A+

WOAH! That was totally unexpected for them BOTH to be agents. And Cole being the v.p...lmao!

She just looked at Vaughn with a look that said ‘We’ll talk about this later’ but Vaughn was mad, not just mad but hurt, and Sydney felt the exact same way.
Won't that be an awkward conversation...and Syd's an agent from Washington...hmmmmmmmm

Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for the next update.

-erin :smiley:

I will definately update, hopefully in a week or so. I already have the chap written its just finding time to post it and PM people...

Luv You For caring about this,

Kay :love:

Ok, guys, I actually have an update!!!!

YAY!

Make sure ya comment afterwards!

=====================================================================

Chapter 15

“Ok agents, I don’t know what’s going on here, and I don’t necessarily care, unless it will endanger any of my agents” Agent Bradbury said.

“No, it won’t sir” Sydney Replied

“Good” Agent Bradbury finished and then began talking about the plan “Ok, agents there should be two gunmen, patrolling the hallway in around 90 seconds so, Weiss, Reynolds and Carter, take them out, render them unconscious, drag them in here, and make sure if they wake up, they can’t make any noise. Ok, Bristow, Vaughn, you are to seize Cole, and take him into custody, rest of the team, as soon as the gunmen patrolling this hallway are under control, we move out”

“Got it” most replied.

They waited for about a minute when two gunmen walked past the classroom window, the team leader, Agent Bradbury, gave the signal for Weiss, and the two other men, and they left the room and attacked the gunmen, easily disarming them within seconds. The three men dragged them into the room, and the team leader gave the signal for the rest of the agents to move out.

When they left the room it was just the three agents, the two unconscious men and Sydney and Vaughn. Weiss saw the tension, between them and tried to put a light on the situation,

“Hey, look, It’s Syd” he smiled

Both Sydney and Vaughn looked at him as if they were going to slap him upside the head, so he shut up.

Sydney shook her head “Lets just do this”

Vaughn nodded.

The two agents left the room, after checking Sydney’s PDA one last time, the rest of the team had taken out most of the other gunmen, and the vice principal’s office was open and Cole was sitting inside.

Sydney and Vaughn made a break for the office, and were only assaulted by one patrolling assailant and quickly took him out. They proceeded towards the office and hid on either side of the office door, they nodded at each other and jumped around the corner, but were surprised when Cole was ready with a gun, simultaneously the guns were fired, and Cole was hit in the neck with a tranquilliser dart and Sydney was shot in the chest with a bullet, and fell backwards.

“SYDNEY” Vaughn yelled, he ran to her side and checked to see the wound, but gave a sigh of relief when he found the bullet lodged in her bullet-proof vest, although she was still in a great deal of pain.

Less than a minutes later the other agents came around the corner with the rest of assailants being dragged behind.

Sydney winced and got up, Vaughn looked at her to see if she was ok, but he was met with hostility so he quickly absorbed that feeling. They went back into the office, picked up Cole, and Vaughn left with him, as Sydney got the information that was being stored in the schools computer systems. She got up to leave but turned around, and pressed the intercom button, her voice was heard throughout the whole school…

“This is Ms. Bristow, it is now safe to return to your classrooms, have a good day”

Then she went and visited the music teacher and explained her situation and asked if she could take the kids for the rest of the day, she gladly obliged.

As all the agents were putting the gear into the truck as well as the attackers and Cole, Sydney walked out of the building, just as Weiss pushed Vaughn towards her.

They just looked at each other for a moment before Sydney opened her mouth to speak, only to be interrupted.

“Cam?” Vaughn asked

“He’s safe, he’s with Agent Calfo, she’s trustworthy, I’ll pick him up and drop him of later tonight, I assume you’ll be in debr…” she was cut off by Bradbury.

“Agent Vaughn! You have four seconds to be over here and in this Van, or else you won’t have a job”

Vaughn looked at Syd, and then ran towards the van, got in and closed the doors.

Sydney watched as the van sped away, and then ran to her car, to go get Cam.

====================================================================

So thats it for Chapter 15!

Luv yas

Kay :love:

Ooh im so glad you updated Kay! :jump: :woot:

So their playing it all cool huh?:D
Thank you so much for the great update!
I can wait to see what happens next!
Please Please Please Please update soon!!!

Zoe~

Oh finally
and agent calfo
hahah nice
so she got shot
ud think theyd b all over each other coz of tht
hope that they can sort thru stuff
and please update soon
and have a great easter!

So glad to see an update...
Glad that everything turned out alright...Just need to make sure Syd and vaugn aren't mad at each other and realize that they were just doing their jobs...
Thanks for the pm...
Can't wait for more.

Back