A Road Less Traveled By

wow your story is great! I have to say, I love this different take. I just wish your chapters were longer the suspense is killing me. Half of me is really like this is a great story, and the other half is like ok c'mon on remember c'mon! Either way you have me hooked! I love it, and please update soon!

sry my chaps are so short... its just i change the scene or view so often... ummm maybe ill post 2wice today! i think in alil while ill post...

come on...........i'm going crazy here..........pleeze.............post..............more...........soon..........

~cari~

it has to be syd he said that they captured the cias best agent and that would be syd whos a better agent then syd! post more asap
~ASH~

okay heres the new chap! (7 right?)
really short chap but im goign to post 2wice today!

Chapter 7~ Concerns
"So I was thinking, this cell's sort of… well small. So maybe… If I get clearance… Well we could go places. On walks or something…" His voice trailed off at the end.
"Yeah, that would be nice."
"Yeah, well I don't have clearance yet, but hopefully soon."
"It's nice of you to offer. So who is this man, Jack was his name?
"Yeah, Jack Bristow. He was uh Sydney Bristow's father."
"So what did he want?"
"I would love to tell you, but I can't. Its classified information."
"Oh, okay. It's about me right..."
"No, its not."
"Yeah, right," said Liberty sarcastically.
"Literally it's not. Anyway, I got you a journal for you to write in. (A/N: I wasn't going o put this in ILuvVaughn13 but its nothing like your Journals.) You know to vent or stuff. Or write your thoughts.
"Oh s***!" screamed Liberty, "Sloane! He'll kill me or at least get suspicious if I don't check in at least. I don’t even have any real reason to be in L.A. I don’t have any friends or relatives here. Hell, I don’t have any friends or relatives. S***!!" Liberty was frantic. She hadn’t even thought about Sloane let alone anything while she was in L.A. except who she was.
Vaughn was thinking really hard. Liberty could tell he was really concerned. But his words reassured her never the less.
"I bet Kendall has thought of something. If he hasn't we might be able to... never mind. Don’t worry you will be safe. Now listen I have to go."
They had reached the cell. Vaughn walked into it with Liberty and had sat her down on the bed.
"You'll be safe. Don’t you worry. And here," he handed her the blanket, 'If you need anything, well," he was going to say "You got my number," like he had said to Syd 3 years ago but Liberty didn't have his number, "You can just ask a guard to get me."
"Thanks see you."
"Yeah, see you."

next chap has such a cliffhanger! just to tell ya i love cliffhangers writing and reading them! and happy easter ans passover to everyone!

well about the Dna test.. think abou t it. its been a day! and the only people who would have thought about a dna test would be us, (peeps who watch Alias) lol/..... sry.. but ull see why i dont have anything about a dna test in there.

Chapter 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two chaps in one day! you guys should be happy!!!!! okay here u go!

Chapter 8 ~ True Confessions of Vaughn's Mind
Vaughn knew exactly what Kendall would say when he asked him about Sloane and Liberty's whereabouts. A set-up, using poor Liberty. Her life would be at risk. She might be exposed. But that was the only way to get to Sloane and Sark.
Liberty was going to have to call Sark and say how something happened, how the city was wonderful, etc. Then they would use her to record the conversation and try and get a location. Then a team would be sent in with Liberty leading to secure the area and gain Sloane's trust. If she had come back, they would see if she was really Syd by using a DNA test. He wanted to give a DNA test now, but the person had to be in custody for more than three days in order to administer one without their consent, if she didn’t she would just be another Jane Doe.
Vaughn entered the office; Jack was sitting at a desk. He approached Vaughn.
"Vaughn, take me to her."
"Jack I really wouldn’t advise that she's been through a lot. If she sees you, well memories might come back, if she really is Sydney."
"Well then just let me see her. She doesn’t have to see me, now does she?"
"Yes, of course sir."
Jack walked briskly, but Vaughn kept up. He wanted it to be Sydney. Maybe Jack would approve then. If he could see how much Vaughn cared about Liberty or Sydney, or whoever.
Vaughn remember the day, oh how sweet the air was, the gentle breeze in the park Sydney sitting near a tree. It had seemed like a dream. He had approached her slowly. He had the best news to tell her. The ring was jingling in the box in his pocket. He saw Sydney look over at him with a smile. He remembered every single thing that he thought. He wanted Syd to be the person he would spend the rest of his life with. The rest of the day was heaven. He couldn’t even remember the rest of the day because of the tragic event that happened next.
"No."
Jack's serious expression made Vaughn burst out. He was furious. But he remained calm.
"Sir, sorry if I ask but why not?"
"You're just like Danny, you know. He asked me the same thing. If you really cared about Sydney or really knew her you wouldn’t ask me."
"But you have become closer so I feel as if I need to ask you."
"I also don’t like the fact that you are breaking protocol as we speak. You know who invented that rule, right?"
"No, I don’t sir."
"Well neither do I." (A/N: Just wanted a little humor.) "But we should find out."
"Sir, you must realize that I am going to marry her even without your approval."
"Vaughn, that would be the smart thing to do, I hope you are smart."
Vaughn came out of his thoughts. They had reached the cell. They could see inside the mirror, but she couldn’t see them. Liberty was writing in the journal that Vaughn had given her.

I am not writing any true real thoughts because I fear that this journal will be looked at. So my feelings must not be revealed. No one bothers to even check on me. I know that there are people looking at me right now. It is Vaughn and a man I have not yet met. He has the same serious face that Kendall has. I fear that Sloane will come after me. I know that they are planning to use me in some kind of setup. They don’t realize how smart I am. Just because I can't remember anything doesn’t mean I have no sense. It is the exact opposite. I focus on everything else. There is no past to dwell upon. Only a mission. Right now I have no mission. So I can concentrate on even more things. My I have written my sacred thoughts on this paper. I have made many a mistake. The men are here watching me. Watching my every move. Sensing me sensing them.

They had noticed her writing. Jack could decipher the message but Vaughn could not. It was in another language, Russian perhaps. Jack knew that these thoughts were sacred. He was almost positive that this was Syd. Then he thought this could all be a setup used to lure Kendall and everyone into believing it was Syd. So Sloane could get the second part of the classified intelligence that Sydney was trying to get. His mind was made up. He was to tell Kendall of his suspicions and not let Liberty out of there sight...ever.

now that was nice and long! now wasnt it! ENJOY read review post and enjoy the cliffhangers!

Back