A Second Chance

first, I'm sorry it took me so long to update

second, I decided to finish this story since I noticed that many lost interest, at least that's what I think cause I pm more than 40 people and not even half review anymore. Well that's why I made this decision and because I want to write another story. So next week will be the last update. Sorry.

so now have fun reading ^_^

Chapter 32

The next weekend on Saturday, Sydney was sitting in her room, talking with Hayley. It was around noon and later they would meet their boyfriends to go bowling.

Hayley had arrived yesterday evening and Sydney had picked her up at the airport. Later that day, Michael and Eric had come by and they had watched a film together. Although none of them really had paid attention to the film.

“How are things here?” Hayley asked, while going through her things to find something to wear later.

“Good.” Sydney grinned from one ear to another.

“So you and Michael are good?” Hayley looked curiously at her.

“More than good.” Sydney answered laughing, thinking of how great it was to be together with Michael.

“You seem happy.” Hayley stated smiling.

“I am happy.” Sydney smiled at her.

“And how are things with the others at school?” Hayley smirked at her. She had thought of a certain person asking that question. They had been talking on the phone often since Sydney had been back to LA and almost every time she had complained about Lauren.

“Oh, just great.” Sydney rolled her eyes.

“She still didn’t get over him?” Hayley asked. She had to laugh seeing Sydney’s annoyed face.

“I think she just can’t get over not being the one who ended the relationship and she probably just doesn’t like me.” Sydney sighed.

“Some people just can’t loose.” Hayley grinned.

“Whatever, I keep ignoring her so eventually she will stop.” Sydney shrugged, “How are you and Eric?”

“Great, though I wish I could see him more often.” Hayley answered smiling, “When are they supposed to be here?”

“They should be here any minute.” Sydney replied.

Exactly ten minutes later they could hear the doorbell. They hurried down to answer it, both wanted to be the first who got to be first to say ‘hello’ to her boyfriend.

“Hey.” Michael and Eric said in unison as Sydney opened the door.

“Hey.” Sydney smiled at him, stepping closer to him to place a soft kiss on his lips.

“Ready to go?” Michael asked.

“I am but I don’t think they are.” Sydney pointed chuckling at Eric and Hayley who seemed kinda lost in each other.

“Come on guys, we gotta go.” Michael laughed and they broke apart, Hayley turning slightly red.

Half an hour later they arrived at the bowling centre. They got their shoes and walked to their lane.

“So how do we play, in couples or boys against girls?” Eric asked while putting on his shoes.

“Definitely boys against girls.” Sydney laughed.

“You sure you wanna loose?” Eric grinned at her.

“Oh we won’t.” Hayley assured him self-confidently.

They started playing and soon the girls indeed were better than the boys and it seemed that they were going to win.

“You’re cheating.” Eric pouted as Hayley managed to do another strike.

“I’m so not cheating. How could I?” Hayley stuck out his tongue.

“Then why are the two of you so good?” Eric looked at her curiously.

“When I lived in Boston we used to go bowling almost every Friday.” Sydney explained laughing.

“Well that explains it.” Eric mumbled.

“Loosing is not that bad.” Hayley chuckled and moved her hand into his.

The first round they clearly won and in the second they were doing pretty good again. Though by the time they were close finishing the second they weren’t interested much in the game anymore.

Hayley was almost sitting in Eric’s lap and they were more occupied with themselves than with the game. Michael had an arm around Sydney’s shoulder and was playing with some of her strand while whispering into Sydney’s ear causing Sydney to laugh lightly.

After another hour during their third round they decided that it was time to go home. They paid and went outside.

“Um…Sydney… do you mind if I sleep at Eric’s home tonight?” Hayley asked after leaving the centre.

“No.” Sydney shook her head.

“Thanks, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Hayley said and left with Eric.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” Sydney called after her laughing. Hayley turned around, smirking at her.

“And what are we going to do now?” Michael asked, pulling her closer to kiss her on the forehead.

“Well, bring me home.” Sydney suggested.

“I guess there’s no chance I can sleep in your room tonight?” Michael grinned.

“My dad’s home, so I would say it’s safe to say no.” Sydney laughed.

“It was worth trying.” Michael shrugged.

“Come on.” Sydney took his hand pulling him along with her. After some time they arrived at Sydney’s house.

“What are you and your dad doing on Christmas?” Michael asked while stepping up to the door.

“Probably be at home. Why?” Sydney replied wondering why he was asking.

“My parents asked if you would like to come over on that day.” Michael answered.

“I would like that, I’ll ask.” Sydney promised.

“Okay.” Michael kissed her goodnight and then watched her walk in.

hope you liked it and please review ^_^

Addicts-list
1. SYD96
2. vaughnsgurl4lf
3. maddy28
4. tubby

pm-list

cute_as_candy
Mountaineer4746
syd26
Sabella
ashqua
luckylass
vaughnsgurl4lf
gonnabfamous07
LaurenRachael
fire*N*ice
broe4ever929
deranged_girl
rileylovesalias
Monstica
vaughnshoney
KAliasGirl
fieldstation
tamminann
texasalias2004
alizas
Sydney_Starbuck
vaughnroxmysox
ohiochic2010
gregstar
maddy28
Jen-Jen
dsracing99
gtwallichs
Crazy for Alias
SydneyAnneVaughn
Lovygirl
bubblezk88
Sydney A Vaughn
Garner_Chick6
i love vaughny
SydneyVaughn47
SYD96
BrownEyedGirl
AliasSydney502
wiseman
cupcake55
ams4alias
Queen of hearts
Faye Vaughn
Catpin
mnkdance963
Kate_14
tubby
alias#1

i think this story has just come to and end because sydney's HAD her secon chance already and there's only so much more this story could have, you know?

aww i really really really like this story!!
great chappy always love syd/vaughn...eric/hayley fluff!!
glad lauren it totally out of the picture
and as much as i don't want this fic to end i can't wait to see how
you end it
thanks for the pm

you should get more reviews! this is a great story!
those people are being rude and missing out.
sad to see it go, its such a good story!!
update soon! i wanna know how you intend to finish off this crazy ride. lol
~Elektra~

I am really glad that the girls won. Otherwise I would have said that they boys should have let the girls win at least one came. haha.
Great chapter.

texasalias

i love this fanfic :love:
it is sad that this story is ending :(
but i guess all good thingd must come to an end :smiley:
thanks for the pm
i can't wait untill the next update
jess

okay so this is the final update and i hope you like it ^_^

but before i want to thank you for all the amazing reviews from the very beginning on, they really meant much to me.

and without any more words, have fun reading it

Chapter 33

The next weeks passed by fast and soon Christmas was approaching. To Sydney’s surprise her dad actually agreed to spend Christmas with Michael’s family. With each passing day Sydney grew a bit more nervous about it. She didn’t know what to expect of that day. Her dad was sometimes not easy to be around but she hoped that everything would go well.

“Still nervous?” Michael asked while wrapping his arms her waist.

“Still?” Sydney laughed lightly, “It’s getting even worse.”

“Why?” Michael kissed her temple and Sydney turned around so that she could look at him.

“I don’t know.” Sydney shrugged and rested her forehead against his, “It’s just a feeling.”

“It’s going to be okay.” Michael promised.

At this moment the school bell rang, telling them that it was time to go inside the school building and in their classes for the next lesson. Michael took Sydney’s hand and they went inside.

Sydney sighed softly. Five days then it would be Christmas.

On Christmas day Sydney and her dad arrived around noon for Christmas dinner. It actually went really great and her dad and Michael’s parents were getting along pretty well. Especially both of their dads. They were talking about all kinds of sports and Sydney was surprised about how much her dad knew about it. She had never pictured him as someone who was interested in sports.

As the afternoon went on and the evening came, their parents were still busy with talking and laughing about stupid things. That was another thing that amazed Sydney. That day showed her a completely different side of her dad.

Due to their very interesting conversation, none of them took notice that Sydney and Michael had went to his room to be alone for some time. In the late evening they both were sitting on his bed, Sydney cuddling up to Michael and watching some film Sydney had chosen though Michael protested. Only to give in at the end.

As it was getting late Michael’s parents suggested that Sydney and her dad could sleep at their house so that they wouldn’t have to drive home. Jack agreed and so he was getting the guest room and Sydney was actually allowed to sleep in Michael’s.

“I still can’t believe my dad agreed.” Sydney whispered while moving closer to Michael, cuddling up to him.

“Think we should use the moment?” Michael smirked at her and then leant in to kiss her softly.

“The door’s open, so no.” Sydney laughed lightly.

“Yeah, I can’t believe they really made us to not close the door.” Michael rolled his eyes.

“And you can bet that my dad’s not going to sleep that night.” Sydney chuckled, “And your parents probably too.”

“Serves them right.” Michael laughed.

“Yeah.” Sydney agreed and pulled him closer to kiss him again. Michael let his hand wander to Sydney’s waist, softly caressing the skin were no shirt was. They deepened the kiss and Michael carefully slipped his hand under her shirt, resting it on her stomach.

“We should stop here.” Sydney said, suggesting what was completely against what she wanted.

“Or we just have to be quiet.” Michael grinned but moved a bit away.

“You’re too much, you know that?” Sydney laughed.

“Are we there yet?” Sydney asked, breathing heavily from all this walking.

“It’s still a bit.” Michael replied.

For their six-months anniversary they had decided to go camping over the weekend. Well, Michael had made the suggestion and after some convincing Sydney had agreed. After that she too had to do some convincing. But she had to convince her father but eventually he had agreed and that day Sydney had no idea why. But she hadn’t question him about that, she was only happy that he had agreed.

Now they were walking through the national park on their way to the camping side and Sydney had to admit that slowly she was getting exhausted. It hadn’t looked that far on the map.

Another twenty minutes later they finally arrived and found a nice spot to stay. Getting that tent up was an experience too. It just didn’t want to do them the favor to stand. On the other hand they also had much fun with trying to make it stand.

It took them over half an hour but then it stood.

“Wow that was difficult.” Sydney panted and then started to laugh.

“What are you laughing at?” Michael asked, sitting down next to her.

“Remembering you trying to make the tent stand, only to fall on it and breaking it down again.” Sydney chuckled. That moment had been really funny. The tent was standing and then Michael had to trip and fell on it so that they had to put it up again.

“So you think that’s fun?” Michael asked, raising an eyebrow at her and as she nodded he started to tickle her.

“Stop that.” Sydney exclaimed, laughing while trying to get away from Michael.

“If I get a kiss.” Michael offered grinning.

“Okay.” Sydney came closer again and just as she was about to kiss him, he moved his hands to her sides and tickled her again.

“Mean.” Sydney muttered, pretending to be pouting.

In the evening they were sitting in front of a little fire they had made, roasting marshmallows.

“I’m glad your dad let you do this.” Michael admitted while testing his marshmallow.

“Me too.” Sydney smiled at him.

“Six months, that’s quite some time, huh?” Michael looked at her, smiling nervously. He wanted to tell her something but he wasn’t sure if he should.

They were getting along so well but Michael didn’t know if they had already reached that certain point. Or better, he knew he had and he hoped Sydney had too but he wasn’t sure. So he probably would have to take that leap of faith and hope for the best.

“It definitely is.” Sydney nodded, not really knowing what exactly Michael wanted to say.

He looked at her unsurely then he pulled her closer that she was now sitting in front of him, wrapping his arms around her. They stayed like this for a while before Michael spoke again.

“This is nice.” Michael whispered in her ear and then kissed her temple.

“Yeah.” Sydney sighed confidently and she sounded like she was half asleep.

“Syd?” Michael asked, trying not to sound nervously.

“Mmh?” Sydney mumbled. She shifted a bit to be in a more comfortable position.

“I love you.” He said it that quietly that he wasn’t sure Sydney had even heard.

Hearing that, Sydney’s heart began to beat a little faster and she turned around to look at him.

“Really?” Sydney asked stunned but also happily.

Michael nodded: “But you…” Further he didn’t come because Sydney closed the gap between them and kissed him softly.

“I love you too.” Sydney smiled after breaking the kiss.

END.

i hope you had as much fun reading it then i had writing it, love ya all :hug:

Addicts-list
1. SYD96
2. vaughnsgurl4lf
3. maddy28
4. tubby

pm-list

cute_as_candy
Mountaineer4746
syd26
Sabella