A Special Love

well you get a pm when someone sends you one and when someone send you one, there will be a pop up window announcing that you have one (or more) personal messages :smiley:

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry for not being able to update any sooner but I am still in my exams so it was hard for me to write on this and to update.
I hope you can all understand
Anyway, thanks to all of you who have reviewed so far and I hope you'll like the next chapter too
enjoy

About two weeks after Jason’s birthday party, Jason had heard from his coach that he and his team were going to play in a very important competition.
This of course made him very excited and he talked about it the entire day.
Whenever he would see someone he knew, he would tell them about it and both Sydney and Michael were happy to see that he was looking forward to it so much.
Unfortunately his happiness didn’t last long because when he came home from hockey practise one night, he looked very close to bursting into tears.
“Sweetie, what’s wrong?”
“I don’t understand it.”
“What do you mean?”
“The coach taught us something and I didn’t understand it. I don’t know how to do that and now we won’t win on Saturday.”
“Oh sweetie, come here.” And the second he was on her lap, he started crying.
Michael, who had been watching them, felt bad for the little boy because he knew that Jason liked to play hockey so much.
Seeing the boy so sad, made him realize that he had to do something about it.
“Jason?”
“Yeah?”
“Do you want me to help you and teach it to you? I mean I play hockey too so I probably know what the coach was talking about, right?’ Suddenly his whole face lit up and he seemed very surprised.
“Would you really do that Mike?”
“Of course. I would love to.”
“Yay!” And suddenly he leaped of his mother’s lap and ran over to where Michael was sitting and hugged him tight.
“Thank you Mike.”
“You’re welcome.”
Sydney had seen this happen and she fell even more in love with Michael then she already was.

So the next day, both boys got up very early to go to the skating rink where they could practise everything Jason wanted.
After Michael had showed him a few times how to do it, Jason finally got the hang of it and he was actually really good at it too.
This of course made both very happy. Michael was happy because he had been able to help out the little boy and Jason on his behalf was happy to have someone who didn’t make fun of him because he didn’t know how to do that particular move but who was actually willing to help him out.
After a total of two hours, they finally ended the practise and headed home.

The minute they got home, Sydney immediately saw the enthusiastic face of Jason.
“Mummy, mummy!”
“hey sweetie, how did it go?”
“It went really well mommy, Mike really taught me well and do you know what?”
“What?”
“He even taught me something extra that all my other friends don’t know about.”
“That’s really great sweetie.”
“I know. Hey mom?”
“Yeah?”
“Can I go and play now?”
“Sure but don’t forget to do at least one thing for school today okay?”
“Okay, thanks mommy.” And as soon as he went upstairs, Sydney walked over to Michael and kissed him very passionately to which Michael responded immediately with an equal passion. After awhile they finally broke apart because of the lack for air.
“What was that for?”
“I just wanted to thank you properly for what you did for Jason.”
“It was my pleasure and beside, I had a great time too.”
“You’re so perfect.”
“I highly doubt that.”
“Don’t, because you are.”
“I love you Syd.”
“I love you too.”

That night, after having read Jason a story, Syd could see that her little boy still had that same glow on his face from early that day.
“You really liked practising with Michael, didn’t you?”
“Uhuh, it was really fun and Mike is really good too. I want to be as goods as he is when I’m a grown up.”
“I’m sure you will be.”
“Really mommy?”
“Uhuh.”
“Cool.”
“Now come on, it’s time for you to sleep.”
“Okay. I love you mommy.”
“Love you too my sweetie pie.” And after giving each other a big hug and kiss, Sydney was about to turn of the light when he called her back.
“Mommy?”
“Yes sweetie?”
“Can I ask you something?”
“Of course you can, what is it?”
“Can I call Mike daddy?”
“Well sweetie, I think you’ll have to ask him that because he ahs to agree on this.”
“Oh okay.”
“But I wouldn’t mind if you called him like that because I know he would be a perfect daddy for you.”
“Really?”
“Uhuh.”
“Thank you mommy.”
“You’re welcome. Now go to sleep okay?”
“Okay.” Smiling, she turned of the light and walked out of her son’s bedroom and when she did, she found Vaughn leaning with his back against the wall of Jason’s bedroom.
That very moment, Sydney knew that he had been waiting to say good night to Jason too and that he must have heard everything they had said.

awwww !!!! this chapter was so sweet and adorable , i love it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: !!!! my favorite part is when jason is asking syd if he could call vaughn dad ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,please update as soon as possible ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

Hey everyone,

Thanks for being so patient with me and I hope you'll like the next update :D
The next one should be up in like two weeks :smiley:
Enjoy

Realizing that Michael had heard everything, Sydney suddenly didn’t know how to act or what to say but Michael made it easy on her because he simply walked into Jason’s room to go and wish him good night too.
Since Sydney didn’t know how long he was going to be in there, she decided to go downstairs and wait for him there to talk about it.
About five minutes later, Michael finally came walking into the living room and as soon as he sat down next to Sydney, she questioned him about it.
“You heard us didn’t you?”
“Yes I did.’
“So you heard what I said about it being your choice right?”
“Yeah and I really thank you for that.”
“Look, I really don’t want you to feel pushed because this is all so sudden but I want you to know that even if you don’t want to be his father, we will still love you.”
“I know but that’s the thing. I would love to be his father because he’s the greatest child I have ever meet and there’s nothing in the world that I want more then to be a part of your family and to think of Jason as our son. I love him and it would be an honour to become his father. I really mean it from the bottom of my heart.”
“Oh Michael, I love you.”
“I love you too.” And when she started kissing him, he knew exactly how much she loved him. When they finally pulled back, Sydney looked at him with a big grin on her face.
“What?”
“You said you loved me right?”
“Yeah, why?”
“Do you want to go upstairs and show me how much?”
“That is very wicked of you Miss Bristow but I’ll gladly take the offer.”
“Let’s go.”
“After you my lady.” And with that they made their way upstairs.

The next morning, Sydney and Vaughn were still in bed when they heard noise coming from downstairs. Michael looked at Sydney who was now fully awake.
"It's okay, stay in bed, I'm going to see what's happening, I'm sure it must be the dog."
"Michael, maybe..."
"No, you are tired, you'd better go back to sleep." he said cutting her off knowing she was going to ask him to go with him, he quickly put on his boxers and a shirt. Before leaving the room, he walked toward the bed to kiss Sydney, since he hadn't done it yet. Smiling, he helped her to get back under the covers, and once he was sure she was at ease he left the bedroom.

Walking in the kitchen, he was surprised to see Jason sitting on the floor in his PJs feeding his dog.
"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" he asked him smiling, as he sat next to him and caressed the dog on the head as it was coming toward him.
"Couldn't sleep."
"Why? It's still early, why don't you go back in your room and try to sleep a little?" he asked him, now looking at him and noticing how reserved he was. He didn't have to be a genius to know what was going on in Jason's head, they really needed to talk about it, and soon, he couldn't let the poor child live like that.
"No, don't want to sleep."
"How about going to the park and take the dog for a walk?"
"And mommy?"
"She still asleep, so do you want to come with me?"
"Yay!" he cried before running upstairs to get ready. Vaughn laughed, and followed him so he could get dressed. He quickly explained to Sydney he was going to take Jason to the park so they could talk about him wanting to call Vaughn daddy. She wished him good luck, telling him how much she loved him and kissed him.

Vaughn was sitting on a bench watching as the dog was running everywhere followed by Jason, laughing at some of the things he was doing. After staying like that for twenty minutes, Vaughn decided to talk about what they both had in mind.
"Jason, why don't you come and sit?" He asked to Jason who nodded and ran to sit next to him.
"What's wrong?"
"It's nothing, don't worry, I just wanted to talk with you about something. Did I ever tell you that my father died when I was eight?"
"No, I didn't know." Jason answered, not seeing what Vaughn meant.
"After his death, I felt like I had lost a small part of me because my father was the most wonderful man I had ever knew. But what I wanted the most was someone to call dad, and who would play with me, take me to hockey games, all the things I used to do with my father. Last night, I heard what you said to your mother."
Jason looked down, not wanting to meet Vaughn's eyes, as if he was afraid of the reaction he would have. He didn't think it would be so hard to tell him nothing would make him prouder than being called daddy by him, it would be an honour for him, he just couldn't found the right words to tell him that. They stayed silent for a few seconds, before Jason raised his head to look at him.
"And what happened?"
"My mother never met someone else after my father's death, so I never got another dad. What I'm trying to say, is that I would love to be your father, you can believe me, nothing would make me happier than being your father."

"Really?" Jason asked, he couldn't believe it. For the first time since he said his first words he was going to be able to call someone daddy.
"Of course, I wouldn't joke about something so important."
"Thank you Mic... dad."
Vaughn who couldn't utter a word, afraid of crying, just took Jason in his arms and hugged him. He couldn't believe how lucky he was, he finally had got the most precious thing in the world, a child, and an amazing one. There was only one thing left to complete his happiness.

"MOMMY!" Jason cried, when he ran into the room. Vaughn laughed at his behaviour, but he was happy, because he knew what was making him so excited.
"No need to yell, I'm not deaf." Sydney answered also laughing when her son threw himself in her open arms. "What's happening?"
"Guess what?"
"I don't know, Michael let you have ice cream for breakfast?"
"No." he answered, rolling his eyes, as Vaughn was trying really hard to not burst laughing. "Daddy didn't buy me..."
"Daddy?" she repeated, looking at Vaughn for confirmation. He just nodded smiling. She couldn't held her tears anymore, and just hugged her son, before asking Vaughn to join their hug. They were now a family and that was the only thing she had ever wanted.

Back