Announcements A Walker Bit Me (a Walking Dead community)

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Lately I've been really been getting into the world of The Walking Dead, so much so that... well, any of you old enough to remember the old Remington commercials? Remington was a big name in electric shavers and back in the 1980s the owner appeared in a series of commercials saying that, to paraphrase, he "liked the shaver so much he bought the company!"

Well, I didn't buy the company but I can say that Cool Sci-Fi has a new sister site, A Walker Bit Me (http://AWalkerBit.Me), that is geared towards fans of The Walking Dead. :D

AWBM Facebook Cover.jpg

Going forward Cool Sci-Fi will continue as we always have been while A Walker Bit Me will concentrate on zombies & horror topics with a emphasis on The Walking Dead. I am not sure if we will have any type of cross-site contests or other mingling going on but for now the only change means that I'll be posting less horror related stuff here and more horror related stuff over there. ;)

Feel free to come visit. If you are Walking Dead fan and/or like the zombie & horror genres then come over & join in! We have been giving the site a full makeover and think it is really looking good and would love to hear what others think.

You're doing some great work there Kev, was looking at it just this arvo and was thinking it had improved out of sight from where it was a few months back.

Sorry not my cup of tea, love the show, but tend to steer clear of the fan sites.

You're doing some great work there Kev, was looking at it just this arvo and was thinking it had improved out of sight from where it was a few months back.
Thanks! On a side note, I had to do a Google search for "arvo" as I had not come across that word before.

Sorry not my cup of tea, love the show, but tend to steer clear of the fan sites.
You can help us transform it away from a dedicated fan site to a more general horror forum. :D I know it will be a uphill fight to go from a dedicated fan site to a more general horror direction but I think the potential is there.

Back