A+

Excellent update with an evil cliffhanger!!!!!!! :lol:

They kissed :woot: yayness... and Cam's happy about it :P He's a smart boy! Totally a Vaughn :D

Ohhhh, This story is so sweet, I am soooo glad they kissed!!! I am guessing it may be Eric, since Lauren has already been by. PLEASE update again soon!

It better not be that skank Lauren...
Loved the kiss...
And Cam is so cute.
Thanks for the pm.
Please don't leave that long before you update again.

that would totally suck if that was lauren. you have to update so we aren't pining. that would be bad. cuz.... yea. just update soon please! thanx for the pm

Ok, ok, So I'm not sure, what to do, so I'm going to go with what you guys will like right now...a new update.
Although it may be a little while until the next chapter...but it doesn't end in a cliffhanger so I guess this way is better,

Anyway enjoy,
It's very short

Chapter 9

Sydney gasped and turned to look at the stranger, she was surprised however by Vaughn’s reaction after his initial jump.

Vaughn sighed and turned towards the voice

“Eric, it’s eleven thirty, what are you doing here?”

“Hangin’…wanted to see if you knew about the Kings game tonight on TV”

“Yeah Eric, I did, oh, sorry, Sydney Bristow this is my best friend Eric Weiss, Eric this is Sydney”

“What? No last names on my introduction”

“No” Vaughn said bluntly

“Anyway, so I wasn’t interrupting anything, was I?” Eric smirked

“Actually…” Vaughn started

“Not at all,” Sydney interrupted, speaking for the first time during the awkward conversation “I was just leaving…I’ll see you later Vaughn, say goodnight to Cameron for me, nice meeting you…Eric or Weiss, which do you prefer?”

“Which do you” he smirked

“Shut up Weiss” Vaughn said angrily

“Well, Weiss it is then”

“So, what about you then?” he asked her

“What about me?”

“What do you prefer, Sydney or Bristow?”

“Sydney, definitely, although most people your age refer to me as Miss Bristow”

Vaughn snorted, which didn’t go unnoticed by Weiss

“Ok, ok, Touché, Sydney” Weiss said, defeated

Just then the cab pulled and Vaughn immediately grabbed Sydney’s hand. He didn’t even realise he’d done it until she looked down at their connection and smiled.
“Sorry” he said blushing, but didn’t retract his hand.

“No, it’s ok, alright I’ll see you two again, hopefully soon Weiss” she laughed “she kissed Vaughn on the cheek and got into the cab, which took off while she waved through the window.

“So which do you prefer Mike?”

“Which what do I Prefer?”

“Sydney Bristow Mike’s friend, Sydney Bristow mike’s girlfriend, Sydney Vaughn mike’s Wife, assuming she takes your name or Sydney Vaughn mike’s wife and mother of his children?” Weiss asked laughing

“Hopefully all 4, in that order”

Eric’s smile dropped

“Whoa Mike, I was only kidding”

“I wasn’t”

“Ok, maybe the Kings will cure your love sickness”

“They can try” he said smiling

Weiss pushed him up the path and back inside where they found Cameron asleep at the window

“Damn, he’s sneaky” Vaughn laughed

“What?” Weiss asked

“Don’t ask?”

Vaughn picked him up and carried the little boy to bed, then returned to find Weiss watching the Kings game and already on his second beer. Vaughn laughed and murmured, “If ya can’t beat em, join em” So he sat down on the couch and cracked open a beer and watched the rest of the kings game, although he strongly doubted it would cure his Love sickness.

So what did yas think?

Luv Kay :love:

Back