A Strange question

i just got my fake teeth today they look so good hehe they look so REAL. . it feels really weird tho but im excited i don't have a huge space anymore!! haha im glad now they are all there!!!
~Kay~

yay I glad all is better for you!!!!!!

I had one of my teeth turn grey once after I had been in a fight and they guy punched me on the right side of my face and it killed all the roots above my tooth, so yeah it turned grey and they had to crunch it out, yes I did say crunch, what they did was give me a local anesthetic and then put this metal thing around the tooth and then crunched it, I couldn't feel mucxh but it souunded cool and made my mum throw up so it must have been good lol! Afterwards I got to keep all the pieces and take them to school for show and tell! Luckily it was in grade one and It was my last baby tooth so there was a replacement waiting to come through!

oops yeah i shoulda made that more clear yeah all babies are born with out teeth DUH!! that is why im called stupid all the time and that baby born with teth man thats just strange. .but when my teeth grew in not all of them did and so i had to get braces all b/c this stupid thing so i could get the spacing for my fake teeth srry i caused confusion i do that a lot
~Kay~

okie dokie...clarified now. my teeth have been pretty good. but if you look really carefully one of my bottom center tooth is slightly off. so its kind of annoying. but i had a really weird tooth....i had my 1st real permanent tooth when i was about 6....but it was strange and it grew out from underneath my baby tooth...but you couldn't tell by looking at it...i could just feel it with my tongue n it was strange.

ohhhhh marleeeene!! LMAO!!! hahahahah oh man.....  damn... you need a talk show!!!

and kay--- um... i don't know.. but i doubt that your dentist is lying!!! that would just be... bad...

would I really get viewers? between my strange annectdotes my "teacher files" and my strange obnoxiosuness would get me somewhere?

Back