A Special Love

Oh My God !!! this chapter wa so sweet , i Love it :2love: :2love: :2love: :2love: :2love: :2love: ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , please update as soon as possible ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

hey its me dani
OMG OMG OMG u rock
seriously
i loved that chap i think i read it like 5 times
omg i love jas
can i have a vaughn
pleeeeeeeeeese
fantastic
im so glad i dropped by 2 say hi

Hey everyone,
thnak you so much for the wonderful reviews, I love you all.
As for the update afetr this one, well I don't know when that will be since Ashqua, my co-writer, is currently working on the next chapter so we can only wait now.
I hope you'll enjoy this chapter too

It had been about a week since Jason had started calling Michael daddy and so far the entire family enjoyed being the way they were now.
Jason enjoyed the fact that he could finally call someone daddy and Michael was happy about the fact that Jason adored and loved him just as much as he loved Jason and Sydney, well she felt as if she had finally gotten a ticket to heaven.
So when she and Jason went to visit Francie, she was immediately questioned about it.
“Okay, what’s up with you?”
“Nothing, why?”
“Oh come on girl, even a Swarovsky diamond doesn’t shine as much as you.”
“Am I really looking like that?”
“Uh yeah, come on don’t keep me waiting any longer.”
“Okay fine…I don’t know how to say this.”
“Well, it can’t be that hard.”
“Last week, Jason came home from hockey and he was crying because the coach had showed him something and he didn’t know how to do it.”
“Poor thing.”
“Yeah, so when Michael saw this, he offered to help him which he didn’t have to say twice because Jason had already accepted.”
“I can already imagine that.”
“Well, anyway, they practised an entire day and Jason was really enthusiastic and when I went to put him to bed that night, he asked me if he could call Michael his daddy.”
“And what did you say?”
“I told him that he had to ask Michael because it concerned him too but that I was okay with it.”
“And has he asked him yet?”
“He didn’t have to because Michael had heard everything we said and the next morning they went to the park together and he told him. And Jason has been calling him dad ever since.”
“Oh God, that is so cute.”
“I know and I’m so happy that they are getting along so well.”
“I bet.”
“You know Francie, I finally feel as if everything is the way it should have been from the very beginning. I’ve never felt so happy before and I love him so much. He’s so sweet and perfect and he can make everything look so easy.”
“You’re really serious about this huh?”
“Yeah, I am and do want to know something crazy?”
“Of course.”
“I sometimes have dreams about him and I being married and then I wake up and I feel sad because it wasn’t real.”
“Someday you will get married Syd, I just know you will.”
“I really hope so Francie?”
“So do I? Speaking of which, where is lover boy?”
“He went skating with Eric. You know, monthly man bounding.”
“Got it. That’s so typical.”
“Tell me about it.”

At the skating rink

“Come on man, what’s up with you? You’re not exactly with the game are you?”
“I’m sorry Weiss, I just had something else on my mind.”
“Something or someone else?”
“Both actually.”
“So is the misses treating you badly?”
“Where the hell did that come from?”
“I don’t know. I mean, what else could there be?”
“Well, a lot of things but no I’m not having problems with Syd. It’s going really good actually.”
“Yeah?”
“Uhuh. And Jason is calling me dad now.”
“Really? How did that happen?”
“I helped him out with some hockey moves and when I was waiting outside his bedroom while Syd was tucking him in, I heard him ask if he could call me dad.”
“Wow.”
“That’s what I thought too.”
“So what’s on your mind then?”
“I’m going to ask her to spend a weekend away with me.”
“Okay, so what’s the problem then?”
“I’m going to ask her to marry me.”
“Oh man, congratulations.”
“Thanks.”
“So how are you going to do it?”
“I don’t know yet.”
“What will you do with Jason?”
“I already told Francie and she’s happy to have him over for the weekend and Jason knows too and that he can’t tell Syd anything.”
“Well good luck man.”
“Tahnks.”
“You’re welcome. Now come on let’s play some hockey.”
“All right.”

Back