A Twin Thing

Sarah,

Jack is right: Vaughn is a keeper. (y) Loved the update. Made my day. Thanks for the pm and can't wait for more. Much, much more. :P

:smiley:

CJ

yay... a little make out session... :D... im glad jack was cool about the s/v thing... lets just hope jackie doesnt die of heart failure when/if he finds out.. :D..

YA they kissed and finally told each other how they feel!!!! :woot:
-AWW that note was soo freakin' cute!!!!! :love:
He is too perfect!!! And Jack's right he is a keeper!!!
-LOVED IT!!! Can't wait for more!!!
Thanks for the pm!!!

Prediction 47
6helterskelter6
derevkointraining
sarkattack
MH55995
vaughnshoney
sydneymicheal
cookiemonster
tunita
gtwallichs
LittleNicky
Kate_14
SpygirlAmy
tubby
funkymonkey
SydVaughn1001
xxaliasluverxx
Syd&Vaughn4eva
jadeygirl
SydneyVaughn47
maddy28
catfishally
anji_alias
fire*N*ice
Michael_Vartan_Hottie

dandan
Julia47Thorne
Soccer22vartan
JessicaAC
ams4alias
sydney_alias_vaughn
amlynac
Catpin
ae_gurl293
mnkdance963
Wild_Child
syd-157
aliasfan212
Freelancer7315
dorod
oooRevesDouxooo
vartan-lova
Alias_Angel
AliasSydney502

OMV! Damn me for feeling Ill and not comming onto the net to see this last night! WHOO HOO! this is Brilliant!!! They Kissed! They Kissed! That is soooooo cool and Jack Is Wicked! Go the spydaddy!!

Man im so over excited right now, but its just soooo good!

Gabby

I can't get the PM's to work. I'll try again later. Sorry. :(

Chapter 15

Sydney put the finishing touches on her make-up in the bathroom. She was just about ready to go to dinner with her father and brother but at that moment she was trying to figure out the best way to wipe the smile off of her face. She figured if she seemed too happy Jackie would be suspicious. But the gift that Vaughn had left for just about melted her heart and made her go weak in the knees. Even her father had commented on how sweet he was.

Her hair was flowing down her back and fell lightly over her shoulders as she bent down to put her shoes on. She wore a black strapless dress that came to her knees. There was a red ribbon just under the bust of the dress that matched the lipstick she had put on.

She happily met her father and brother in the lobby and they got into a town car and went off to dinner. Once seated at the restaurant Jackie started to notice something was different with his sister.

“What’s with you?” He asked over his menu.

She looked up at him innocently. “What do you mean?”

“I don’t know. You just, seem different.” He said.

Jack sat silently behind his menu.

“I’m just happy we won today that’s all.” She said as she went back to her menu. “Dad, did Jackie tell you he went on a date yesterday?” She asked.

She smirked behind her menu as Jack put his down. “No, he didn’t. Who is she son?”

Jackie practically burned a hole through Sydney’s menu with his stare. “Her name is Suzie.” He muttered as he lifted his menu back up.

“And where did you meet this…Suzie?” Jack asked conversationally.

“We met the first night we got to town. Can we please not talk about this?” He asked.

Sydney snickered at his discomfort but the rest of the dinner proceeded without incident. Now that his secret was out Jackie took a cab to Suzie’s from the restaurant leaving Sydney and Jack making their way back to the hotel. Once in the elevator Jack spoke.

“Don’t be out too late.” He looked down at her and she smiled up at him as he gave her permission to go out with a boy. “And you know the rules about the room.” He reminded.

“Yes Daddy.” She quipped.

She walked down the hall to her room but decided against going to hers and turned to knock on Vaughn and Weiss’ door. The door opened a minute later and Weiss’ stood there staring at her. Apparently, he had never seen a woman in a dress before.

“Good God!” He muttered. She smiled at him.

“Mike, it’s for you.” He said over his shoulder never taking his eyes off Sydney.

Vaughn appeared behind Weiss but stopped short with the same shocked expression on his face.

“Wow.” He said quietly. She smiled at him as well. Without anther word Vaughn grabbed his jacket, took Sydney by the hand and left the room, Weiss still standing the doorway. They silently made their way to the elevator and when they got in Vaughn pressed the ‘up’ button and quickly turned around, pushed Sydney up against the wall and kissed her. She responded immediately by running her fingers through the hair at the base of his neck with one hand while rubbing his jaw line lightly with the other.

The elevator came to a halt and Vaughn stopped kissing her and led her to a stairwell that brought them to the roof of the hotel.

“Wow. It’s nice up here.” Sydney said as she looked around.

Vaughn came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. “You look gorgeous.”

“Thanks.” She said as he began to kiss her neck. She let him continue for a minute before she said anything else. “I heard you met my father today.”

He stopped immediately and turned her around in his arms. “No I didn’t.”

“Yes you did.” She giggled. “At my game. He was sitting behind you.”

“That was your dad?” He asked, trying to remember if he said anything overly inappropriate or embarrassing. She nodded.

“He liked your gift.” She said quietly. “So did I.”

“He saw that!” Vaughn asked embarrassedly.

“Yeah, but I’m not going to tell you what he said about it.” She teased.

“Oh, you’re not?” He said playfully. “Why don’t you tell me what you say about it.”

“Well, I’m here aren’t I?” She said as she leaned up to kiss him.

Chapter 16

They were still up on the roof when Vaughn invited Sydney to sit down with him on a chair. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her bare shoulders when she sat down on his lap.

“So, tell me about you Sydney Bristow. I barely know a thing about you besides the fact that I can’t get enough of you.”

“Well, I’m 20 and I still live at home with my Dad. I go to UCLA. My major is Design and Media Arts.” She looked deep in thought for a minute. “I don’t know…what else do you want to know?”

“Everything…Anything?” He said with a smile.

“Um…I like to read and draw. I like to play most sports. I love gardening and Tai Chi. I have the most annoyingly protective twin brother on the planet.” She looked at him to see if that was enough information for him.

“Tell me about Tai Chi. Is that what you did in the gym after you ran the other day?” He rubbed his hands up and down her arms lightly.

“Yeah. My mom used to do it and she taught me a little when I was 15. I just…took it upon myself to learn more after she died. I kind of fell in love with it.” She smiled down at him while he looked at her a bit sadly. “What?”

“Your mom’s dead?” He asked feeling bad that he brought it up.

“Yeah. She died about 5 years ago.” She took in his expression. “Don’t feel bad. I don’t mind talking about her. She kind of…kicked ass.” She laughed.

His mood now a bit lighter Vaughn laughed as well. “My Dad died when I was 8. From what I remember, he kicked ass too.”

“Maybe they’re kicking ass together in heaven right now.” She joked.

“You know…” he said as he kissed her on the lips. “There is no one else in this world I would let tell a joke about my father. But you…I guess it’s ok.”

“Is that your way of telling me I’m special?” She asked.

“You are special.” He said as he hugged her body closer to his.

“So, are you going to tell me about you now?” She asked as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“I’m 21. I go to Loyola Marymount, majoring in Film Production. I like sports, music and you.” He smiled, as did she. “I’m an only child and I grew up with mostly just my mom and aunt around.”

“Does that mean you’re in touch with your ‘feminine side’?” She asked.

“I don’t even know what that means if that helps answer your question.” He laughed.

They sat in silence, both taking in the breathtaking view and each other’s company.

“I saw you.” She said quietly.

“When?”

“That first game we played a few weeks ago. I saw you come into the rink and I saw you while I was waiting for Jackie.”

“I saw you when you were waiting, too. Although, I don’t know how I didn’t see you see me because I was staring at you, so I think I would have noticed you looking at me.” They both laughed. “I’m serious. Weiss had to tell me to stop staring. He said I was drooling.”

“Well, I’m glad I missed that part. It would have significantly detracted from your appeal.” She joked.

“Good to know. You don’t like drool.”

“We should go back in. You have a game tomorrow.” She sighed. “I just wanted to see you before I went to sleep.”

“I’m glad you came to see me, especially in that dress.” He smirked.

“C’mon you.” She said as she got up and helped him off the chair.

He took her hand and they walked back through the stairwell to the elevator. Once inside of it they hugged each other close and kissed one more time before the night ended.

Back