A Twist of Fate thread two

joey66

Cadet
Hey people! Im sorry that the ending was confusing . . I will be beginning this thread with Nadia's pov and will explain what she was doing on the road at that ungodly hour of the morning!
Anyway i hope you guys like it and please review and tell me what you think!

A Twist of Fate

PG 13

Disclaimer- i definately dont own Alias("_)

Nadia Starbrite stood at the corner of Morewood road and continued walking down the road till she reached Shelly Cresant road hardly daring to accept what she had just done
She had gone to a frat party with her best friend Francie and while many girls her age would have done the same Nadia never did
She had an open and honest relationship with her parents that most girls would envy and if she ever wanted to do something she told them.
Now her stomach churned as she felt a stab of guilt
'They would have never agreed to this' She reminded herself
she glanced around herself
If she had been in central New York she'd be dead meat by now, but because she was in the more residential area she was quite safe.
She stopped suddenly seeing her house across the road and began to walk across a strange feeling of terror beginning to engulf her, when suddenly the car appeared like a monster out of hell.
She had barely time to register this her mind screaming at her to move . . .But her body frozen, when it hit her with terrifying a force and she knew her end was very near. . . .
She lay there on the road struggling to breath dimly aware of the man as he approached her.
She felt strangely numb as he knelt down and took her in his warm embrace.
She looked up into his eyes. . . And saw such a deep emotion there . . . Then her entire world began to fade into blackness . . .

Back