A Twin Thing

Sarah,

I totally loved it. :groupwave: My God, she finally talked to them and is going to go see them play. Wonder what Jackie will say when he sees Sydney and Vaughn together.

Thanks for the pm and can't wait to see what happens next. Great job, girl!

:cheers:

CJ

She laughed, but didn’t answer. Instead she changed the subject. “So, you guys are playing today…”

“Yep.” Weiss buzzed. “Should be an easy game, though. Are you gonna come?”

“I thought about it.” She admitted while looking pointedly at Vaughn.

I wonder why she looked pointedly at Vaughn :angelic: :lol:

Great update!!!!!!! They both know now...

YEY!!! i am SO glad that they finally no!!
at least she can now talk to somebody who knows what she really does and who she really is!! :D
thanks for the PM
update soon :P

ooohhhh...that's so cute!!! so weiss and vaughn finally figured it out. at least, they won't try to beat her up. it's so nice to finally see syd speak to them, because i thought it was just getting weird that she doesn't say anything. anyways, great job, i loved it!!! and update soon!!!

YA she talked to them!!!
-AND YA Vaughn figured out who she is!!! :woot: :woot:
I'm glad they they know who she is and I'm glad she knows they know cause now they can actually talk to each other...and maybe Syd and Vaughn can go on a date!!! :angelic:
-LOVED IT!! Thanks for the pm!!

SWEEET she talked!!! ANd she was even fliting with Vaughn toward the end!!! :smiley: Great, now they just have to be very careful so Jackie doesn't find out!!

yay! they know who she is! i bet weiss accidentally lets it slip... but yay! they know who she is... i wonder how vaughn will react when they play against eachother... i think they will. thanx for the pm!

YAY SHE SPEAKS!!!

Whoo Hoo!

lol im getting so obsessed with this fic lol i come and check it almost everyday just incase the pms didn't work lol, i just love it so!

Gabby

It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops sorry wrong fic. She SPEAKS!!!!!!! That was great. (and then Steve kills her)

Anji

ETA: Hey I'm a case officer. Coooooool! Geez I'm a dork

Back