• Female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vol1

Cadet
I want to conduct this survey because I want to know if people like or dislike Science Fiction films and also why they like or dislike them.
This information can help me with my College research work that I am doing at the moment. This research is also part of my extended project. It can also help me for the website I am making.

1. Are you female, male or no comment?..................................

2. Are you interested in Sci- Fi films and why? Yes / No
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

3. How often do you watch Sci –Fi films? .....................................

4. Would you rather watch original films or the remakes?.....................................

5. Do you think special effects are important in Science Fiction films? Yes / No

6. Do you think the special effects in the Sci- Fi films have changed much over the last few years? Yes / No / Not to sure

7. What is your favourite Sci- Fi movie?...............................

8. What type of Sci-Fi theme do you like in a movie? (e.g aliens, monsters, spaceships,etc....)..................................................................

9. Which would you prefare animated or non animated Sci – Fi and why?
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

10. Would you rather watch films in the cinema or wait until their on DVD?.................................

Thank you for particapating in this survey. Your results will be very helpful.

Please reply in the comment box!

Have you thought of using survey monkey? it makes things easier and anonymous and people more likely to use it correctly.

Back