A teenage super soldier

Neeraj

Cadet
I would appreciate some honest reviews for my novel, Neel Dervin And The Dark Angel, available on Amazon.com.
I'd be happy to send a free copy of the novel through email to interested readers in return for posting reviews on Amazon at Amazon.com: Neel Dervin and The Dark Angel eBook: Chand, Neeraj: Kindle Store
Below is the story synopsis:
There were certain questions that fourteen year old Neel Dervin had never thought to ask himself.
Like how much pain he could endure before passing out. Or how many times he could be shot and still keep running. Or how often he could lie to his friends and family without feeling remorse.
But then that one fateful day changed his life forever, and set him on a path towards immeasurable power as well as inconceivable terror.
Now the only people who can help him deal with the situation are complete strangers who are using him for their own ends. Trapped in circumstances beyond his control with abilities he barely understands, he must navigate a treacherous path mired in betrayals and difficult choices to take back control of his life.

Back