A Tale of Two Cities

Man, Jack's flashbacks clogged the ENTIRE episode. They were a bit repetitive. There wasn't room for much else.

But all the scenes about the Others were interesting, and the Kate/Sawyer stuff was incredibly cute! I can't WAIT for next episode. (y)

I'm one of the few people who still like Jack but they make it so hard. His flashbacks are always so boring and we never learn anything new.. Give the man a chance to be interesting!

Scenes with the Others were awesome, they are cearly using Sawyer, Jack and Kate in different experiments... I can't wait to learn more about them, especially about the relationship between Ben and Juliet. There seems to be something interesting.

If any of you guys are familiar with Huis Clos (a cooky play), the prisoners in it become sort of the instruments of torture for each other.

Firstly, they put each character from Lost in a room/location that would frustrate him/her the most. Jack is confined to an operating room for sea creatures, and behind glass, no less. Sawyer is put in an animal cage, and I think in a way he's always been sort of treated like an animal, or some dumb southerner. Kate, while a girl, doesn't go for the whole pampering thing and hates feeling weak and girly, so of course she'd detest being put in a dress and forced to eat a nice breakfast. It's not her style.

Bringing them together, piece by piece, makes each the torturer for the other. With only Kate and Sawyer, it's all hot and sexy, but as soon as Jack is reintroduced into the mix, it'll drive them all crazy because their feelings for each other and emotions in general are so messed up. Jack and Sawyer, while friendly at the end of season 2, still have serious issues between them. And Kate is just caught in the middle and needs to decide what to do with herself. So it's all going to be crazy and stuff, and I'm really excited!

(Did anyone follow what I just said? :confused:)

I'm one of the few people who still like Jack but they make it so hard. His flashbacks are always so boring and we never learn anything new.. Give the man a chance to be interesting!

Count me as one of the Jack lovers! It may be because I caught up on the show this summer, but I'm fine with Jack's flashbacks. Granted it would have been nice to see a little less flashback and a lot more real time.

I didn't realize this until after I watched the episode, but they didn't show any of the other characters at the beach or otherwise! I can't believe I didn't realize that, I guess that I was really interested in what happened to Jack, Kate, and Sawyer, so now that that's cleared up, back to the beach!

sawyer is so hot.
he's basically the reason i watch lost. haha.
i love kate too. she's just gorgeous and is very interesting.
jack...well i'm trying to give him a chance, but he is boring a lot of the time.

m-c

secretagent03: I think they're going to keep it like last season, where they generally focus on one group at a time. It makes sense, and they can get more detail in.

Back