A Twist of Fate thread two

Hey people! Im sorry that the ending was confusing . . I will be beginning this thread with Nadia's pov and will explain what she was doing on the road at that ungodly hour of the morning!
Anyway i hope you guys like it and please review and tell me what you think!

A Twist of Fate
PG 13

Disclaimer- i definately dont own Alias("_)

Nadia Starbrite stood at the corner of Morewood road and continued walking down the road till she reached Shelly Cresant road hardly daring to accept what she had just done
She had gone to a frat party with her best friend Francie and while many girls her age would have done the same Nadia never did
She had an open and honest relationship with her parents that most girls would envy and if she ever wanted to do something she told them.
Now her stomach churned as she felt a stab of guilt
'They would have never agreed to this' She reminded herself
she glanced around herself
If she had been in central New York she'd be dead meat by now, but because she was in the more residential area she was quite safe.
She stopped suddenly seeing her house across the road and began to walk across a strange feeling of terror beginning to engulf her, when suddenly the car appeared like a monster out of hell.
She had barely time to register this her mind screaming at her to move . . .But her body frozen, when it hit her with terrifying a force and she knew her end was very near. . . .
She lay there on the road struggling to breath dimly aware of the man as he approached her.
She felt strangely numb as he knelt down and took her in his warm embrace.
She looked up into his eyes. . . And saw such a deep emotion there . . . Then her entire world began to fade into blackness . . .
Madelin Peyton leaned against the wall and watched the computer genius Tom working. . . Or rather not working
she sighed morosely watching as the new secetary Gina Well sat on the wooden edge of the desk chatting with Tom
'Do they have the faintest idea where and Who they work for?' she wondered watching the amicable scene
'Gina needs to go' Peyton mused
Even Irina had made that fact pretty clear at the last meeting
She walked slowly her footsteps measured, her mind working overtime as she thought of a plan
she knocked on the already open office door
"Tom, may i have a word with you. In private?"
She asked her tone crisp and he snapped around at the sound of her voice a look of fear in his eyes
Obviously he'd thought Gina and he were alone
'Doesnt he know around here you are never alone' she thought somewhat snidely
Wordlessly he walked over to the door and she led him down the corridor to her office
he stood for a moment uncomfortably at the door as Peyton walked behind her desk
if there was one thing about Peyton that stood out was that she always got straight to the point
"Section Three has ordered the elimination of Ms Gina Wells"
Peyton said
So few words . . . which held such terrible meaning
a look of disbelief and horror dawned in his eyes, as his mouth dropped open in shock
"But . . .But she's just the secetary. . "
Peyton smiled thinly
"I dont agree with her tardy behaviour"
"You or Section Three?" Tom cut in
Peyton shook her head
"It doesnt matter. . . Doesnt matter at all, however im going to give you a little test of loyalty. . ."
she turned around, reached into a medicine cabinet and retrieved two vials
"I know you also have the requisite expertise of a medical practioner so. . . Im going to let you execute Ms Wells for me."
finishing this she turned around to face him
His face had turned ice white and a look of numbed terror had filled his eyes
"No. . . No please . . . I cant. . " he mumbled almost incoherantly and Peyton couldnt help but smile
"Oh yes you can and anyway you see, im actually doing you a favour here. "
His eyebrows raised at that
Peyton's voice dropped to a conspirational whisper as she said "I believe you and the lovely Ms Wells have quite a nice friendship . . .Perhaps her end at your hands will be easier for her. . .I am quite sure you wouldnt want me to send her to the interrogations centre . . . ."
Her cruel implication was clear to see.
He swallowed hard as she leaned forward and thrust the needles in his hand
her tone was business like as she explained" This one is Sebranoxide which causes a painless but violent reactioned death. The other is Tetracide which causes a very long and painfully exquisite death"
Tom gasped at the word Tetracide
"No! Not that. . "
Everyone was familiar with Section One and Three was aware of how painful a Tetracide death was
"Take her to the monitor room. I dont want the entire building to hear her screams of rage,"
Peyton said already leading a very stiff terrified Tom out of her office, back to the area where he and Gina had been
he stumbled in
"Gina i need to talk to you in the monitor room" he said so quickly his words slurred
Gina's pretty face scrunched up puzzled but she anyway followed him to the room with an airtight door sealing system
Rows of computers lay on desks and Gina stared at him as he shuffled around struggling to hide his horror
Suddenly he turned to her and forced a smile
He slowly put his arms around her and she naturally put her arms around him
she leaned and whispered in his ear
"You know Tom i think i like everything about you"
He swallowed hard and reached his hand down to the seam of her blouse.
He lifted it slightly running his hand gently on her flesh prepping it ,as he widrew . . . Stabbing the needle into her soft flesh.
She cried out in shock and pain, as she slid to the floor.
Peyton stood silently watching her index finger on the automatic door close button
it took seconds for the poison to affect and her eyes flared with rage
Sebranoxide causes an extremely voilent reaction for a little while till the unfortunate one passes away.
Recognising the danger Tom ran to the door
Peyton hit the automatic Close and a look of pure torment and horror shook him as he ran to a closed door
He slammed his fists on the door in panic as Gina hissed with rage.
Peyton stared coldly back at his pathetic sight with absolutely no sympathy
He turned around and the blindly enraged Gina not truly aware of what she was doing, grabbed him and flung him across the room where he heavily hit the wall and slid to the ground.
Peyton watched with intrest waiting for Tom to make his move.
Gina her pretty features contorted with animal like rage hauled him up bashed him against the wall.
Kill. Or be killed.
Thats what it had come to.
Through a haze of pain he reached into his back pocket, and pulled out the Tetracide vial.
He reached around her grabbing her arm and stabbing the needle and its deadly contents into her.
Reaction was immediate.
She shuddered and fell to the floor trembling in pain
Tom fell down beside her, her lovely hair plastered to her forehead, her eyes red and glistening in pain.
Suddenly Tom wished with all of his heart that he had injected himself instead.
He reached down and rubbed her forehead choking back a sob of disgust and hatred for himself and Peyton
Peyton stood outside watching.
It was many minutes of pure torture till eventually she grew still and Tom got up and stumbled away.
The doors automatically slid open and he walked out like a zombie.
Peyton reached forward and shook his limp hand.
"Welcome to Aztex Wcc"
she said darkly
he stared blankly at her then stumbled away.
She stared after him musing
'He should be working in Section Two, certainly not three' she thought
Aztex Wcc was a secret division of the KGB actually very similar to K Directorate.
The meaning behind this current organisation was to create Twelve identical super enhanced beyond any standard clones who would slowly but surely take over the world.
They also of course dabbled in many other activities which could be best catorgrised as illegal
Section Three worked on the clones everyday a very slow process in which the few chosen Scientists worked everyday on the twelve Subjects best know as The Project Cresant Clones.
It had been aptly named because of the cresent shaped birthmark on the necks of each patient.
Section One Created the highly complex computer chip which would be inserted into the brain of each clone at a mid point of their full developement.
Section Two. . well that section at present served as the front for the massive far excelling the 'Empire state building' in style
at the moment the very staff there who daily programmed and created computer software which was sent up into Section One, had no idea of what was going on in the other Sections. The two wings of the huge office block.
They had no idea who they really worked for.
They had no authorisation into Section One or Three.
It was known to them as the V.I.P lounge an area that no staff of their present status could enter.
Suprisingly the present staff there were happy working there, and didnt really become curious.
The last staff member to attempt venturing into the forbidden area, had went missing and was actually incinerated in the basement of the building.
Madelin Peyton and Julian Sark were the present proprietors of the company Irina Derevko and Arvin Sloane silent partners.
Peyton and Sark kept a solid stronghold the staff in all the Sections.
Every section answered to them.
Peyton walked slowly back to the window.
A full satisfied smile shaped her perfect lightly lipsticked lips.
Just as Irina had predicted Sark was back. . . .

Awesome chapter. Just so you know, you can either edit posts so you can include more in them, instead of just posting it again on a new thread or post ^_^ I have a theory... Ok, here it goes:

Nadia Starbright is actually a clone of either Nadia Santos, or Sydney Bristow. There are some similarities to the two that could mean that she's one of them. Like her fathers name being Jack, and her friend Francie and her appearance and how she acts (Which could all be coincidences) point to her maybe being a clone of Syd.The age could be a factor too, because its around the time that Sydney was recruited, and possibly when Nadia was (im not certain when she was recruted for Argentine Intelligence).The name could kind of mean that shes Nadia's clone. And maybe her being hit by the car was some sort of an extraction.

Yeah, so thats my theory ^_^ Anywhere close to whats really going on?

Hey i finally got a update!
I hope you guys like it and hopefully it will answer a lot of unanswered question from the previous two chapters.
Well anyway here it is and please review it makes me really happy!

A Twist Of Fate.

Sark, this time more slowly drove into the carpark of Aztex Wcc.
He slotted in and got out of the car and walked to the other side.
He opened the door and slowly eased her broken body into his arms.
He walked to the building a draft breeze blew autumn leaves in his path as he walked up the grey steps to the tiled area.
He stood infront of the glass, proclaiming in wide gold script AZTEX WCC as it automatically slid silently open.
He carried her over the threshold or rather the foyer which look more like a hotel foyer than an ordinary business building.
He realised with a small amount of dry humour that he probably looked like a horrific groom carrying his bloody bride home. She had been wearing a wide puffy white skirt and pink tank top almost giving the appearance of a wedding gown.
He walked to a lift down a long corridor,got in and pressed floor no. 113
The lifts climb was swift but when he reached no. 113 another set of iron doors met his eyes.
He leaned over and pressed his hand into the glass panel in the lift.
It immediately reflected red, beeped softly and the doors slid open.
He walked into another foyer this one much more clinical and cold.
He was in Section Three.
He avoided the room that held the project crecent patients and instead walked into the E.R
he gently placed her on the operating bed and reached for the intercom mike system next to the bed.
"Paging Doctor Flinkman this is an emergency report to the E.R immmeiately."
he placed the mike down and appraised the girl.
She lay in a bloodied heap her blood smeared all over his pristene white shirt
she looked so broken, he wasnt sure if it was the state she was in medically that made her look like that to him or the look of pure terror that froze her pretty features.
Her features. . .
So similar to Sydney. . .
Sydney.
Just one word. . .One name.
But it felt like a stab in the heart.
It shouldnt hurt so much.
He always prided himself on being able to handle his emotions very well.
Not with Sydney though. . .
Sydney had the ability to strip him bare. . .
Almost naked. . Something which nobody had ever succeded.
"Im here . . . " Dr Flinkmans voice startled him out of his reverie and he spun around and snapped.
"I've always valued you for your perfect timing Dr Flinkman,"
Marshall Flinkman flinched, then turned his attention to the bed.
He swallowed hard at the horrfic sight.
Sark ran his eyes coolly over Dr Flinkman
"I want her fixed.
She will be no. Thirteen
in the Project Cresant the most advanced from the rest.
She will gather any intel we need in the future" He said
Dr Flinkman look dazed but nodded slowly and then just as Sark predicted he said the most stupidest thing.
"Is she your girlfriend?"
Sark's look was seething as he glared at him.
"That isnt even your business or place to ask and if your expertise wasnt so valueble i would have you lying on this same bed. Except you would be enroute to the incinerator."
he took a step closer to Flinkman and he visibly flinched and took a step back.
Sark stared into his eyes with a cold unrelenting stare.
"Are we perfectly clear?"
"Yes. . .Yes Mr Sark,"
Sark strode out and called for an elevator.
It came in seconds and he didnt look inside until he was already in.
"Your shirt is Messed"
Peyton remarked somewhat smugly
Sark's reply was curt.
"I've found an appropriate no. Thirteen"
"You mean you accidently found no. Thirteen" Peyton said crisply.
She then reached forward and ran her finger almost seductively down the bloody area of his shirt.
She held her finger up to the elegant spotlight beams on the carpeted ceiling.
"B Positive blood type"
she deadpanned "Well it didnt work very well with this victim"
Abruptly Sark reached over and pressed stop on the elevator. It came to a swift and delicately soft halt.
"How the hell do you know this?" He snapped
Her flawless evenly toned features remained expressionless
"I wouldnt think you would need to question my abilities, seeing as you should know it very well by now"
she replied coldly.
Time seemed to stand still as they both glared at each other neither of them relenting.
Anyone could see they were a match made in heaven.
Or hell.
They continued their stare match till eventually in perfect synchrony they lowered their eyes and he pushed the continued button on the luxiourious elevator.
"Is the patient in O.R" Peyton asked.
"Yes," He replied
"Whats her status?"
"Six years approximately " he said as if he meant she would heal in just a two days.
Well maybe to some people six years was like two days.
A soft ping sounded and the lift doors glided open into the foyer.
Sark stepped out but Peyton remained in the elevator.
"I will need to conduct a full report on No. Thirteen" she said and hit no. 113
Sark nodded his eyes fixated on her Peyton even as the doors glided close and the lift moved on.
He then turned around and walked out into the night.

Back