A tale of true love

Ok so this is my first fan fic and it is 5 am and i am probaly half awake so please give me your suggestions on it.

She lay awake with the sound of the crickets outside mesmirizing her thoughts. If only she could get the thought of Vaughn out of her head. Ever since her last mission with him in Taipei all she thinks about is the safety she feels when she is near him.
"knock,knock"
Francie walks in " syd are you ok? you havent been sleeping much." "Yea, I'm ok" She smiles a faint smile at Francie.
Francie looks at her in suspicion and grins " ok well if you need anything Just hollar."
Francie leaves.
She sighs and rolls over finally shuting her eyes.
(Next morning at the C.I.A)
"Dad have you gotten any word about the files we recovered in Morocco last week?" "Not yet, I'm meeting with Kendall In.... Jack looks at his watch "well 5 minutes ago." He grins "I'll meet with you back at your place." He walks off not giving her time to reply. " I remembered how you like your coffee." Syd turns around to see Vaughn holding two cups of coffee. She grins "Thanks, You must have read my mind" He grins back at her. " Lucky guess" There was a silent moment then Vaughn looks up at her and asks " Plans changed tonight. We will be meeting at the warehouse at 7 instead of 8" "O,really? I thought you had plans?"Inside syd was jumping for joy. "Well I know I'm not suppose to talk about personal stuff but me and Alice,we kinda broke up last night" "O..... really? I'm sorry." Again inside Syd was Jumping extremely high for joy. " yea it just didnt work out. Ok well I have got to go, But I'll see you tonight" "yea, see ya tonight" They exchange grins and Vaughn walks away. Syd watching him walk away sighed and turned to walk in the oppisite direction.
(Later that night at the warehouse)
"Ok I know we need to talk about the counter mission but I need to ask, are you ok? You look like you havent slept in days syd." Vaughn looks at her with total caringness " Yea,I'm ok I just havent been sleeping much" "Well can I be any help..I mean do you want to talk about it?" " No I'll be ok." Then she looks at him again and says " actually yea I do wanna talk about it. I am in Love with you Vaughn. I havent ate good or slept. I cant get you out of my mind I havent been vocusing on my missions or My friends either in that case. I just wanna know are my feeling a one way thing or do you feel them too?" Vaughn looks at her for a minute then replys. " Syd. Your feelings are not one way. I Love you too. More then I can say.Knowing you has been a dream.More then a dream It has been everything to me." Then with a spur of the moment they kiss.Syd pulls away."O, I just remembered I am suppose to meet Francie at the Restaurent!" She looks at her watch " O.... It's already 12. I've got to go. " wait,Syd." She turns around and grins "Yea" "Wait up I'll Walk you to your car"
"Thanks" she grins and gives him another kiss.
As they get to the car syd opens the door and puts the key in, but it wont start " I knew I should have had the motor check yesterday" "Here let me try" Vaughn gets in her car and trys but still nothing. He looks at her " I can drive you to your place if you want?" "Would you" Syd grins "That would help but what about my car we cant just leave it down here." " I can get someone down here to pick it up." Syd looks at him " Ok thanks" They walk over to Vaughns car and get in. "Sorry for the mess. I kinda went on a chip diet the other day and forgot the clean up the bags." Syd looks at him and smiles "you havent seen a mess until you've seen Francies car." As they near Syd's house Vaughn looks at her. "Syd....you know about earlyer. I ment every word I said and dont think for a second that I take them back" Syd smiles at him and leans over and whispers in his ear "I Love you" and gives him a kiss. As she steps out of the car he replies. " I Love you too" She smiles and turns around heading for the front door. As she opens the front door she is greeted by Francie and Will who arent as happy looking as she is. "Where have you been?" "I'm so sorry Francie. I got held up at work and I truly couldn't get out of it. Francie looks at her in a strange way " I'll forgive you if you tell me what has made you so happy all of a sudden." Syd looks at Will and Francie and smiles."O....life is strangely making since today thats all." As she turns to go to her room she starts humming a tune that she herd in Vaughns car.
I'll have more but my hand is cramping majorly.:smiley:

(Next day at the C.I.A)
"Agent Bristow You and Agent Vaughn will be going to Morocco again. It seems that the files you have given us were the fakes. Recently we have found the true location of the files and are sending you and Agent Vaughn to Retrieve them." He hands Syd the id and registration of her alias. You will be leaving tonight."
(That night on the plane to Morocco)
As they look over the Mission one last time Vaughn goes over to his duffle bag and pulls out a box. " I know this is suddle,but syd ever since I met you I have felt like I had known you my whole life,and I know it's practically forbidden at the C.I.A for me to fall in Love with you but I dont care what they say because it's too late I already have. As she stares into his eyes he continues. "I know this isnt romantic......." He gets down on one knee,and opens the box which contained a ring with a huge diamond. Syd puts her hand over her mouth. "Sydney will you marry me?"
She looks deep into his eyes and burst out in tears."Yes,yes I'll marry you." He stands up and smiles "You will?" "Yes I will." They smile at eachother and he hugs her tight.
(Landing in Morocco)
They get off the plane and head to the car but before they can get there They are attacked by Sark and his Men."Do you really think That I would have let you get those files Ms.Bristow?"
And Before she could say anything Sark raised his gun and aimed it right at her,but before she could do anything He pulled the trigger.

:smiley: Ok I am wired on coffee right now :woot: ok anyway back to the story.
"No!" Yelled Vaughn as he Jumped in front of syd.
Vaughn's POV
When I saw Sark Point that gun at Sydney I knew I had to do something. I jumped right in front of her. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain and everything went black.
Sydney's POV
"I Love Vaughn So Much and when I saw him jump in front of me I didn't know what to do I just stood there then I felt a sharp pain the stomach. The pain just inched Its way up my stomach to my head then I felt nothing.
When i regained consciousness I looked around neither sark nor his men were around. Then I remember Vaughn he was still lying there his eyes shut I started crying not realizing I had been shot I ran to him and started shackig him still nothing I checked his breath and he was still breathing but faintly.Then I got on my walkie talkie and told my dad we had been shot and with my last of my strength I whispered Vaughn I love you. And everything went dark again.

It was dark the only thing you could see was the gleam that the moon left on the shadows. Sydney and Vaughn lay there unconscious until finally jack shows up and helps them unto the Helicopter.
Sydney,regaining consciousness, is terrified for vaughn.
"Dad' Sydney says in Tears "where is Vaughn?"
" Now Syd Dont speak you'll lose strength easyier."
With all her strength she sits up and grabs her Dad by the collar
"Dad I am not asking Where he is I am Demanding to know where he is? She lets go and lays back down. Jack looks at her and hesitates "Sydney Vaughn was hurt pretty bad" It's all my fault She protested as Jack turned to get more bandage. "If he would have just not jumped in the way I would be the one shot and he would be the one with the Knick on the side of his stomach not the other way around. "Syd you cant blame your self for this." " I want to know where they took him" "See Syd were almost home" "Dad Where did they take him?"they took him to the intensive care unit." Sydney started to cry as she laid back down.

( 6 am at the Intensive Care Unit)
Sydney feeling alot Better Runs through The Hospital doors and to The clerks desk "Do you have any information on the patient Michael Vaughn?" "Sorry Ms He is still in surgury." "Ok thank you." As she walks into the waiting room Weiss Gets up "So what did they say" "*Snif* He is still in surgury."
Jack walking over to her says "Sydney shouldnt you be getting over to sd-6?.You cant stay here the whole time." Sydney,face red replies "Do you expect me to ljust leave Vaughn to go to a place I despise more then anything. Today of all days is a day I am not going. If it werent for all this Vaughn wouldn't be in there having surgury." Sydney Crying more so now then ever. "I am not leaving here until Vaughn walks out her with me.
(7:04 Intensive care unit)
As the Dr walked in Everyone arose to there feet. "We are done with his Surgury. So far he is looking good. He is speaking and he asked to see Sydney." Sydney smiled in relief as did the others. Sydney followed the Doctor into his room. When Sydney saw him she smiled. And when he saw her he smiled."You scared me there for awhile Vaughn,dont ever do that again." She smiled at him as he tryed to lift his body. In a light voice he said. "Sydney There is so much I need to tell you. You have made my life worth while.Before i met you I had a very boring routine. I would wake go to the same job come back here to the same thing. and go to sleep. The night Before i met you I prayed for a change something that would make my life worth while. And that thing was you. You made my life better. AndI thank you for that. I love you Sydney Bristow, I love you more then you would ever know.
Sydney stared into his eyes and grined. And then his eyes closed and the Doctors rushed in. Sydney was told to leave. She stared at the Doctors inside the room. She stared an empty stare.

As she walked down the empty Halls of the hospital She thought to herself "Please God Please let him live." Then she remembered the times they spent together Him facing another direction then her. talking to eachother in secret. What she wouldn't give just to have him next to her right now. When she finally got back to the waiting room everyone had a smile on there face even Jack. Sydney confused as ever asked."Whats going on?" Vaughns ok they brought him back! "Wiess are you serious?" "Yes he Will home in no time." When the Doctor came in and said It was ok to have visitors Sydney was the first to see him. She sat next to him and held his hand. She just stared at him Smiling Knowing he was going to be ok.
(11 Months later)
"Michael have you Developed the Baby Pictures yet?"
"No not yet,With all the Boxes everywhere It's hard to tell whats what." "Yea,once we get settled in it will be more organized.Theres not a chance you have developed the wedding pictures for my Mom and Dad have you?" "actually yes i did get those." As Michael Grabbed a box he noticed A piece of paper. "Syd, Look heres Irinas Birth Certificate." "o yea thanks for finding that." As she looked up She said " you know what, I use to wish that my life was normal. Now I am glad my life wasnt normal, Because If I wouldn't have gone through all of that I wouldnt have this."
:woot: I have got to get something other then coffee in my system! lol

:woot: Ok so i finally got all the caffine out of my system and I feel great! hehe J/k Hi My name is Alexis an I am a caffine addict :woot: :blink: :smiley: :coffee: :jump: :jawdrop: :banghead: :o_O: :love: :smiley:

I know this has nothing do with it it. But the water I drank didnt help so i am going to go and run around in my yard until I dont feel the coffee affects anymore. :woot: :blink: :smiley:

No, I think you've got a good idea here. It just moves a little too fast and some of the things they say, I'm just having trouble tying it to the show. I know, practice what you preach. But maybe your story can be salvaged before it becomes the monster mine is.

~Me :angel2:

You think so. thanks for the advice. I'll try adding Something alittle slower the pace. I think my whole problem with it was i was in a hurry to get done so I could go to bed. which i never did. My next one will hopefully be alot better.

Sunfire_77 said:
You think so. thanks for the advice. I'll try adding Something alittle slower the pace. I think my whole problem with it was i was in a hurry to get done so I could go to bed. which i never did. My next one will hopefully be alot better.
Trust me, your stories have actual potential.

~Me :angel2:

AH LMAO! Nooo Why did this thing have to be brought back! LMAO EWW I just read over it and LMAO wow For a first time thing. I have really grown! LMAO this is funny :smiley: its like looking over photos of when you were a child. its funny reaaaaly funny. odd but funny :smiley: This thing is old like when I first joined allalias LMAO :smiley:

Back