A Spin Off?

aliaschick4mv said:
But UPN Better put a GOOD show in Buffy's place. It's alot to live up to!
Sounds like two really stupid comedies. Bleah.
:(

aliaschick4mv said:
Spikes going to Angel, i know that for a fact. Tvtome.com is my friend. I heard that DAWN might be getting a spin off, but I don't think so.

But Xander and Faith both have their own seperate pilots coming out in the fall, so there goes their spin offs.

That leaves Willow, Dawn, and the even more unlikely, Giles.
Spike is going to Angel? Realy, or is this just a rumour? Oh, that means I have to start watching it...Wait, didn't spike kinda explode in the finale?

Yeah, he died, but the writers are already thinking about ways to bring him back. He's definitely signed on as a regular on "Angel". So technically, he might come back as evil Spike, ensouled Spike, or even human Spike. I guess it'll be a surprise. (Although I'm thinking he probably won't be evil. Don't know why, just a hunch.)

I'd say that they pretty much can't bring him back evil because that would tend to negate all he's been through, and Joss has already said that they wouldn't do that to us.
;)

Plus, if he's evil, Angel DEFINETLY will Stake him. I mean, he'd probably do it if he was GOOD, considering he's so jealous of Spike/Buffy ness. But of course, he wont, although it would make me really happy.

I don't like Spike. :blech: I've got this thing about first loves... I said that somewhere before....

But I never trust Joss. I love Joss. I worship Joss. BUt I will never, under ANY circumstances trust Joss with ANYTHING. :shakes head: He's an evil genius, who loves breaking up every relationship on the show.

Hey guys!
I'm new, but I'm a Buffy fan as well so thought I'd post.

Giles did get a spin off. My sister was in England last year and while she was there it was on BBC. I don't know if it was much of a success, or if there were or are any plans to bring it over here. But there was one (that was why Anthony Head left Buffy in the first place - for his show on BBC).

^.^ I might have to watch Angel again if Spike is coming back. I've been a fan of Spike (and James Marsters, of course) since I first started watching Buffy (about 5 years ago).

The Giles spin-off hasn't actually started yet. There were plans for it, but they never got off the ground. It was supposed to be called either "Ripper" or "Watcher", and focus on Giles as a sort of "ghost-hunter" in England. And Joss has said recently that he still might want to do it, but there are no immediate plans.

I've never watched Angel before but I might if Spike does show up on that show . . . I love Spike. I would love it if Willow and Xander showed up as well. I like those characters too. Too bad Anya died in the Buffy series finale. <sobs> Okay I'm better now.

They expect to have a fair amount of people showing as guests, I expect Willow will show up because the actress enjoys working with her intended ( ^_^ ). But I'm really looking forward to (finally!) seeing the Angel/Spike interaction after all the Buffy/Spike interaction ( :D )!
;)

verdantheart said:
They expect to have a fair amount of people showing as guests, I expect Willow will show up because the actress enjoys working with her intended ( ^_^ ). But I'm really looking forward to (finally!) seeing the Angel/Spike interaction after all the Buffy/Spike interaction ( :D )!
;)
I agree completely! It's definately going to be very interesting!

As I said before... I think Angel's gonna be like:

Angel hardly blinked before he stepped in front of Spike and delivered a strong left hook to the vampire's chin.
"Ow," said Spike
"What are you doing here?" asked Angel.
"NOW you ask me? AFTER you punch me?"
"You have a problem with that?"

:hehe:

this probably should be in another topic but anyways in the way of spin offs US weekly said they might be offering jen a spin off for elektra from Daredevil!!!!! kewl hu?!!

lauren vartan :surf:

Back