A wealth of browsers

Which Browser do You currently use the most?

• IE7

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • FireFox

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Older IE

• Avant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Browser

• Maxthon

• Safari, Mozilla, Netscape

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other, not listed in choices

• Other - Comment

• Total voters
FF3 is my buddy
x2 - I've tried IE, FF, Safari, Opera, and some of the plethora of IE & Mozilla based clones but I keep going back to FF.

Kevin, that is scary scary. :eek:
On one hand I can see the reasoning in developing software that takes advantage of multi-core machines but I just don't think the world is ready yet for a mass jump to it. Maybe I'm just outdated but my single core machine will still be serving my needs for a few years to come barring any unexpected upgrades (eg: hardware failure forcing me to build a new rig).

IMPORTANT...

The first beta of Chrome that has been released to the public is NOT recognized yet by the vBulletin editor so while it might be fun to play with to see what it can do, you will be very unhappy it using it at your favorite vBulletin based sites.

I'm sure the Jelsoft guys will come up with a solution soon but in the mean time... stick with FireFox.

I browse with Firefox but I'm not quite brave enough to make the jump from Windows to Linux yet, but..... if I get many more slowdowns AAAAAH! It won't be long.

I use Runecats Explorer myself, I find it to be very stable.

I find the gecko rendering engine to be slow and inconsistant, and therefore I don't like FF, and that's not to mention the countless problems I have had with FF.

In my eyes it's got to be Runecats or Safari.

Back