Season 4 A Second Continuity Error

People are mentioning that the picture of young Irina holding the baby got switched around that slipped past the continuity editor.

I've spotted another continuity error - disappearing gloves! After Syd enters the lab in the restricted area, she puts on a pair of latex gloves and then opens the refrigerator containing the Ice 5 vials. She opens the lid of the plexiglass box inside and then takes out her cell phone camera. The next scene has her take a photograph without gloves on and then put the phone away. Then we see her with the gloves on again as she puts two vials into her carrying case. She hears someone coming so she closes the refrigerator, turns off the lights and hides.

We see Sydney hiding under a counter without gloves on.

It would have made sense if Syd was wearing gloves when she broke into the secure area. It would avoid leaving fingerprints and it would be acceptable for her to continuously wear since she'd be dealing with patients.

that's funny. Although the matter with the picture probably had to do with scene flipping, they must have reshot parts of this scene accidentally without the gloves. That, or they froze and broke into a million pieces ;)

Aww, before this error, I thought Nadia had magical powers! (During that wine glass scene which was where one of the other errors was, she said "I like magic.")

sd6452 said:
Aww, before this error, I thought Nadia had magical powers!  (During that wine glass scene which was where one of the other errors was, she said "I like magic.")
[post="1179001"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

How do we know Syd doesn't?

"You could use another drink." :magician:

Back