A Special Love

Hey guys :D
Thanks for the wonderful reviews
Oh and texasalias2004, I won't be writing a sequel for this.
I tried that once but I didn't like doing it so no more sequels for me sweetie
But I will pm you when I write a new story :smiley:

awww you used the speech from season 4 with the proposal!!! aww yay!!! love that speech.

and they got pregnant right away!! yay!!

such a cute fic. loved it. thanks for sharing!

omg :jawdrop: its over
this has been such a good story to reed,
and im going to realy miss it.
can i please get a pm when you start posting your new fic.

lol gracie

First I had completely forgotten that this was the last chapter, so that I was more like :shock: but now I'm 🇳🇴

hmmm... so sad :cry: that this wonderful fic is going... but since it's the last I'll scroll back up and do some extra quotes :angelic:

”We can go to the zoo and see the giraffe with it(s crooked neck. I’ve always wanted to see him.”
”You’re nuts you know that?”
”I do but can we please go and see him? Please?”
”Of course but I’m afraid that we’ll have to wait until tomorrow because the zoo is already closed today.”
”I know but still, we’re going!”
”You’re cute.”
”Thank you.”

Sounds like anybody you know???? *memememe* :lol:

Good morning. You seem to be in an active mood today huh?”
”Yup. Come on, get up so we can have breakfast and go see the giraffe.”
”You really want to see that one huh?”
”Yup, my parents wanted to take me once but I got sick and had to stay in bed and I never got another chance to see it. So now I really want to make sure I can go.”

Seriously, that's what I'm most excited about when going to the zoo... giraffes, and well, tigers too or better, any kind of wild cats that is. I'm all :woot:

As soon as they got there, Sydney got even more excited by looking at every animal that could be found there and it was hard for Michael to see who was the most excited one in the entire zoo. Was it Sydney or those thousand of kids running around like little puppy dogs around their parents?

:lol: So :love:

”Syd, sometimes I wake up before you do, and I watch you sleep. And I’m overwhelmed because. . .you’re so amazing. And I don’t know why I’m lucky enough to have you in my life, but you’re here with me. And I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you trying to make you as happy as you make me.”
”Vaughn…”
”I love you Syd, with all my heart and soul and I never want to spend another day without you here next to me.” And after pulling out the ring out of the box that had been in his pocket the entire morning, he asked her the question he had wanted to ask her for so long now.
“Sydney Bristow, will you marry me?”

:thud: *ouch* I hit my head :lol:

Before she was ready to face Jason and her soon to be husband, she took one last look at herself and her gown and she smiled when she saw again how perfectly it fitted around her now already very swollen body. Knowing that it would only take two more months before she could bring Michael’s baby into the world, made her feel perfectly content because they would finally be a real family in such a short period of time.

:love:

Wonderful ending sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: Wonderful ending, to a wonderful fic!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

Love you girl and don't forget to PM me with those new fics of yours, k? :angelic: I'm counting... :D

aww sweetie that was amazingly perfect! i cant believe its over!
thanks for all the PMs and for sharing such a great story!

hope you ok?!
xx

As sad as it is to end,

I must say,

WOOW GO YOU! YOU ROCK!!!!

That was an awesome ending.

And they didnt get hit by a car on the way there! That was a relief :P

Thanks for all da chaps!

Luv Kay :love:

Back