A walk on the Dark Side.

Galicdreamer

These Words, From My Heart...
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>All Alias characters are copyrights of ABC television and JJ Abrams. I don't own anything pretaining to the show........so please don't hurt me! No copyright infringement is intended. Although I do have some of my own characters in the Fic now and then....Any of the "Alias" characters all belong to JJ Abrams and ABC.</span>

Okay...So this is my first Fic here...I'm a little nervous. I hope you all like it.
I love Sid and Vaughan together.....but, I wanted to do something here that I would like to see happened, at least once. I hope you all like it.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 1....Inital Contact</span>

Sidney entered the office just like she owed the building. "Hello. Please inform him that Sidney Bristow has arrived." she told the guard sitting behind the desk in the lobby. "One moment, please." replied the man. "Yes sir. There is a Sidney Bristow here for you. Right away." "If you could please step in front of the window." then guard pointed behind him to a huge mirrored wall. Sidney walked over and stood in front of it. She knew that right now the were x-raying her to see if any what weapons she had on her.
"Please leave your gun with me. You can pick it back up when you leave."
Sidney removed the gun from her side and laid it on the counter. "He's waiting for you. Through those doors." The guard pointed to 2 large double doors at the end of the hallway.
Sidney walked down the hall to the doors. She felt a twitch in her stomach. No turning back now. This had to get done. She walked through the doors and was immediately standing in a rather large office. One the size of a small airplane hanger. The walls were black and everything and all the furniture in the office was leather and wood.
"Hello Sidney."
"Hello Sark."
"Excuse me for being rude but, I am rather curious as to what exactly you are doing here. And how you even found me." Sark said as he walked over to the large wood desk in the middle of the office.
"I found out that you were here about 2 hours ago. I tailed your messenger and he led me right to you."
"Well, I will have to fire him. Fine, I know how you found me, but what about the reason for you even being here."
Sidney walked over to him and stood right in front of his chair. That immediately made Sark rise up so that Sidney and Sark were face to face.
"I came to do this." Sidney leaned in and slowly placed her lips on his and kissed him. "What are you doing?!" Sark asked shockingly as he pulled away. But before Sidney could reply, he grabbed her and pulled her up against him and passionately kissed her. His tongue melted into hers as he continued to grip her arms. Sidney deepened the kiss by turning her head and allowing him more access to her. Sark let go of her arms and placed his hands in her hair. Gripping handfulls of it and pulling her head back. Sidney wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him tighter against her. They pulled away from each other lips swollen and looked at each other.
"What was that?" Sark asked. He still hadn't released Sidney and was now looking down and watching her chest rise and fall with each breath. "That was something I have been wanting to do for a while." Sidney replied. She moved her hand around to the front of Sark and placed her hand over his c***. "And from the looks of it, It seems that you've been thinking the same thing." Sark pushed Sidney against the wall, She was trapped there. "I have been wanting to do this to you since the first time I saw you. I've wanted to tear your clothes off and bite you all over until you were crying out, begging for me."
She pulled off her shirt reveling a black lace bra. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked him mimicking his accent.
Sark leaned in and kissed her again. Lashing his tongue against her almost duel like. He rubbed his thumbs over her nipples, feeling them grow hard almost made him moan out loud. He started placing kisses all over her neck and slowly moving lower until he started gently pulling and teasing her nipple with his mouth.
Sidney's hands were on his belt buckle. She started undoing his pants. Once they dropped to the floor she started to rub his c***.
Sark moaned as he moved from one breast to the other. His hands reached around and unclasped her bra. Once her breast were free and the bra discarded he lifted her skirt. He gasped at the sight he viewed.
"You knew what you were doing when you walked in here, didn't you or do you often go out in public without panties?" Sidney looked up and said," Whatever makes you think that?" Sark pushed his finger inside Sidney's moist curls. She moaned out loud as her knees buckled under her. She pressed her hand harder against his c***.
Sark started teasing her clit with his fingers, Watching her as he did it. He lowered his head to her breast and started to suck again. Sidney removed her hand to a groan from him. She lowered his underwear and watched as he sprung free. She started to stroke him without the barrier of clothing.
He moaned at the skin against skin contact. She moaned again as he pulled both his hand and lips away from her. "I am going to make you scream for me, Sidney."
He pulled Sidney's hand off his throbbing c*** and pushed into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he started thrusting inside her.
"Oh my God, please...harder. PLEASE." Sidney cried out. Sark smiled as he heard her cry out. He began to trust harder and deeper into her. Sidney was slammed by the first wave that hit her. She was shaking as Sark continued to thrust. He felt the wave rock Sidney and that made him go faster. Sidney was still quaking from the first wave when the next one hit her. She cried out loud as she began shaking against Sark.
He knew that he was almost ready to come and lifted her higher and was thrusting so deep now that he was hitting her cervix with the tip of his c***. Sidney was now moaning out loud and crying "Please, now..now" Sark felt the overpowering wave crash into him and he moaned. Sidney was now almost convulsing on him. She had never ever had these many orgasms in a row. As they started to slow. Sid and Sark began slowly lowering to the floor. Both breathing heavily Sark looked over at Sidney and said, " Well, this is very interesting."

Well, I know the first part was a little intense...but that was the point. I hope eveyone that has looked at it has liked it. Here's the next chapter.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 2: The Reaction</span>

Sidney was the first to start to pull herself together. "What are you doing?" Sark asked. Sidney pulled on her blouse and buttoned it. "I'm getting dressed because, I don't feel like sitting around naked."

Sark sat up and threw on his shirt. He looked over and watched Sidney finish getting dressed. Nothing would ever have prepared him for the feeling that crept into his gut while he was watching her.
"Well, now that it's over, can you please tell me what just happened." he asked, trying to ignore the moment of silence that just occuried.

Sidney got up and walked over the desk and sat down on the edge. She looked over at him, "I didn't intend for it to happen quite like that. But, I knew that I wanted it to happen. It's something that I have been thinking or rather feeling for a while. I moved it aside becuase......well......we're not , well you know. We're enemies."

Sark finished belting his pants and walked over to sit on the other side of Sidney. "I wanted to happen for a while now, too." He looked over at Sidney. "I felt something the first time I saw you. When I found out you were dead I tried to tell myself that it was a good thing. That whatever I was feeling about you had died with you. That day you came to my cell.....I thought, well...the word felgercarb came into my head."

Sidney laughed. "I know what you mean. I thought the same thing. I always assumed that the feeling I had was a reaction to the actuall action happening. You know, like an adrenalin rush." Sark nodded.

"I still find it a little hard to believe that you had any type of feelings toward me while you were trying to shoot me."Sidney looked over at him with amasement on her face.

"What you think just because I've tried to ruthlessly kill a handfull of times, I haven't noticed you!?" Sark said trying to sound serious.

Sidney couldn't help but smirk at the comment. "Well now, I kind of got the feeling you were a little pre-occupied."

"Well, I did and trust me, That conflicting emotion can do something to a person."

"I know." Sidney said as she walked away from the desk.

"I have another question for you though. I thought you and Agent Vaughn had a thing?"

"Well, we did but that was before...I died. He got married and it ended. When I saw you that day when tried to do the trade, the feelings I had blocked out towards you came back."

Sark folded his arms across his chest and leaned back. "So, what are we going to do now. We obvisouly can't walk down the street hand in hand with each other."

"I don't know. I just knew that I had to do something about what I was thinking about." Annoyed with his response she turned around and looked at him, " Do want me to walk out and go back to the way things were before?"

"NO." Sark said and his jumped off the desk and walked over to Sidney. "I don't care what we have to do. But this is far from over, understand me." He said as he pulled her towards him.

"Yes, and I have to agree." Sidney said as she leaned in and kissed him

Crazy! They are being civil. I mean they did just do the nasty right there in his office, but civil and talking! Thats just to much. Is there gonna be more. I hope so. Thanks for the Pm. Can't wait for more S/S action!

It's interesting, wonder how they'll work it out.. I doubt Jack would be over-joyed with what Sydney did.. Can I be added to the PM list? thanks! :xmas: (y)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 3: Aftermaths...Are always Fun!!</span>

Sidney felt something buzzing aginst her and looked up at Sark. "Either you VERY happy to be here or your phone is going off." Sark started to smile and answered his phone. "Sark....Yes, I understand" he walked towards his desk....."I'll be there in 20 mins."

"Got to go, do ya?" Sidney asked him as he put the phone down on his desk.
"Ya...you know....I was thinking of something just now." Sark walked back towards Sidney. "Techniclly I am fratinizing with the enemy here." He leaned in and played with a strand of Sid's hair. "This could get me in to all kinds of trouble."

Sidney moved in closer and leaned in towards his ear and whispered "But you always did enjoy playing with danger." Sark moved his hand and enveloped Sidney in a kiss. His chest tightened as he deepened the kiss. Was it possible to fall this quickly and deeply with someone that you've been trying to kill for the past 3 years.

Sidney pulled away first, "I think it's time to go before we get involved in something we can't stop."

"Sid, what are we going to do about....this!" Sark threw his hands up in the air as he asked her. "I don't know. But let's not think about it now. We'll talk about it tonight, okay." Sidney walked over to the door and opened it. "Come by around 9:00." and she walked out.

Sark looked over at the phone laying on his desk...."I'm going to get killed for this." He glanced back over at the monitor setting on his desk showing Sidney leaving the building..."But, damn if it's not going to be worth it."

Sidney walked into work feeling happier than she has felt in a while. Seeing Vaughn with Lauren destroyed her. But, once she let her feelings for him disapate she was able to find Sark.

Sidney walked past Marshell and smilled as he waved hello. Now what was she suppose to do about Sark. This was really a bigger problem than she was playing off back at Sark's office. What if her dad found out! Oh hi Dad, guess what I found this guy who makes me happy and I'm crazy about him...oh by the way it's Sark.

"Hello Sidney."

Sidney looked up...."Hello Dad."

"You look like you were lost in thought. Nothing serious I hope." Jack asked as he sat down in chair on the other side of Sidney's desk. "No, just thinking about the upcoming mission to Germany."

"Oh, well that's what I came to talk to you about." Jack gave Sidney a lay out of a warehouse. "This is where we think the Covenet is keeping the disks containing all the information they have gathered about Rembaldhi. Once you arrive you and Vaughn will proceed directly to this room." Jack pointed to an office at the far edge of the map. "The disks should all be in a safe directly behind the desk." Jack looked back up at Sidney, "Once you have them both you and Vaughn will return to the airport and come back here." Jack stood up to leave, "Any question you what to ask?"

Sidney thought about Sark...."No, I got it!"

First to respond! WooHoo! Great chapter. So is is really falling for him? Its not just about the incredible sex they seem to have? Thats great. Thanks for the Pm. Write more soon.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 4: Germany</span>

Sidney was reviewing the file on the misssion. It seemed very cut and dry. All she needed to do was remove the disks, no big deal. What was harder was sitting on the plane with just Vaughn and pretending like nothing was happening.

"Sidney, are you finished with the outline of the warehouse. I want to look at it one more time." Vaughn asked from his seat. Something was different about her and he couldn't quite place it. Not that it's any of you buisness anymore...Vaughn thought to himself.

"Ya, here you go. How's Lauren? I haven't seen here in a couple of days."

"Oh, she's good. She's up in Washington working on some project for Dixion." he answered. "What did you do over the weekend? Anything interesting?"

She thought for a moment of yesterday morning and the very interesting way she greeted Sark........"No nothing. Washed my hair and watched old movies." Sidney stood up, "Excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom."

As she walked away Vaughn watched her and thought. He though about the way her skin felt right after a bath. The way she could look at you and make you feel like you were the only person in the world she ever cared about. "Stop it," he said out loud. He looked around to make sure that no one heard him.

She doesn't belong to you anymore..he thought. He knew that but he still wanted to taste her. He wanted to rub his hand down her back and feel her tremble under him. He wanted to....

"Vaughn, Vaughn...are you okay?" He looked up at Sidney," Ya, Just tired. Long night." Sidney sat back down and looked out the window. She still felt something pull at her when she looked at him. I guess that will happen for a while, you were in love with him...she thought. Then she thought about Sark and her insides started to melt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidney finshed adjusting her gloves and looked over at Vaughn and nodded. She slowly walked against the wall. Hiding from the view of the camera. She felt Vaughn keep close and continued to keep moving. When they reached the door she bent down to start picking the lock. Once the lock clicked open she stood up and Vaughn moved into the room.

"There's the desk, the safe is suppose to be right behind it." Vaughn said. Sidney walked over to the desk and turned to face the wall. There was a large print of an old map on the wall. She reomved the frame and there in the wall staring back at her was the safe. "I am going to head over to the labratory and get the samples of the DNA Dixion wanted," Vaughn said. "Fine, I got this." Sidney replied.

Vaughn left and Sidney begain entering the combination. Left 32.........Right 11......
"Watch out. It tends to stick on the last spin."

Sidney spun around with her gun up, "Sark!"

I'm glad that you guys like it. I was worried that no one would like a Sid/Sark connection.

I'll try to get some more up soon!! :D

Galicdreamer said:
I'm glad that you guys like it. I was worried that no one would like a Sid/Sark connection.

I'll try to get some more up soon!! :D
Well, its not my first choice :P , but you make it work. You are a great writer and the smut is great. :D

I know..I love Sid and Vaughn on the Show...but I can't get enough of Sark. It's the hands...I want them all over me. :lol: Anyway..here's the new chapter.....

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 6: The Germanic Language of Love</span>

Sidney was honestly stunned to see Sark staring back at her...and looking so smug too. "What are you doing here?" she whispered.

Sark had been watching Sidney and Vaughn come in the building from his office upstairs and the only thing he could think about as he watched her was how badly he need to be inside her again. He activated the time loop system for the video camera's and set about keeping Vaughn away for a while so he could go down and vist Sidney.

"I work here. Well only sometimes, I have offices all over really. " He walked behind the desk and stood almost nose to nose with Sidney. "The real question is, what are you doing here."

He didn't allow time for her to answer. He reached around and pulled her towards him and kissed her. She felt her knees go weak as he pulled her tighter and wrapped her arms around his body. He teased her lips open with his tongue and when she sighed he poured all his passion into the kiss. He ran his other hand down over her but as he shifted the angle of the kiss.

Sidney heard her voice in the back of her head..WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT IF VAUGHN COMES IN AND SEES THIS? Sidney blocked it out and started kissing Sark back. Her hand started to play with the hair at the back of his nape. Finally he pulled away and when he looked at her, she saw that he was just as dazed as she was.

"We really should have been doing this a long time ago. Would have saved on the ammunition." Sark said as he sat down on the desk. "So, I take it your trying to retrive the disks with the information we have regarding Rambaldi."

Sidney was still recovering from what felt like a 2 hour kiss.."Yes." "Well," Sark said. "It seems that we have come to that little bumb in the road."

Sidney heard Vaughn in her ear, "Go ahead....Fine, I'll meet you in front in 5."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaughn was entering the lab and immeaditly headed for the chamber on the far left wall. He knew that inside there was the vival that held Rambaldi's DNA. "Mountianer, this should take me about 2 mins to get the DNA.....Fine...Out."
Vaughn entered the chamber to finish his mission.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you and I only have 5 mins together. I'm not sure that is enough time for this to work itself out Sidney." Sidney started to reply but Sark raised a hand for her to be quiet. He walked over to the safe and opened it. Inside Sidney saw 2 sets of disks.
"I felt that you and I would run into each other here tonight. And anticipated the fact that you would be wanting the disks." He took one set out and closed the safe again. He turned back around and handed the set to Sidney. "This is for you."

Sidney looked at the disks and back at Sark. "Sark....." she was cut off by him leaning in and giving her the lightest kiss. "We will talk about everything and figure out where to go from here tonight." Sidney looked at her watch, she had 1 min. before she had to leave and meet Vaughn in front. She looked back up at Sark.
"I have to tell you, this is a little odd." She said smiling at him.

Sark started to walk towards the door and turned back around, "I know, but I sure like it." He gave her his trademark smirk and left. Sidney put the disks in her pocket and ran out to the front of the building and meet up with Vaughn by the front door.

"Did you get them?" he asked. "Yep, what about you? she asked.

Vaughn nodded and they took off for the bushes that held their jeep they were hiding to get back to the plane.

Back on the plane Sidney sat down in her seat and turned off her light. Vaughn was on the other side of the plane talking to Lauren. Sidney closed her eyes and tried to think figure out what kind of situation she and Sark were in now.

great story - u kno i love s/s fics. please add me to ur pm list. hey, maybe we could co-write sometime? that would be fun. i like ur style.

shifty

Wow! Great stuff! I like Syd and Vaughn on the show, but I agree with the others....I looooove Sark!!

In other words, it works for me!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Let me know when more comes out!

Sorry It took so long for the next chapter to get posted. I was out sick, but I am all better now!! :D So here's the next chapter.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 7: Choose Your Answer Wisely!</span>

Sidney walked into to Dixon's office, "Here are the disks. Everything you needed." Dixon took the disks, "Thanks Sid!" Sidney turned around and walked out the of the office. She didn't pause at her desk but, kept right on going. She walked out the main door and towards her car. She was headed home.

She unlocked the front door and walked in. She threw the keys down on the table and walked to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water as she pulled off her jacket and tossed it on the counter.

"Hello Sidney."

Sidney spun around, "Sark....Damn it. You really need to stop doing this." She walked over to the loveseat he was sitting on and sat down next to him.

"So, I think we need to have a talk." Sark said as he took the bottle of water out of her hand and took a sip. "I agree. Are you going to join....." she smiled as she said the last part. "the good side."

Sark stood up and walked over to the counter. "Sidney, I like what I do. I'm very good at it." He leaned against the counter and folded his arms. "Maybe you should think about joining my side." Sidney jumped up when she heard that. "Your Side!! I'm CIA....and I like what I do to. You can't just expect me to follow you just because we're.....well whatever we are." Sark stood upright suddenly. "So what, you think that because your CIA your the right.

"Yes I do!"

"You thought that you were CIA when you were working with SD6. You were basically working against the CIA."

"How dare you throw that in my face. I was fighting the fight that I was told was the good fight. THEN, when I found out it wasn't, I went over and joined the CIA."

"Oh right...that makes it all better. It's CIA so it's the good fight."

"You have no idea what I went through." Sidney pushed Sark.."I was missing for 2 years.....2 YEARS!! And, when I came back they were there for me."

Sark got back in Sidney's face, "They never gave you the option of having any one esle there for you." Sark glared at Sidney refusing to allow the hurt to show. "Since you have already made your decision why don't you just run back to Vaughn...I'm sure that he's more than willing to have you as his mistress.

Sidney never even felt her hand rise up and slap Sark. The sound was deffening. Sark was in shock at what had just happened. "You need to leave now. You are not welcome here." Sark grabbed his coat and slammed the door behind him as he left. Sidney sank to the couch and let her head drop to her hands.

Oh no! They're fighting already!?! Does that mean they'll be making up soon? I hope so. Its a great story. Thanks for the Pm. Looking forward to another update! :D

Back