GFX A Userbar Competition! All are welcome to Enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ SH ~

Cadet
Well I was talking with RiverWire about making a really cool looking Userbar for the entire site so this is not a personal request but a request for all. My request will be for the entire site so make one for Members, Advertisers, Designers, Moderators, Junior Admin's, Admin's, and Super Admin. I want all to be proud to wear this because it looks visually appealing to the eyes. Whoever does this may be entitled to a reward of $10 USD . I would like all designers participate in this. This is sort of a competition so do your best. This will end next Sunday so get yours done within a week and then we will vote on the best one. Thanks in advance. :D

Post you entries in this THREAD ONLY!! All are Welcome to Enter this Competition!

Size (No bigger than 400x300): I'm not really sure but make it Userbar Size
Text: evoartstudios (position on the forums)
Sub-Text: None
Game/Render requested (post links): Whatever you choose.
Style requested (grunge, tech, light, no choice) Your Choice.
Colors: Make it sort of match the colors of the site. (Blue, White, Grey, Black, and Orange)

Good Luck to all that take this request,

-Administration

Userbar as in 400x25 sort of thing cuz 400x300 is the biggest userbar size i have ever heard off :D

im glad someone has finally taken the initiative and asked for this to be done.
Great job silent glad you took it upon yourself to step forward! :smiley:
good luck to all make then nasty looking! :P

Heres my shot at em, might not be the creme de la creme. My first try ever making these i think...

allofem.jpg

Change of plans guys the Competition will end on Tuesday October 14th at 8:00pm EST. So get your entries done by then. Thanks and goodluck to all. By the way guys it's not eastudios anymore it's evoartstudios now so make the changes please.

-Administration

Well I was just trying to get text good but hope everything else is good ;) (Not just for one class)

v1
Userbarevoart.png

v2
Userbarevoart2.png

v3

Userbarevoartdesigner.png

v4
Userbarevoartdesigner2.png

v5
Userbarevoartdesigner3.png

v6
Userbarevoartdesigner4.png

v7
Userbarevoartdesigner5.png

v8
Userbarevoartdesigner2.png

This competition is over now. The winner is xFactor congrats man and thanks for all the entries it was a tough decision for me and RiverWire but I think we chose the best one. :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back