A unreal dairy

ANYTHING YOU READ IS MADE UP AND FALSE THE ONLY THING THAT IS TURE IS THE NAMES AND PLACES

Rating:PG-13
Key
S=sark
A=Amanda
Sl=Slone
G=guard Gs=Guards
V=Vaughn
W=Wiess
M=mom
D=Dixion

Location amanda's home:amanda is having a talk with her mom

M: amanda we are going to the grocery store we need to pick up some food for dinner
A: ok as long as I stay in the car and listen to music
M: ok lets go

Location the grocery store in the parking lot
M: i will be back in 10 mins ok
A: all right
M: i will leave the keys in the car do not play the music too loud you can lock the doors
A: ok
Mom leaves the car and amanda locks the car door and plays some bon jovi
the cars doors unlock and amanda did nothing somone eles was coming and amanda had no clue
Sark enters car amanda has some clue who he his because amanda works for the cia as a junior agent and work with agent vaughn every so often
A: who are
S: i am Mr. Sark
A: i know thats a trank gun
S: give me anything that is in your pockets now
amanda does and gives the item to sark
S: listen to this cia
Vaugn is listing though a fake police bage amanda had in her pocket and vaughn is pissed
V: dam she been taken
W: what do we do
V: just wait and hope she is okay and see what slone and sark do
back at the grocer parking lot
S: do you now what chemical- z is?
A: no
S; it is a durg that is like the ones they use in operation but safer and your sleep longer and does not make num(feel anything) you gust sleeping for a while
A; so
S: give me your arm
sark takes out a needle and injects the drug in to amanda : amanda lays down in the seat and falls alseep
sark drives out of parking lot with the same car amanda came in to the grocery store
anoter car drives in with the double amanda in it with everything the same as the other car
Mom comes out leaves in the car knowing nothing at all not knowing that is not the real amanda
back with sark and amanda
Amanda starts to wake up
Sark talking to slone amanda hears nothing of the conversation
S: how am supose to get her into the plane
Sl: carry her
S: what i am supose to carry her
Sl: we can not let her get hurt at all she has information the cia told her and she will tell us she does not want to get hurt so she will to talk
S: ok if you say so
Sarks start to carry amanda to the plane and amanda wake up and hears a talk between sark and a guard
G:is she heavy
S: ya you think Slone wants me to carry her she cant get hurt and she wont
on the plane
S: good your wake amanda
A: what do you want i will tell you every thing just dont give any turth syrum
please i will talk ask me any thing i will tell you
S; i will ask you some questions
S: who is your favorit person you now in the cia and or covent
A; jack
S: why
A; he neat and is cool to work with
S: what do know about Arvin Slone
A: he is a man who was the head of sd-6 and worked with you and Lura Bristow
thats all i know
S: what do you know about about me
A: you work some known as the man and worked at sd-6 but really was working with slone and thats it
sark lets amanda sleep for the next 45mins intill they land and amanda walks to the plane with sark and guard the plane to palm springs there is a tv and a ps2 ,x-box on the plane and sark and guard and amanda play Madden 2004
G: i am going to beat you and sark with giants you can not win with the steelers
A: o ya steelers are 14-1 so there
Sark receives a call from slone and amanda and the guard keep playing football
S: bad news slone wants you a sleep for the plane ride sorry
amanda is fasten into her seat and sark gives her the drug
amanda starts to hear music she thinks she is dreaming and is still in the grocery store parking lot and it was all a dream but it was not a dream sark makes a call to slone
S: she is waking up do want me give her more of the durg
Sl: no she won't rember what we did because she will be still in a sleeping state she will have no idea
S: she will talk she does not need the turth syrum yet
Sl: we will see about that
sark pulls the car into a ware house and amanda get a injetion of the turth syurm
Sl: Sark ask the question of who she like the most in the cia or covent or other
sark asks and amanda has a new asnwer she says sark
the next thing is amanda wakes up in a room with a tv and ps2 the ps2 has all games ever made for the ps2 with gameshark codes for all of them
A: where am i
Sark and slone are watch on a camera in the main room amanda starts to play ps2 and sark and slone walk in
S: i have a question for you why did you lie
A: what do you mean
S: we gave you the truth syurm
A: why you did not have to you know that sark
S: yes i know but i asked who you liked the most agian and you said me why is that you lied
A; i do not know maybe because i have no clue what you want with me and i am worried what you might do
Slone and Sark leave
a guard comes in and gives amanda new set of clothes to change in after she gets a shower which the guard takes her to
amanda thens goes back to the room when she discovers a behind the bed and she crawls under the bed into the room
slone comes in and finds amanda but amanda will not come out
S: why don't you come out
A: no way mabey if you had some good food once in a while mabey
S; what kind of food do you want
A: some mexican i love that stuff
S; ok
slone leaves and orders the food and slone puts a trank durg on the top of the food looking like cheese and tasting like but knocking out whoever after all of it is eaten with a drink of water
Sark and Slone go back to amanda's room and give her the food while both of them are looking under the bed
Amanda realize what is going on
A; you tric
amanda falls alseep (faints) sark gets amanda from out from under the bed
Back at the cia
D: any word on where amanda is
W: no not yet
V; but we could find a jet that landed here in L.A about 2hrs ago thats all
Back in Palm Springs
amanda is in a differnt room when sark comes in
S: do want out of here yes or no
A; yes
S: oka then the next time you get a shower it will be a differt shower with a button under the hot water handle press it it will let a mist come out and a door above you will open there will be a man in a mask he will take you to the cia headquarter in LA where you will be safe
A: when is my next shower
S: in half a hour
guard comes in after sark leaves amanda is to take anthother shower
She does what sark tells her to do and the man in mask leads her to a car and they drive off the man pulls of his mask its sark
A: why did you do this
S; Slone was going to never let you go and your just a kid
At the cia garge in L.A
:thinking:
amanda uses her finger print to get into the garge
W: you will not belive how just login
V: who, amanda
W: ya
Vaughn cell phone rings he answers it : it is amanda
V: are you ok
A: ya just a little tired i have some one who wants to talk to you
Sark gets on the phone
i willing to tell you every thing about slone as along as you let me walk out of this place the same way i came in but without amanda
V; ok
sark and vaughn talk and amanda is sent home and swiched back with the double and double is turned into guard
amanda nows works with the cia and slone is in cia custody and sark is still on the losse intill next time th

That is a unreal diary by Sarkfan_alias

am sorry but u need to check ure grammer... and the begining wasnt very good, first u shouldnt have made it a dialogue, second u cant in the middle of the sotry tell us that shez a junior agent, mayb at the beginning u shoudve start with her writing in her diary about how the CIA trained her, or her talking to vaughn about hjow the CIA trained her, etc. just thought U'd like some feedback

Back