A Single Rose

*AliasAngel* said:
awww poor lauren.  i feel sorry for her...... and just like that, i feel better!!! I hate lauren.  Pm me please??
[post="1070672"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: I'm updating tonight at six, my time in Cali. Right now it is 4:10p.m.

Ok I got caught up earlier and I was going to go somewhere but I am locked inside my house by accident and I can not get out and I have no phone :( So I am currently stuck til' 11 when my dad comes home because I can't even get out through a window :Ph34r:

Chapter 4
Part One-I'm Sorry About This

Los Angeles: Containment Cell
Prisoner Being Held Captive: Jack Bristow

Kendall sat in front of Jack, the glass reflecting to each other. Kendall sat with his arms crossed, staring at Jack, not moving. Jack looked bitter and angry as he sat with his hands on his lap and closer towards the glass than Kendall. Kendall felt bad for what he had done to Jack, but when he had made a deal with the Covenant, his loyalties were to no one but the Covenant and himself, whether that meant that his former friends were hurt, it was not his concern. That didn't mean he didn't feel guilty.

Jack looked into the eyes of Kendall, his deceitful friend he had trusted with his secrets, the secrets that had been revealed by him. He sat there, just glaring at Kendall, wishing that there was no glass. That he could kill this man, kill him for his betrayal. Jack had sworn that after Irina's betrayal, he wouldn't let anyone else betray him so, yet someone succeeded.

"Why did you do it, Kendall? Did you know that Sydney was alive?" Jack twidled his thumbs quickly to keep his hands busy.

"Not until recently. She is taken care of at the moment." Kendall looked at Jack with decieving eyes.

"What do you mean by not until recently?" Jack asked Kendall suspiciously.

"I think you know, Jack. What you had done was wrong. Nothing I could ever do to Sydney would be as horrible as your betrayal." Kendall looked down into his lap at documents which read 'Project SAB'.

"So you sided with the Covenant. I don't care what you think of me and what those documents said that I did. She doesn't remember any of it Kendall. Let the past be dead and buried." Jack stopped twidling his thumbs and put his hands on his knees.

"Isn't that what you said about Irina Derevko while you thought she was dead and buried?" Kendall smirked at his comment, Jack clenched his fist.

"That was different. Why did you come to work for Elena?" Jack asked Kendall, and he watched Kendall zone out for a moment.

"That is none of your concern, Jack." Kendall shook his head as to get the thoughts of Elena out of his mind.

"Irina? Why would you work for her?" Jack insisted that his questions were answered.

"Irina? She is not part of the Covenant. She is the part of the group that resists us." Kendall said bitterly.

"Why don't you just leave, Kendall? Let your guilt and your sulking be somewhere else." Jack turned away and back towards the walls of his cell.

"I'm sorry, Jack. For what I have to do." Kendall whispered to Jack as he dropped his head.

"What do you mean?" Jack looked at the guards that came in to remove him from his cell.

"I can't let you say anything." Kendall looked down at his lap.

"They can't kill me for that, Kendall. What did you do? What's going on?" Jack looked furiously at Kendall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4
Part Two- They'll Kill You While Your Sleeping

Sydney saw Vaughn in the darkness and heard him whispering something she was unable to understand. She felt alone and cold. She kept walking in this darkness, trying to find Vaughn, but unable to catch up to him. Every step forward she took, he took two steps back.

Sydney began to cry. She fell to the floor and she saw nothing but emptiness, and a broken heart. "Vau-Vaughn!" Sydney said through muttered sobs. "Whe- where are you? Please show yours- yourself to me!" Sydney yelled into the darkness.

All Sydney got in return were his whispers that grew louder, but she still couldn't understand him. She continued to cry for minutes that seemed like hours. She wished she could sleep but she couldn't. She saw her dad walk up to her, and she immediately jumped up to reach out for him.

He put his hand out to stop her. "I'm not here anymore, Sydney. I'm...I'm gone right now and I can't help you. I love you and I want you to stand up against those who wish to hurt you. Don't give up. I must go." Jack turned to walk off.

"What do you mean by 'I'm gone'!" Sydney yelled out to him.

"It could mean many things, Sydney. They will reveal themselves to you in time." Jack disappeared into the darkness.

"I don't have time!" Sydney yelled. She couldn't take it anymore and she screamed. She realized Vaughn had stopped whispering. She felt like no one was there to save her.

Lauren stood in front of her as she continued through this nightmare. She blinked three times before she realized who it was. She had only seen her once and it was the woman that had been with Vaughn. Before letting Lauren speak, she went to elbow her in the face, but felt the hard of the floor as she fell through her.

"Nothing you do can hurt me. But they'll hurt you." Lauren said as she watched Sydney lay on the floor. She walked off into the darkness.

"Who are you!" Sydney yelled for her, but she heard no reply. "Why are you guys doing this!" Sydney yelled and her voice echoed in the darkness.

Irina appeared in front of Sydney now. She stood to Sydney's ear and whispered, "Truth takes time. They will only tell you what they want you to know. Don't trust them. Trust your heart and your instincts. Aftre all, you are my daughter." Irina smiled at Sydney and pushed her hair out of her face. Instead of walking off, Irina just disappeared.

Sydney was dazed and confused by what was going on. Kendall walked up to Sydney. He looked sad and sulky as he approached her. It seemed that they were all coming from different spots, creating a circle around Sydney.

"What do you want?!" Sydney said with anger in her voice. She was becoming fed up of this cat and mouse game.

"I wanted to tell you something, Sydney." Kendall looked Sydney in the eyes.

"What would that be? Would it be not to trust 'them'. 'They' want to hurt me." Sydney said with an attitude towards Kendall.

"No." Kendall said after a long pause.

"Then what?" Sydney circled around Kendall, glaring at him.

"I wanted to tell you not to trust me." Right after Kendall said that, he like the others, disappeared.

Vaughn's voice began whispering again, he was repeating the same words over and over again. It seemed this horror would not end. Shortly after she thought this, Sydney heard Sloane's voice, but did not see him. "I will not turn out to be your enemy in the end, Sydney."

Finally Vaughn revealed himself. He smiled at Sydney and she ran to hug him. Sydney wondered if this was real or not. She wrapped her arms over his neck as he put his hands on her hips. They danced for a bit until Sydney leaned in and whispered, "I love you." In his ear. She leaned in and passionately kissed him.

Vaughn didn't say anything, he just kept smiling. They continued to dance and Sydney started to glow. Finally Vaughn whispered in her ear, "People from your past will haunt you, Sydney. They'll kill you while your sleeping." Vaughn whispered to her as she was spinning while they were dancing.

When Sydney turned to face Vaughn, he was gone. She felt alone and cold again. Then she woke up, and her eyes were wet from tears she had cried in her sleep. It was all just a dream. Sydney turned on her side and tried to figure out what that dream meant. What these people had been warning Sydney of. A tear fell down Sydney's eyes, like she had been crying in her dreams, she began to cry again.

Alias_Addict47 said:
"I'm sorry, Jack. For what I have to do." Kendall whispered to Jack as he dropped his head.

"What do you mean?" Jack looked at the guards that came in to remove him from his cell.

"I can't let you say anything." Kendall looked down at his lap.

"They can't kill me for that, Kendall. What did you do? What's going on?" Jack looked furiously at Kendall.
[...]
He put his hand out to stop her. "I'm not here anymore, Sydney. I'm...I'm gone right now and I can't help you. I love you and I want you to stand up against those who wish to hurt you. Don't give up. I must go." Jack turned to walk off.
[post="1073041"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You didn´t do what I think you did, didn´t you? :thinking:
I hope Kendall didn´t kill Jack but just let him disappear! :blink:
Alias_Addict47 said:
Vaughn didn't say anything, he just kept smiling. They continued to dance and Sydney started to glow. Finally Vaughn whispered in her ear, "People from your past will haunt you, Sydney. They'll kill you while your sleeping." Vaughn whispered to her as she was spinning while they were dancing.
[post="1073041"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OK which ppl? :confused:
Can Syd look in the future? :blink:
Was that an omen? :confused:
So many unanswered questions! :rolleyes:
I guess I have to wait! :angry:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

Back