A surprise is coming soon to Hero's Hall!

F

frostydf2

I have a surprise for everyone. It should bring in my users to the forums too once we get it posted. Hope you enjoy it!

Start brainstorming on what my secret could possibly be!

Well I wish we could even hear the word 'BETA' coming over from Simutronics, but its doubtful. Honestly guys, I wouldn't expect beta before May. At the least, a week or two after E3. However, I will try to mention peoples names to Simutronics to those who keep posting on the forums with constructive ideas.

Also! No one has guessed right yet.

Not beta? Too bad T.T

So what could this grand surprise possibly be, something that will attract users to our forums...

Exclusive information about Hero's Journey on this forum?
Crazy/fun minigame(s)? (Yeah, wierd, but some forums have it)
Is Simu giving the main site a major update?

Thats the only stuff I could think of that would attract a lot of new users. I'll try to think up of some more ways a little later.

Originally posted by Mhojo@Mar 30 2006, 06:28 PM
Did you get someone from HJ to agree to come here and answer questions?
Well they've already been doing that, but you kinda got it right.

Its a hugeeeeeeeee FAQ that Simutronics filled out for us! It has some questions that are burning everyones throat becuase no one has asked them yet! Even a question on beta ;)

Good because there are lots of things I don't know!

(I know that sounds horrible, but I don't need to know them and I like surprises and reading the Q&As as much as anyone)

I have to say that, that would catch alot eye's around here.

People do generally join Hero's Hall to find out info on Hero's Journey...

So that would up the satasfaction on their questions, and would probably direct everyone's imagination.

Still waiting for the Q&A to get sent over to me :( Sorry for the wait everyone!

:rolleyes: Lies, it is me! Behold me in all my glory, the bringer of good posts and ideas of epic proportions. He that touches the hemn of my black rock band t shirt will be instantly granted the most godly of gaming prowess. Follow me my children and we shall rocketh thy future hardcore!!!

Originally posted by Ocius@Apr 21 2006, 10:32 AM
:rolleyes: Lies, it is me! Behold me in all my glory, the bringer of good posts and ideas of epic proportions. He that touches the hemn of my black rock band t shirt will be instantly granted the most godly of gaming prowess. Follow me my children and we shall rocketh thy future hardcore!!!
*cricket.. cricket*

:lol: :Ph34r:

Originally posted by Ocius@Apr 21 2006, 10:46 AM
AHH YES! My loyal cricket followers show their faith and pride towards me!
:lol:

That's one of the best comebacks I've heard in a long time! Not to sound vain or anything, but it kind of reminds me of something I would say! I guess I loved it so much because I can relate to the humor! Of course, it would be great on it's own too!

:lol:

Back