A Tribute

liliana

Cadet
A Tribute to one of the best shows to ever grace tv screens.A show that has brought tears,angst,happiness and the feeling that you can belong in a world where no matter who you are or what you are you can be proud.Buffy The Vampire Slayer was somewhere you could escape from the real world into a fantasy one.

For the past seven years the cast and crew of Buffy have made us proud to be fans.In a not so perfect world a bunch of people made it happen who would have thought in the beginning that seven years on we'd still be watching it.

So I'd like to send out a thankyou to Joss Whedon,Sarah Michelle Gellar,Nicholas Brendan,Alyson Hannigan,Michelle Trachtenberg,Anthony Stewert Head,James Marsters,Seth Green,David Boreanaz,Charisma Carpenter,Amber Benson,Eliza Dushku,Juliet Landau and everyone else who made these past seven years the best ever of watching tv.

I thank them from the bottom of my heart for everything

I also would like to thanks them for making my tuesday a day that I could wait to come.. I soo sad that today is the last and final day of buffy, Iwill always remember the first vampire buffy slayed, the first kiss with angel, and the first kiss with my fav. spike. I will never foget my favorite epside the musical where I saw my boy spike and buffy kiss. Thank you for all the great memories and the thrill's of each new story.
Tonight there is going to be a big party celebration for this show and I cant wait.

So I'd like to send out a thankyou to Joss Whedon,Sarah Michelle Gellar,Nicholas Brendan,Alyson Hannigan,Michelle Trachtenberg,Anthony Stewert Head,James Marsters,Seth Green,David Boreanaz,Charisma Carpenter,Amber Benson,Eliza Dushku,Juliet Landau and everyone else who made these past seven years the best ever of watching tv.

I second that ...

I am so sad, becaues the show is airing its last episode tonight ... what will I do without "Buffy" ... I know, I will be watching re-runs, and I still have "Alias" ...

I'll join in the tribute! Tuesdays just won't be the same. (Dawn in trouble? Must be Tuesday.) Man, now all that's left to do is collect the DVD sets . . . I still haven't gotten season 3 . . .
:(

why doesnt everyone move to the uk? we are only just finishing sereis6. so we r way behind and it is going to b on until atleast 2005. so im al set for the next 2 years. i ditto ur vote of thanks aswell.
the musical was truly spectacular.
ukaliaschick

hey guys watch series 7 all over again in July that's when we're getting it in South Africa.and you know who I forgot to pay tribute to Ms.Emma Caulfield.who i will miss cause I love Anya

Yes, they definitely deserve all the tribute we can possibly dish up! What an amazing run...If you could have told me back in my freshman year of high school that I'd still be enjoying this show in my junior year of college, I wouldn't have believed it. I feel like I went to high school with Buffy, Willow, and Xander, and the post-high school years have been just as great.

It's truly an amazing thing when simply being a fan of a show puts you into a special club where you automatically connect with other fans. We aren't like "normal" TV fans, are we? The fans who can truly get pulled into a world like the Buffy-verse are just a little different than those who get their kicks from Law and Order or other similar shows. I don't think I go too far in saying that We Rock! So, on top of thanking Joss and Co. for 7 amazing years, I'd also like to thank all the other Buffy fans for making me realize that I'm not alone, and that there was something truly special about this show that will never be forgotten.

here here I agree with Azalea I know what you mean you met alot of different people.I suppose you could say we're unique.we have survived alot these last seven years

:sniffle: I agree with the tribute! Joss Whedon took this show that was originally not picked up, not expected to succeed, and turned it into an international phenomenom (sp?). Like I was talking with my friend abuot the other day: Buffy was the first show of it's kind. It was the first mystical drama, and doesn't really have a genre BECAUSE it's so unique.

I'm gonna miss yelling about Joss and his evil, yet genius ways... Oh well, there's still Angel!

aliaschick4mv said:
I'm gonna miss yelling about Joss and his evil, yet genius ways... Oh well, there's still Angel!
Yeah, you can yell at him there. That's what he'll be focussing on next season.
;)

GOOD! I love Angel, don't get me wrong, but its not Buffy. Its been the object of Joss's affections, so to speak, so its good that he's coming over to Angel for a while. :mutters: stupid WB... I have this issue with them. I don't know why they didn't just renew Buffy on their station... :confused:

Back