A Special Love

Hey guys!
It's been awhile since I last wrote something and a few months ago I got this crazy idea. I always hear people say that it's nice to write a story with someone else and I thought to myself 'Why don't I try that for once and see where that gets me?' So I went in search for a co-writer and I didn't even have to search for a long time because one of my friends here on Allalias decided to take the risk with me. :smiley:
So she is the reason I was able to write the next story.
It's called 'A Special Love' and that it's AU and that's all you're getting from me because once you'll read the story,everything will become clear.
Now I already started posting this on SD-1 but since the site is down I can't update for awhile so that's why I decided to give you guys a chance and the oppurtunity to read it too.
I hope you guys like it and even if you don't just let me know okay because that's the only way I'll actually get to learn from my mistakes.
If there is anything you want to ask about the story or if you wnat to say something personal,you can always pm me and I'll be happy to answer as soon as possible.
Now before I start with the first chapter I want to thank Ashqua for being the wonderful co-writer she is and for bearing with me through each and every day :smiley:
You're the best (y)

Lots of love, Trish

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A Special Love</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>1.</span>
It was in a small and comfortable house in Los Angeles that the 22 year old Sydney Bristow woke up. After briefly taking in the rays of sunlight that peeked through the curtains in her bedroom, she rubbed her hands over her swollen belly. She was about eight months pregnant and as she felt the baby kick, she thought of the event that happened eight months ago.
She had met a guy at a friend’s party. His name was Nick and he was only a year older than her. From the very first minute she had seen him, she was blinded.
He was sexy, sweet and he had the sweetest smile she had ever seen.
After a few stolen glances, he had finally made his way to her.
Both soon found out that they felt very comfortable in each others presence and one thing lead to another. Their story however ended as quickly as it had started because after spending a night together, Sydney ended up pregnant.
As soon as she told Nick, he broke up. He never wanted to hear from her again and he certainly didn’t want to have anything to do with the baby. So during all those months Syd had to take care of everything on her own. Luckily she got some help of her two best friends Francie and Will. She got to know them in high-school and they hadn’t been separated since then. They were always prepared to help her out and they had both helped her a lot the last couple of months. She didn’t know what she would do without them.

Sydney was suddenly brought back out of her thoughts by the sound of the doorbell. She got up as quickly as her body allowed her to and when she opened the door, she was greeted by the cheery voice of Francie.
“Hey Syd!”
“Hey Fran, come on in. Do you want some coffee?”
“Yeah that would be great.” Francie entered and the two of them headed to the kitchen.
“So what are you doing here so early?” Syd asked her best friend while making some coffee.
“Well, I wanted to see how you were doing and I thought you might need some help with anything.”
“As you can see I’m still doing great and I could definitely use some help. I still have to move a few things to the baby’s room.” She had already decorated the nursery but there were still a few things she wanted to place there. It were the normal things such as a rocking chair, a few baby toys and bears.
“Okay so why don’t you get dressed while I drink some coffee and we can start as soon as you’re ready.”
“Sure, I’ll be right back.” Sydney re-entered the kitchen about fifteen minutes later, dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of lose trousers.
“Okay, I’m ready.” With that they headed to the nursery.

A couple of hours later they were ready and they were both very pleased with the result. The room was painted in baby blue and it had bears printed on it. They also had placed a crib, a nursing table, a rocking chair and lots of bears in the room. It all looked very cozy and Sydney couldn’t wait until the baby could enjoy all of this.
She suddenly felt a pain in her back and Francie noticed that there was something wrong with her friend.
“Are you okay?”
“Yeah, I just have some pain in my back from all the work I did.”
“Are you sure? Why don’t you go lay down a bit?”
“I think I might do that but I’m going to the bathroom first.”
As soon as she was in the bathroom and pulled out her pants, she knew what the cause of her pain was. Her water had just broken and it would only be a matter of time before the contractions started.
“Francie!” her friend was immediately alarmed and ran into the bathroom.
“What’s wrong?”
“My water just broke…” Francie quickly grabbed Syd’s bag and not long after they had left the house, they arrived at the hospital. It took Sydney five hours to deliver the baby and her pain was rewarded with a gorgeous baby boy named Jason Bristow.

:eek:ldhi:

luv the start! (y)

sry quick review i'm kinda late :blush:

'Why don't I try that for once and see where that gets me?'

K, let's do it! :P

Sydney ended up pregnant.
As soon as she told Nick, he broke up.

:rifle:

Luckily she got some help of her two best friends Francie and Will.

Those two r just friends? or more... jw :angelic:

“My water just broke…” Francie quickly grabbed Syd’s bag and not long after they had left the house, they arrived at the hospital. It took Sydney five hours to deliver the baby and her pain was rewarded with a gorgeous baby boy named Jason Bristow.

yay a beautiful 👶 !
poor Syd...5 hours! :(

so...r u gonna introduce others Alias characters? :angelic:

so I'm first on the PM list! :makefun:

hope to read ya soon! :smooch:

Scialet ;)

Awwww, Jason! :blush: I am soooo jealous of his teddy themed room! :P Lucky bubsies... Can I please get a pm?? Hehe, update soon!

Well as you probably already know it I love this chapter. I'd love to quote it, but right now I'm suppose to work on my history paper :P so I'll try to do it later, but :
You are the best not me ;)

:eek:ldhi:

I love your fic, and you know that...

Could you please send me a Pm when you update , while Sd-1 still OFFBOARD?

Thanks, missing a lot your fic...

Scialet:hey there sweetie!
Thanks for being the first one on my pm list for this story :smiley:
About the Will and Francie stuff,they are just friends and nothing more.
And of course I'm going to introduce other ALIAS characters,you just have to wait and see;)
Thanks again for your nice review

Cai:Of course you can get a pm,thanks for reading.

Bubbles:Of course you can get a pm and I know you're all wondering how Vaughn will fit in in this story but I promise you that he'll make his appearance next chapter.You can take my word on that :D

Thayna:Hey sweetie!
I'm glad to see you here too....thanks for reading again.It means so much to me that you're actually missing my fic on sd-1.
And I miss SD-1 too (n)

Ashqua:My dearest Ashqua...thanks for the kind words and for all the support you have given me over the last few weeks.
You're an angel :angelic:
Love ya

Lots of love to all of you, Trish ****

Hey guys!
Thanks for the wonderful reviews and I hope you'll enjoy the next part.
Lots of love,Trish

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>2.</span>

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and after having bought some things for diner, it was time for Sydney to pick up her son from hockey practice. She couldn’t help but smile when she thought of her own special treasure. He had turned seven only a few weeks ago and he was his mothers’ proud. He had light brown hair and eyes like the bluest ocean. Sydney was still thinking of him as she turned on the road that lead to the skating rink. Jason was already into junior hockey for like two years and it was a mystery to Syd how he ever had gotten interested in the game. But still, she was glad that he had an activity outside school and he was pretty good at it too.
Sydney stopped in front of the skating rink and it only took five minutes before Jason came out of the building. Sydney stepped out of the car and as soon as Jason saw his mother, he ran over to her. He dropped his bags so he could hug his mother.
“Hey mommy.”
“Hey buddy, how was the hockey practice?”
“It was really great mom! The coach said that I was doing really well.” His whole face lightened up as he said this and Sydney felt even more proud of him as she was before.
“That’s really great. I’m so proud of you sweetie.” And she showed him by kissing him on the forehead.
“Can we go home now mom?”
“Of course we can sweetie. Do you want me to carry your bag?”
“Okay.” She picked up his bag and placed it in the back of the car while Jason stepped into the car. A minute later she was ready to go. The whole way, they talked about little things and they sang along with the songs on the radio. They were almost home when a car suddenly ignored the red light on a side road and bumped into Sydney’s car. The car spinned a few times before abruptly coming to a stop. She tried to move but she felt dizzy and the last thing she remembered before passing out, were two strong arms that lifted her out of the car.
And then the world turned black…

Michael Vaughn was driving home from work when he saw the accident happening in front of him. He quickly stationed his car on the side and ran over to the other car so he could help them. He soon noticed that there was a woman and a young boy in the car. After pulling out a trembling and crying Jason out of the car, he carried him to his own car. Jason on the other hand didn’t want to let go of Michael because he was afraid that he would leave him alone.
“Okay buddy, I know you’re scared but you really have to wait in my car so I can help your mom. Can you do that for me please?” It took awhile before Jason nodded but as soon as he had done it, Michael ran back to the car to help the boy’s mother.
He saw that she was still awake but the minute he lifted her out of the car, she was unconscious and that is how he brought her into the hospital.

Cannot stay longer and review or anything...

Just wanted to say that I really like this story, and that I missed it... *sigh*

I was in your PM list back in sd-1... Can I get a PM, too? Pretty please? ;)

Gotta go... :hi:

Gis

Keep updating!! :lol:

hey, i love this story, your a great writer! Vaughn always comes to Syd's rescue, he's so adorable.... :angelic:

Can I get a PM when you update?? Thanks

Hey Trish,
I read again this chapter and I still love it, Vaughn as a hero 🤤 .
If only I could be the one who is saved by him :lol: . Please post more soon even if I already know what's going to happen :P

I just want to take some time to reply to your individual reviews. :smiley:

*gis_scaper:Thank you so much for your kind words.I can't say it enough but it means a lot to me.Especially when you know that you actually missed this story.
So thanks a thousand times:kiss:

*gucci_94:I don't remember having heard such a compliment before.
hey, i love this story, your a great writer...
You made me go all :blush: .
Thank you so much,you're an angel!
And of course you can get a pm!
God Bless Ya!

*ASIOagent:Of course you can get a pm!It's good to see you here too.
I really wished that SD-1 could come back soon..I miss it :(
Thanks for your review. :D

*stealthy:hey sweetie!
Thanks for reading.
I vaguely remember reading this at SD-1
But I'm not sure if I did
Can I get a PM, please?
I checked my pm list from SD-1 but you weren't on it unless you ahve a different name there.But anyway,thanks for reading!

*berry_kyoote_spy88:Hey there!
You're one of the people I often see again when I have a story and that always makes me smile.Thanks for reading sweetie!

*ashqua:My dearest beta!
I'm so thankful for all your help and I couldn't do this without you :D
You're my guardian angel,my friend,my savior. I love ya:kiss:
P.S.:Sorry that I wasn't on-line but I was busy with school.

*sexcivaughn14:Thanks for the review and I've added you to my pm list.
Thanks again

Lots of love from Trish and may you all have a great weekend full of joy and laughter

Back