A Strange question

ok well i was born with out two of my teeth yeah its embarrasing :blush: to say but its true i never thought it could be possible but it is!!! and next monday (6/16) i get my *Fake teeth* :lol: my dentist says its very common that people are born without all their teeth and some people are born with too many teeth so is it?? i know this is a VERY STRANGE and RANDOM question but i just wanted to know if my dentist was lying to me that this isn't really common and it just happens to a loser like me haha
~Kay~

erm i'm confused...but aren't you born w/o teeth. and then the baby teeth grow in?

like 2 years ago there was a news report abotu a baby born with teeth...it only happens in lyke 1 in 10 million

Marlene said:
erm i'm confused...but aren't you born w/o teeth. and then the baby teeth grow in?

like 2 years ago there was a news report abotu a baby born with teeth...it only happens in lyke 1 in 10 million
:lol:

ohhhhh marleeeene!! LMAO!!! hahahahah oh man..... :rotflmao: damn... you need a talk show!!!

and kay--- um... i don't know.. but i doubt that your dentist is lying!!! that would just be... bad... :thinking:

Marlene said:

oops yeah i shoulda made that more clear yeah all babies are born with out teeth DUH!! that is why im called stupid all the time and that baby born with teth man thats just strange. .but when my teeth grew in not all of them did and so i had to get braces all b/c this stupid thing so i could get the spacing for my fake teeth srry i caused confusion i do that a lot
~Kay~

aww its ok!! my sister has a fake front tooth!! she had it knocked out a few yrs ago and now has a fake one and its turning grey!! but looks real!! and i had to have 4 teeth pulled before i had my braces put on cause my mouth was to crowded!! so thats a common thing but i dont know about not being born with teeth! but dont worry im sure you are not the only one!!

yeah, ive heard of that before, one of my freinds. anywho, i have 2 half fake teeth, because when i was in thrid grade i fell on a grave l driveway and cracked my 2 upper front teeth in half. i have braces 2! YAYAYAY they come off in 2 weeks!! AYYAYAYYA

ya....to try and clear up some confusion I'm gonna make my reply kinda technical (well...not really...)

anyway, my DNA decided I wasn't going to have the 3rd pair from the center top teeth...as well as no wisdom teeth on the bottom...but instead of getting false teeth for the gaps, I had braces for far too long to move the rest of my teeth forward...it's not a common thing, but it does happen more than, say, you winning the lottery

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Ive never had braces and Im so happy that I never have to get them.
Im too much of a wimp for that. ^_^
LUCKY!!!! braces suck i hate them so much. . .if i weren't missing these 2 damn teeth of mine i wouldn't have had to get braces prolly!!!
my bro got his wisdom teeth pulled yeah he said it hurts like hell he couldn't anything for days all he did was sleep cuz of the pain killers they gave him made him sleepy
~Kay~

braces werent that bad!! i got mine put on in 5th grade and had them for 2 yrs and have had them off for like 6 yrs i think!! i was really looking forward to getting them because i had hideous teeth!! but now they are perfect...well maybe not perfect but 100% better then how they looked before!! and yeah wisdom teeth suck!! i have one half way in the back and i dont know if i geting pulled or not but i hate it!! i always get food stuck in it and it hurts like hell trying to get it out!!

Back