AA Christmas Party/Gift Exchange

This is my first Christmas at AA, since I registered in May, but Yojo was telling me that there used to be a gift exchange with pictures of things and then there was a party thread where everyone had a date.

I was just wondering if we're having one this year, it sounds like a lot of fun, and the perfect thing that AA needs right now (y)

Love, Courtney :blowakiss:

i register in jan last year... btu i say the party.. it looks awesome i hope we ahve another one.. if not a gholiday party or new years...

haha yea I registered on the 28th of december bot for sum reason i remeber a gift exchange... i got a cup of coffee.... :lol: LOL

but yep im sure things will do as they did last yr :D aa needs up all to get into the spirit!

Remeber santa only sends coal to the grinches! :LMAO: haha sorry people im such a christmakkuh holic :lol:

this is a fantastic idea courtney. :woot: :woot: :woot:
we should organise a day for the party and ask charlie if he can post a big invite at the top of the board to all members so everyone will know when and where it is!!!!! :smiley:

I agree, the last one was a blast, I think all of us had a lot of fun! and yay! I'm team now!! wooowoooo! lol. So jems, one of us can ask about it. :smiley: hehe, congrats, btw.

Brittany said:
I agree, the last one was a blast, I think all of us had a lot of fun! and yay! I'm team now!! wooowoooo! lol. So jems, one of us can ask about it. :smiley: hehe, congrats, btw.
congrats to you too brittany!!!! :woot:

nice to meet you btw! :smiley:

jems said:
this is a fantastic idea courtney. :woot: :woot: :woot:
we should organise a day for the party and ask charlie if he can post a big invite at the top of the board to all members so everyone will know when and where it is!!!!! :smiley:
thanks ;)

Back