Animation A Tanadrine Studios Original Sci-Fi animated series: Delura

Nice to meet all of you at TanadrineStudios. I like what you've done so far, keep up the good work. I myself would like to get a website series going also involving animaloid beings in sci-fi fantasy tales. Since I'm an artist and a writer, I thought it would easy for me to do so, but I've got to get a pc program for my illustrations to come to life.

Nice to meet all of you at TanadrineStudios. I like what you've done so far, keep up the good work. I myself would like to get a website series going also involving animaloid beings in sci-fi fantasy tales. Since I'm an artist and a writer, I thought it would easy for me to do so, but I've got to get a pc program for my illustrations to come to life.

Blender 3d is a great tool and it is free. www.blender.org

Blender 3d is a great tool and it is free. www.blender.org

Although I haven't used it recently, I hear a lot of good stuff about Blender on the Lightwave forums.

Blender has come a long, long way since I first tried it out. Back when I was first learning 3d the clunky interface and flimsy controls of the program were a huge turnoff, but a lot has changed since then and Blender is turning into a beast to be reckoned with. Down the road I may start trying it out again to take advantage of features that are better programmed in Blender than they are in Lightwave (IE: fluid dynamics).

EP 005.01 is published!

Developer's note: I've decided to release the installments a bit more frequently by cutting the episodes into scenes (hence the ".01")... I am not entirely sure on what people's opinions on this change will be, but I am keeping an eye out for commentary about it.

There is more to come! With luck the next few published videos will come either monthly or bi-monthly.

I realized after a while after making a bunch of promo content for others, I never had made one for Delura.

Here is a short 40 second trailer I created recently.

We're trying to find new ways to put out Delura content in-between episodes. So, we've implemented Delura Render Comics. These are meant to fill in those big gaps between installment releases without taking too much time or energy away from the main animated production. We plan to publish render comics 1-2 times a week.

Back