A+

Hey, this is my first ever fan fic, and i really have no idea if I am a good writer or not. So i've only written one chapter so far, in case its really terrible.

Basically, Syd is an elementary school teacher and she is teaching Vaughn's kid. They meet in unusual circumstances and it goes on from there, k?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, voice your opinion, bad or good, coz i dont know if i should continue it.

Thanks lu ya's,

Kay

A+
Chapter 1. (It's really short sorry)

Sitting behind a desk staring at the clock, Sydney Bristow, the first grade teacher at Daleford Elementary, sighed, a half content, half hopeful sigh. She had realised in her 4 years of teaching a class full of first graders, that this was the perfect time to sit back on wonder what she would do with her life. Of course she already had a job and a fairly steady relationship with a man she had been dating for a while. Quarter to 3, fifteen minutes left until she would be allowed to leave the school grounds, don’t get it wrong, she loved to teach these kids but by three o’clock she was usually exhausted. Remembering where she was, she shook her head back to reality and stared at the 22 children in front of her. She had wished all her life to one day be a mom, and have a loving husband and create a cosy little family, but at 23, her dreams had been crushed when she found out that it would be extremely hard for her to have children, if not impossible. That was when she took up teaching, so she could spend as much of her time as she could around children. Now, 4 years later she watched them all copying the handwriting from their books. As much as she believed that she had moved on from the idea of having children, a little part of her, would always crave for that part of her life. The sudden noise of the school bell awoke her once again from her daydream.
“Ok kids, class dismissed,” she said while giving one of her breath taking smiles. The children stared at her, bewildered.
“That means you are allowed to leave” she laughed as the kids began smiling at the revelation.
They ran out of the room as fast as their little legs could carry them. She sat back down into her chair, she was sure she had some work left to do, for some reason she really did not want to go home, deep down she knew she did not want to see who was waiting for her there. Finally she found some Spelling quizzes that she could mark. She thought she was alone until she heard little footsteps walk up to the front of the room, she looked up to see a little boy with sandy blonde hair, and piercing green eyes.
“Oh, Cameron, I didn’t know you were still here, I thought you had left” she said as she stared at the seemingly intense eyes, but eyes that were really soft and kind at the core.
“I did, but I came back, my dad hasn’t picked me up yet”
“ Ok, well do you want me to wait outside with you until he comes?”
“Yes please, Ms. Bristow”
She stood up from behind her desk and walked to the door with the little boy trailing from behind. Suddenly she felt a tug on her left hand and looked down to see Cameron had attached himself to her hand. She smiled and didn’t let go.

Ok, thats it for chapter 1. Tell us what you think?
Should there be a chapter 2?

Thanks,
Kay

I thought it was a great start - i would say PM me - which I would love for you to do - but I know how PM's can be on this site. So put me on your list if you do them!!!

Of course there should be a chapter 2!!! Please, could i have a PM when you do post it ('cause you must!!) :D

How cute is Cameron.. my god that's gotta be one adorable child....well, i guess it should be since Daddy's so gorgeous!!

Great job, and good for you posting.. it can be scary! Please do continue this.. I love it already!!

Ellie

Aww, thanks guys, u are so sweet. :D
Ok, i'll start a chapter 2. I didnt think people would reply that fast. Im not exactly sure, how to do Pm' but if I work 'em out I'll definately give you guys one :lol:

Thanks again,
Much love,
Kay

Ok, so, Im deliriously happy with two replies already so YAY.

But anyways, i just finished Chapter two, so here goes, its a bit longer than last time so woow. (y)

It prob' has heaps of mistakes but i was too eager to post.

Chapter 2.

She walked hand in hand with Cameron, the length of the hallway until they reached the front doors. She opened them with Cameron still close by and they walked outside to a bench, while they waited for Cameron’s dad.

“Do you know what he was supposed to be doing before he picked you up?” she asked wondering since it had been 10 minutes already.
“Umm, I think he was supposed to be at work, but I don’t know”
“Is he normally late?”
“No, not normally but sometimes, he works in a big office building with lots of windows and people in suits”
“That’s nice”
“Uhh, I don’t know, he sometimes says that his boss people have giant sticks up their…”
“Ok…” she stopped him in his tracks “did he really say that?”
“Yep” he smiled “but he didn’t know I was listening, he was talking on the phone” he giggled, proud of his achievement.
“Oh, ok” she laughed

At that moment a blue SUV pulled up to the curb, and a man jumped out frantically running towards the school, he stopped when he saw the woman who was interacting with his son, and smiled while catching his breath again. Sydney turned to see the man, who she assumed was Cameron’s father, well he had to be, she thought, Cameron’s a spitting image of the frantic but otherwise good looking man, but just to make sure…
“Cameron?” He looked up at her with his amazing and innocent eyes.
“Yuh huh?”
“Is that your Dad?” She asked while pointing to the man who was now standing and smiling…and obviously panting.
“Yep” he said simply while smiling back at her. He ran over to the man whilst shouting “DAD!”
He jumped into his father’s arms, and was spun around once before being unwillingly put back down on the pavement. Sydney noticed the muscles in his arms as he held his child, and found herself wondering what it would be like to be held in those arms.

“Hi” he said.

Suddenly Sydney was staring at the man standing three feet away from her, and she wondered how he got there without her noticing, and seeing one of his strong arms outstretched, she realised what had happened.

“I’m Michael Vaughn, Cameron’s dad”

She shook his hand, while staring at their connection, then looked up at him, and into the again seemingly intense eyes that were apparently common between the two Vaughn’s.
Michael, was taken aback by the woman standing in front of him, but even more so when she looked up at him.

“Oh, sorry” she started “ I’m Sydney Bristow, Cameron’s teacher”
“Nice to meet you, Miss Bristow” was all he could say without seeming to forward too soon. He would have liked to have said, you have beautiful eyes or your hands are so soft, but out loud it would have sounded weird. Luckily he realised that without having said it at all.

“Please, call me” she paused thinking she had finished the sentence.
“Umm, what?” he asked, somehow she had just said what he wanted her to say but it seemed a bit soon.

Pulling out of staring into his eyes, she realised what she had said.
“Syd, Sydney” she stuttered, “ Call me Sydney, that’s what I meant” and she smiled one of her uniquely Sydney Bristow smiles.

Vaughn couldn’t help but grin like a little school boy when he saw her smile, somehow he already knew, he would never get used to that smile.

Both grinningly stupidly at each other, and also both forgetting Cameron was there, were Interrupted by a small voice,

“Daddy, can we go now please, I want to watch Cartoons” Cameron said
Snapped back into reality, Vaughn looked at his little boy and said,
“Sure buddy, I’ll just be two more minutes” turning back to Sydney, he said “thanks again, for looking after him, I’m normally right on time, if not early but I got a,” he paused and changed his story “there was traffic”

~* Flashback *~

“Lauren, no you can’t do this to him again, not again, he needs to see you” Vaughn said while on the phone to his ex-wife.
She was doing it again, going on another one of her spontaneous weekend getaways with her boyfriend Julian. Not that Vaughn cared what the hell she did in her spare time, but this wasn’t her spare time, it was supposed to be her time with Cam, and she was letting him down again.
“Look, I’m sorry Michael but I just can’t do it, I’d offer to take him with me, but you know Julian doesn’t like kids.”
“Screw him, actually you know what, go on your ‘weekend getaway’ but stay away from now on. I’m tired of you messing around with our son’s emotions; you’re not doing it anymore. I’m filing for full custody. I’ll see you in court, that is if you’re not on another spontaneous ‘weekend getaway!’” and ending on that note, he hung up the phone, grabbed the car keys and sped towards the school, knowing full well he was already late.

~* End Flashback*~

“Really, I don’t mind at all, Cameron’s a great little guy” she said smiling.
“Well anyways thanks again” he said before turning on his heel and walking toward his car with Cameron holding onto his Hands.

“Mr. Vaughn,” she called after him, having no idea what to say but just wanting to see his eyes again.

He turned around.
“Yes?”
“Uh, it was nice meeting you” and she turned around and began walking away.
“Miss Bristow, “
She turned around,
“Sydney” she corrected.
“Sydney, it was nice meeting you too, oh and call me Michael, or Vaughn, or Mr. V or whatever,” he said while mentally cursing himself for being so stupid. Seriously Mr.V… dude, what were you thinking, he thought to himself.
“ Ok, goodbye Vaughn” she said, before turning back around as did he.
And walking to his car, and her walking back towards the building they were both extremely happy, something that didn’t occur very often for either of them…but it just did.

Well thats the end...

Of chapter 2. :lol: hehe :angelic:

Lotsa Love, :love:
Kay

p.s I would love quotes, but i would love replies at all more. lol

that´s a great story!! It´s not bad at all!! you should really continue it!! PLease???
And when you do, could you PM me?? thanks!!

This is really cute! Can you please PM me when you update? If you do pm people... if you don't then I'll keep checking back for updates! :D

~Anja

Kay this is really really cute
and u r a good writer i loved it
kepp it up ill be back here lookin for updates and if you send pm's out (i know theyre actingcrzy and all) id love one
cam is tooo cute
and MR.V lol
laughed wit dat one

Great!!!
You HAVE to carry on!
Can you add me to the PM list please so that when the PM's aren't being tempermental, i can have one!
Thanks!!!

~lil~

that was great!! i loved it!!
could you please PM me when you next update?! :D
cant wait for more :smiley: update soon

that was great!! i loved it!!
could you please PM me when you next update?! :D
cant wait for more :smiley: update soon

Hey guys,

Thanks for your reviews, u are all so sweet :love:
I tried last night with the Pm's but i dont think they worked, thats if i was actually tryin to send a PM, i coulda been sending something else lol :blush:

Anyways,
Luv yas All

Kay :D

Yay!! You posted another chappy!!!

YOU ROCK!!

Of course they were both silly and stumbling with words.. they're S/V, but still... awwwww.

Cam is great.. how adorable!!!

Mr. V..... hee hee hee... snort... what the hell was he thinking??

Is it wrong that I'm so glad that Lauren is getting her cummuppence? I am deliriously happy that Vaughn is sticking it to her and getting her out of the picture!!

No worries about PMs... if you get them out, there's no guarantee they will work... i would love to stay on the list in case of them working, but i will definintley keep checking for updates... cause they're FAB!!

Back