A Road Less Traveled By

ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww !!!!!!!
just read everything all over again cause i hadn't read it for so long!
please post again soon
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

no im not stopping. just had to stop for a while bescausenof school/. FIANLS really Sucked... but school ends mon.. then a new chap will be up. sry about the delay! SO sry!!!!!!!!!! it will be up and trust me ur in for something...
:evil laugh and grin:
MUHAHAHHAHHhahahahah!

liberty47 said:
:angelic: Hey, I have a question to ask! I just found this story and so I started reading it, as you do. Accept one thing kinda stood out in it, 'What made you decide to call her Liberty47? The only reason I ask is because that actually happens to be my username!' not that I really mind or anything, it was just kinda a shock! :angelic:
actaully i thought it wuld be freedom so it would be irionic of how she wasnt very free then a week later u joined. it was so ironic! i was like. "omg her username is liberty 47!!!!" lmao!

i got more up!!!!!! YAYAY! be proud.. mon writiers block is finished! gone kaput!

Chapter 30- Planned
Sydney snuck up to Irina’s room. Not only was her foot killing her so was her heart. She still had tears running down her face, but she had to confront her mother. She was so glad to just hear his voice, but to think that he hadn’t heard hers was heartbreaking.
Irina was passed out on the bed. She had had a hard week. First Sydney had to be shot in order to stay alive. Then there was Sloane, who Irina could no longer trust. Then Vaughn. He was obviously moving on. He had followed the blonde woman to the elevator and was forgetting about Sydney. Then there was Sydney calling Vaughn. Irina knew this day would come. It was putting too much stress on both of them. She had a little bit of whiskey before she passed out of mental exhaustion and the whiskey. (A/N: Hehe. She’s like Karen from Will and Grace. LMAO!)
Sydney went up to the bed and crawled up onto it. Then she snuggled up onto her mother. She hadn’t been this close in years. Irina opened her eyes. Sydney knew tat Vaughn was also moving on. She just couldn’t let that happen.
“Sydney,” Irina whispered, “I have a plan.”
“About what?” Sydney whispered back even though she knew exactly what her mother meant. They both had the same problem. Irina still loved Jack and everyone knew it.
“Sleep now, and tomorrow we will start planning. Time is on our side.”
“Mom,” Sydney said. Irina loved it when Syd called her mom it reminded her of old times. “You now that time is against us.”
Then Irina knew that Sydney was right but she didn’t want her to give up, “We’ll take the road less traveled by, and it will make all the difference.”

ENJOY PLASE READ REVIEW AND POST!

Interesting chap..and i am little bit confused, too...
but I'll wait for the next chapter and maybe it'll explain it...
thanks for the PM

okay.. that hsoudl ahve confused you. use ur imagination. even i cant say any more. its liek they'll go a way no one has ever went and it will make verything better. (if thats helps!)

Back