A Spin Off?

Kewii

April 27th
Theres been hints that another spin off may develop after the end of Buffy.

So my question is which character is most likely to be in a spinoff as the focus??
And which character, cuz it may be different, would you most like to see in a spin off??

I think Giles is going to have a spin off soon but im not sure what has happened to that. But out of everyone id like to see either a giles or faith spin off show.

The strongest rumors I've heard are about the possibility of a couple of characters moving from Buffy to Angel. In fact, the renewal of Angel may be contingent on such a move. The actors who've mentioned talking about it are Marsters and Head, specifically. But they've said that the talk is unofficial as of yet and with writers, not agents. I saw a recent rumor about an Aussie singer (Holly?), but it seemed pretty baseless.
;)

I think it was the Watch with Kristen article I was reading, and they were talking about spin-offs. The executive producer for the show said that like verdantheart said, it's mostly going to be characters moving from Buffy to Angel. She said that SMG might even show up for a couple of eps, which would be cool

And yeah, what happened to that Giles spin-off? It sounded like a cool show.

Yeah i heard that i think Holly Valance might guest appear but i doubt it will ever happen. And yeah, a giles spin off would be great! I remember reading it was being called 'Ripper' but i havent seen anything about it since.

okay there have been more rumours about buffy characters going to angel such as spike.yes and there is going to be a Giles spin-off but it's only coming out next year and it is called Ripper it's about his earlier days.

Earlier days? So will they use an actor other than Head?
;)

I've heard that there was plans to be a Faith spin off (FtVS?), but Eliza is doing something with FOX at the moment, so it won't be happening next fall. But, if it doesn't turn out to be a hit, who's to say that Joss won't develope some new ideas in the future???
*Stacie*

The giles spin off would be awesome, especially if it were like a prequel that showed his earlier years, the "bad-magic-hates-the-world" giles that we only got a mere glimpse of in season 2 (correct me if im wrong b/c it might've been 3...?)

I wuz thinkin about it, and a willow spin off would be fun too. Who knows what adventures/problems/situations super wicca could get herself into! lolz

I heard that they would have a tv-movie called "Ripper" for Giles, not so much a series. But either way it would be cool because I love Giles. I really would like to see characters go to Angel (Spike, Xander, Willow) but I guess they are going to try something new since they're now not attached to the series.

Spikes going to Angel, i know that for a fact. Tvtome.com is my friend. I heard that DAWN might be getting a spin off, but I don't think so.

But Xander and Faith both have their own seperate pilots coming out in the fall, so there goes their spin offs.

That leaves Willow, Dawn, and the even more unlikely, Giles.

Giles was (at least) supposed to get a British-based spin-off, but I don't know whether that's still going to happen. Any other spin-offs aren't going to happen for at least another year, it looks like, and I think that's an excellent idea. Everyone could use a breather.
;)

:nods: THey've been working for Joss and his anti-love plot lines long enough. We'd love them to come back, but we'll live with Angel, for a while anyway.

But UPN Better put a GOOD show in Buffy's place. It's alot to live up to!

Back