A+

GREAT!!

That was so great... I love that Cam picked up on the goofy grin that Vaughn must have been sporting... and since he is one bright kid, i wonder if he'll pick up on it's origin??

I love Cam's "maybe it is"... that was so funny.. Don't be so surprised Vaughn, you're no idiot, so why shouldn't your kid be smart too!

LOL... i could just see Cam trying to walk in the classroom in his new hockey skates... but hey, it would lead to another Syd/Vaughn meeting no doubt.. and that's a good thing...

WOOT... he's taking Lauren entirely out of the picture.. sweetness!!

Another Fab update... Thanks!!

Cheers!

Ellie

Hey,

Thanks to all of you have replied, you guys r Great :D
Anyone has has aksed for a PM is now on my PM List, and I finally worked it out, (Thanks anyway Erin :D)...hopefully :blush:

Mwah
Luv yas :love:
Kay

Hey girl,

This story is awesome for it being your first!! Vaughn and Syd are so cute!!! Please add me to your pm list!!

Update soon!!!

Hey guys, well here's chapter 4.

Lets just say I Love this chapter!!!! :love:

Chapter 4.

She walked up the driveway at around 4:45, although the school was only a fifteen minute drive from home, she had driven around for 45 minutes hoping to prolong going home. Sydney didn’t know why she felt this way, she had been perfectly happy this morning, well almost. She reached the front door, and tried to make the time from her hand to reach inside her bag, pull out the house keys, reach toward the lock, put the key in the lock, turn the key and open the door, last as long as possible. Sadly as she was pretending to fumble around with her keys, the door swung open.

“Danny” she sighed, trying to fake her smile.
“Oh…” he said caught out “ Hey Syd, I didn’t know you’d be home so soon, you normally call when you’re leaving the school.”
“Oh yeah, well I forgot, I was looking after a kid who got home late and we had to wait for his…Danny, why are you blocking the door?”
“Umm, I haven’t cleaned the house yet, its not presentable for my darling girl” he said stroking her face.
“Danny, what are you talking about? I want to get inside.” She said getting annoyed.
“No, you can’t come in, look Syd, I’ve been thinking about this, look I don’t think we’re working out anymore, I think you should just leave, its for the best, you can come back later for your stuff”. He said panicking, truth was he really didn’t care about Sydney; he had when they had started dating six months ago, but now he was stringing her along, because he didn’t have the guts to break it off.
“WHAT?!?” she slapped him across the face, hard, “Look, I can deal with breaking up, I was probably going to anyway tonight, but don’t you dare stand in MY doorway, this is MY HOUSE!” she yelled, neighbours were now peering out of their windows towards Sydney’s house, “You moved in here, you don’t help pay the bills, you’re a slob, and you want me to leave?” she screamed the last five words.
“Well yeah” as soon as he said it, he knew it was a mistake.

Sydney knee’d in the groin and kicked his chest as he bent over in agony. Then she pushed him, as hard as she could towards the ground. As he lied in a ball on the ground, Sydney walked over him, and came back out with the Fluffy handcuffs her best friend; Francie had given her as a gag gift at Christmas. She walked over to Danny and handcuffed him to the drainpipe. Then she walked back inside with the intention of grabbing all his stuff and throwing it outside.

She stood dead still as she walked into her bedroom. There, sleeping in, her bed was a woman, with apparently no clothes on. Sydney walked back outside and came back five minutes later fuming with a tad bit of pink spray paint on her hand. She walked over to the bed, ripped off the covers to see that luckily for her sake the woman was wearing her bra and underwear. The woman stirred, and looked up at Sydney,
“You must be Sydney” she said
“And you must be the wh**e who has been sleeping with my boyfriend” Sydney Interrupted.
“Oh yeah, sorry about that, but he said you two were basically over anyway, so I figured it was ok” she said smiling, still half asleep.

Now, Sydney Bristow was not a force to be reckoned with, as Danny had just found out.

“Oh ok, then” Sydney said returning the smile. Then picked up the woman’s clothes, “Ok, UP!” she yelled at the woman.
“What?” the woman asked.

Sydney looked at the shirt in her hands and noticed the Wal-Mart nametag.

“Candy, is it?” Sydney asked
“Yeah”
“Ok Candy, get the hell OUT OF MY BED!”
“Ok can I have my clothes”
Sydney looked at her as if to say, are you kidding?

“Oh…Please?” Candy asked
“Ok, let me tell you what you’re gonna do. You’re gonna get up, and walk straight out of my house, without getting changed and once you’re outside, you’re gonna tell me your address and I’ll mail you your clothes, k?
“and what if I don’t?” Candy asked.
“Oh, I’ll make you.” Sydney replied, knowing full well that Candy wouldn’t fight her any more.

Candy got up and walked to the front door in her underwear. Sydney opened the door for her, and once Candy was outside, Sydney threw her clothes at her.

“Oh and before you go, you might want to look at your car” Sydney said smirking.

Sydney watched as Candy turned to look at her car with Sl*t, sprayed across the hood of the car, in HUGE letters. Candy turned around with a glare in her eyes. Sydney laughed,

“Hey, at least it’s pink” Sydney said before slamming the door.

10 minutes later, while Sydney was packing up Danny’s stuff, she heard car wheels screech and remembered that ‘Candy’ must have been talking to Danny who she had forgotten was still handcuffed to the drainpipe.

Another 10 minutes later, Sydney walked outside with Danny’s suitcase and the rest of his stuff. She threw it all just within reach of his free arm. She also threw his beloved Bowling trophy onto the pavement breaking it into seven different places, making it beyond repair. Danny gasped and looked at her.

“Once you have packed it all up into the suitcase, I might consider letting you go.” Sydney hissed “That is, after I get up tomorrow morning” she smiled.

Sydney walked back inside and went on with life as usual. Had dinner, had a shower and went to bed, feeling content. She was actually relieved. Relieved and Happy, she had just done what she wanted to do for a long time. Now she had an excuse, and didn’t have to feel bad about it.

That night Sydney found it hard to get to sleep, not because of Danny or Candy, but because she found herself thinking about Vaughn. Sydney and Vaughn, she thought, Sydney and Vaughn sounded good. She liked it. No she loved it. Now she just had to find out if he was married, that’s what got her.
An hour later she finally fell asleep, to the soothing sounds of the rattling of handcuffs against a drainpipe. Ahhhhh.

YAY, thats chapter 4. What did ya think?

Luv Kay :love:

HA!!! :lol: THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!!! :D

Wow, Danny's an IDIOT!!! :shocked: Just because you're about to break up with someone doesn't make CHEATING ON THEM OK!!! :angry:

~Anja

oh my god, wow. loved that. loved the spray paint and the handcuffs and all.
ok, taken out of contect, that sounds like a really bad movie.. but at least readers will know what i am talking about.

thanks for the PM!

“WHAT?!?” she slapped him across the face, hard, “Look, I can deal with breaking up, I was probably going to anyway tonight, but don’t you dare stand in MY doorway, this is MY HOUSE!” she yelled, neighbours were now peering out of their windows towards Sydney’s house, “You moved in here, you don’t help pay the bills, you’re a slob, and you want me to leave?” she screamed the last five words.
“Well yeah” as soon as he said it, he knew it was a mistake.

That's wrong...he moved in and then didn't help with the bills and didn't clean up after himself...tsk

Sydney knee’d in the groin and kicked his chest as he bent over in agony. Then she pushed him, as hard as she could towards the ground. As he lied in a ball on the ground, Sydney walked over him, and came back out with the Fluffy handcuffs her best friend; Francie had given her as a gag gift at Christmas. She walked over to Danny and handcuffed him to the drainpipe. Then she walked back inside with the intention of grabbing all his stuff and throwing it outside.
handcuffs...Danny you picked the wrong woman to mess what... :lol:

“Oh…Please?” Candy asked
“Ok, let me tell you what you’re gonna do. You’re gonna get up, and walk straight out of my house, without getting changed and once you’re outside, you’re gonna tell me your address and I’ll mail you your clothes, k?
“and what if I don’t?” Candy asked.
“Oh, I’ll make you.” Sydney replied, knowing full well that Candy wouldn’t fight her any more.

Candy got up and walked to the front door in her underwear. Sydney opened the door for her, and once Candy was outside, Sydney threw her clothes at her.

“Oh and before you go, you might want to look at your car” Sydney said smirking.

Sydney watched as Candy turned to look at her car with Sl*t, sprayed across the hood of the car, in HUGE letters. Candy turned around with a glare in her eyes. Sydney laughed,

“Hey, at least it’s pink” Sydney said before slamming the door.

hahahahaha :rotflmao:

Sydney walked back inside and went on with life as usual. Had dinner, had a shower and went to bed, feeling content. She was actually relieved. Relieved and Happy, she had just done what she wanted to do for a long time. Now she had an excuse, and didn’t have to feel bad about it.

That night Sydney found it hard to get to sleep, not because of Danny or Candy, but because she found herself thinking about Vaughn. Sydney and Vaughn, she thought, Sydney and Vaughn sounded good. She liked it. No she loved it. Now she just had to find out if he was married, that’s what got her.
An hour later she finally fell asleep, to the soothing sounds of the rattling of handcuffs against a drainpipe. Ahhhhh.

Serves Danny right!!!

One of the funniest chapters I've ever read. I really loved it. Just a note about PM's...some authors put a link in the pm so it's easier to access. :smiley: Thanks for the PM!

-Erin :smiley:

Wow.. what a bastard... and seriously? GO SYD!! That was well deserved and fitting!

Ha ha ha.. i like the idea of Danny being handcuffed outside all night..

I gotta say though, If i was Syd, I don't know if i could sleep in that bed, at least that first night.

Candy.. snort... seems appropriate... silly woman.. you don't mess with Syd, even if she is not Spy!Syd.

We all know that Vaughn is NOT married, so its making me really happy to know that, and makes me feel a little better for Syd right now!

Thanks sooooo much for the PM... and wicked update!!

Ellie

Back