A Walk to Remember

Wasn't expecting much but is was a really good film. I cried like a baby at the end. I love Shane West. The songs in it were really good. I havn't read the book but i keep meaning too.

I was going to get the book then when I got to the shop, couldn't rememeber the authors name lol, I ended up buying another book of a completely different genre.

i liked it but to be honest i liked the soundtrack more!! i listen to it all the time, especially the switchfoot songs, i think that this is one movie where the music helped to make it. if you know what i mean ;)

:D :D I have the DVD and the soundtrack!!! And i have read the book! ^_^
I LOVE HIS MOVIE SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS ABSOLULY GREATTTT!! IT WAS SUCH A SAD ENDING BUT NOT MANY MOVIES I HAVE SEEN ENDED QUIET LIKE IT AND THAT IS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT MAKES IT SPECIAL!
and u know i'm a total J/L shipper from my sig! :lol: ;) :D ^_^

Rae

Well, I'm not in love with the movie but I did really like it. Whenever I go over to my best friends house (we live fairly far away) we pull out the sad romance ones and this one comes out a lot of the time

Darlinikki said:
I hate that movie!!!
I hate how she dies!!!!
I was so depressed after that movie... Man.....
But 1st I read the book.... OOH GOD
I cried even harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~nikki
[post="603245"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I've been willing to see this movie ever since i've heard of it a few years ago but it never got shown in Belgian theaters ...

So anyway, this boy i got to know in october at Universety (who's become one of my best friend over the past few months - eventhough i still have such a total crush on him .. f***ing straight people :angry: ;) ) just loves this movie... he's always talking about it so now i really want to see it again but he won't see it with me cause last time i went over to his appartement we watched "Stepmom" and i just cried my eyes out so anyway he's like "i'm not seeing AWTR with you, you're gonna cry even more, just as i do everytime i see it and i don't want us to be crying!!!"

soit, I just wanted to thank you, Darlinikki, for the great spoiler... thanks for telling me she dies :confused: now i already know the clue :(

just another Q.. this movie really's a chick flick isn't it? so, don't you think a boy who says it's his favorite movie and cries with it all the time is gay?? *please give me my hope back :P *

Back