A Road Less Traveled By

well heres chap 10 and then ill post 11. but did i ever post chap 12? before the little mishap... anyway here it is again!

Chapter 10~ Another Page 47
She stared at Jack until finally he too stalked away. She felt tired but she didn’t want to sleep, she wanted to talk to someone. It was dark in her cell. They had turned the light off a long time ago. Liberty wished that she had a watch or clock but she had nothing. They had stripped her of all her jewelry. Every now and then she would hear footsteps. She decided what she would do before going to bed. She was going to make a list of the things she knew about Agent Bristow and write it in the middle of her journal. So in case someone would try to read what she had written they wouldn’t be able to find it. As she skimmed through the pages she found a middle page which just had to be page 47 but instead of the page being blank there was a journal entry in it.

4/7/01
The day started out so great. Vaughn and I went to the park. As I was watching some kids play on the swings, he proposed. Of course I wanted him to marry him. He was the man I loved, whom I had always loved. He kissed me. We were truly in love and had been for a while. He said he had to ask my father to make sure he accepted that we were getting married. I knew that was a bad idea. Last time when Danny tried to ask him, it didn’t turn out that great. But I didn’t care what my father thought; I was going to marry Michael. When Vaughn came back from my father, I could tell he had been hurt, badly. I knew things hadn’t gone well. I told him we were going to be married even if he didn’t agree. Tomorrow I was going to give Vaughn the day of his life. We were going to have a gre

That’s where it ended. Liberty thought this was kind of strange for an entry just to end like that. She decided she should tell Vaughn about it, but decided to tell him after she asked him about Sydney Bristow in the morning. She was tired from thinking and reading. She fell asleep as soon as she put the blanket that Vaughn gave her over her.

okay heres chap 11!!!! read review and post!

Chapter 11 ~ Escape Route
She had intended to go exactly by her plan. Ask Vaughn on this Sydney Bristow. Things don’t always go as planned though.
Liberty woke up to the sound of footsteps in her cell, and the cold noise of the click of a gun. She imagined it on her neck like the last time, but it wasn’t there, yet. She immediately knew who had come for her even though their faces were masked. Sark had somehow found out where she had been. Probably by intercepting phone call or something. But the next thing she heard was his cold voice in the hallway. Someone was already by her bedside though.
As she sat up she caught them by surprise by kicking them in the thigh and causing them to fall over.
“Vaughn!” she whispered.
“Ugh! Look before you kick!” he sighed, “Liberty we have to get out of here! Sark is here!”
“What?! He’s going to find me! He can't see me or else… I don’t know what will happen.”
“Grab anything you want to bring with you. We’ll go out the other door!”
Liberty grabbed the crocheted blanket and was about to leave when she remembered the journal. They were half way out the door when she realized it.
“Vaughn, wait I have to go back! I forgot something.”
She didn’t even wait for his reply, she just ran back inside the cell. She grabbed the journal from underneath her pillow and sprinted out to Vaughn.
“Let’s go!”
“Where will we go once we are out?” Said Liberty as they ran through the hallways. Footsteps were heard behind them. Someone was running after them.
“Let’s just get out then we’ll think about where next.”
The footsteps were getting louder and closer. Liberty could hear her heartbeat grow faster. She heard a familiar voice behind her. That same cold voice that sent chills up her spine every time she was debriefed.
“Liberty, I've been searching for you. Where have you been?”
Sark’s question was as if he was playing with a child. He was coming for her with his men right behind her. Liberty was tripping over her own feet. She didn’t even notice that she had slowed down considerably and Vaughn was way ahead of her.
“Vaughn! I can't keep up!”
She screamed so loud that she thought maybe Sark might go deaf. Vaughn turned around and grabbed her hand just as Liberty was about to fall to the ground. They were right by the door now. It seemed as if a few steps were a mile. He burst through the doors and ran toward the parking garage. His car was right by the entrance to the garage and as he pulled Liberty along he realized that she was in shock.
They reached the car with Sark a few yards behind them. He heard them shooting at them but he could tell they weren’t being accurate on purpose. Sark would never even come close to Liberty. She must be hiding a secret that they all needed to know. She had something that Sark needed, and he wouldn’t risk hurting her.
Vaughn was unlocking the car leaving Liberty leaning against the wall a step away from his car. The sound of screeching tires was in the distance. In the corner of his eye Vaughn could see one of Sark’s men was coming toward Liberty with a gun.

dun dundund gotta love those clifhagers. now did we ever post chap 13? or even 12?

I love this chapter and all the others :jump: , but i like and i don't like cliffhangers !!!! and mostly I hate SARK, y u don't kill him !!!???? :angry2:

okay i need ur help.. did i ever post the 12 chap???? or even the 12th...??????? HELP!!!!! where did i leave off1!!!!!!???

:D These last fe chapters are really good. Please post more. I'm still a little confused though, but that's normal, I guess. :blink:

okay dokey chap 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
READ REVIEW POST! AND TELL OTHERS TO READ!

Chapter 12~ the Game
“Liberty run!!!” Vaughn screamed when he saw the man going toward her.
Liberty stared for a moment then took off running. Vaughn got into his car and started his engine. He had to stop the man from getting to Liberty.
Liberty was exhausted and in shock. Her life was crashing around her. She ran fast but a car came out of nowhere and struck her in the side. She hit the cold, hard pavement with a thud. She tried to hop back on to her feet and run, but the man who was chasing her knocked her out. He picked her up and stuck her in the backseat of the car.
Sark had won this game.
~Meanwhile…..
Vaughn was looking for Liberty in the parking lot. She was nowhere to be found. He had to realize that Sark had gotten to her. He wanted to resist the facts, say that she was hiding somewhere, but he knew that this was no true. She had been captured.
Vaughn sat there trembling. She was gone again. She had been taken away from him. He was extremely exhausted and couldn’t believe what had happened. He got out of his car and ran back to where she started running.
The journal was lying on the asphalt. It was open to Sydney’s unfinished entry. Vaughn slowly picked it up slowly and closed it. Not wanting to read what he thought Liberty had written. Not wanting to know the truth. Tears slid down his cheek. For a while he just sat motionless, wondering why no one had come to help Liberty and him. He figured Sark must have surprised the guards. It was early morning, around 4:00. He grabbed his cell phone and dialed Jack. Someone he hadn’t wanted to talk to in two years, but someone he needed now more than ever.
(A/N: The first part of this chapter should seem familiar from somewhere, only there was no Vaughn in it. Just a little clue.)

short but extremely important chap. and dont u just love the cliffhangers!

DEJA VU all over agin. lol thats such a bad sentence.

okay for those who are a little slow or might not have seen season 1.... illl show u a lil something.

highlite to read old spoiler ...
taken from efanguide, Mea Culpa

(Later, Sydney walks out of the hospital and enters the parking garage. She sees a black car pull up in front of her, slow. She sees two men approach her. Sydney turns and starts walking briskly the other way. The car follows. The men start running to her. Sydney starts running, but another car comes the other way and slams into her. Sydney flies on top of the hood and rolls off, onto the pave. She grunts. The men get out of the car and approach. One of them has a small tranquilizer gun, filled with white liquid. They hold Sydney down and shoot the tranquilizer gun in her neck. She passes out, unconscious. The men grab her and take her in the car. The two cars drive off.)

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
okay dokey chap 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
READ REVIEW POST! AND TELL OTHERS TO READ!

Chapter 12~ the Game
“Liberty run!!!” Vaughn screamed when he saw the man going toward her.
Liberty stared for a moment then took off running. Vaughn got into his car and started his engine. He had to stop the man from getting to Liberty.
Liberty was exhausted and in shock. Her life was crashing around her. She ran fast but a car came out of nowhere and struck her in the side. She hit the cold, hard pavement with a thud. She tried to hop back on to her feet and run, but the man who was chasing her knocked her out. He picked her up and stuck her in the backseat of the car.
Sark had won this game.
~Meanwhile…..
Vaughn was looking for Liberty in the parking lot. She was nowhere to be found. He had to realize that Sark had gotten to her. He wanted to resist the facts, say that she was hiding somewhere, but he knew that this was no true. She had been captured.
Vaughn sat there trembling. She was gone again. She had been taken away from him. He was extremely exhausted and couldn’t believe what had happened. He got out of his car and ran back to where she started running.
The journal was lying on the asphalt. It was open to Sydney’s unfinished entry. Vaughn slowly picked it up slowly and closed it. Not wanting to read what he thought Liberty had written. Not wanting to know the truth. Tears slid down his cheek. For a while he just sat motionless, wondering why no one had come to help Liberty and him. He figured Sark must have surprised the guards. It was early morning, around 4:00. He grabbed his cell phone and dialed Jack. Someone he hadn’t wanted to talk to in two years, but someone he needed now more than ever.
(A/N: The first part of this chapter should seem familiar from somewhere, only there was no Vaughn in it. Just a little clue.)

short but extremely important chap. and dont u just love the cliffhangers!
It was open to Sydney’s unfinished entry. Vaughn slowly picked it up slowly and closed it. Not wanting to read what he thought Liberty had written.

Back