Does it matter anymore? Does anything f*cking matter anymore? I don't know.

Do I have any friends left here? Probably not, they all probably forgot about me. That is what happens with everyone here. And also the friends that see this thread will wonder why I am acting like I am in such a crappy mood but wondering if I should come back.

I don't know. I f*cking don't know anything anymore.

Kat

Thanks. You are too. I might stay. I like it around here, but like I said at another message board, maybe I won't come around here as much as I did weeks before. Or maybe I'll just leave altogether. I don't know.

KAT!!!!!!!! :woot: Please please stay!!!!!! I know you're going through a rough time in your life right now, please don't hesitate to IM me @ xCourtneyKikix if you want to.

Please stay :smiley:

:love: Court

Kat. i missed you. i had talked to u a few times. i didnt know ur sn... please stay.... :flowers:
(Liz) glad to have u back

Wow. I'm happy to see all these responses. And I have seen that things have changed and got better around here, so that's good. And it works, I'm insane as well. It's all good. And Courtney, I added your SN to my AIM. But I missed talking to all of you and now that things are better, it will be great to talk to lots of you...if I do come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back