ABC 50th Alias Spoof Thingy

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Peter Falk playing his most famous role, Lieutenant Colombo, is sent on a mission from Michael Eisner to make Alias easier to understand. In his show, Colombo often pretends not to understand things as a device to make the suspects reveal their secrets. On the spoof, Colombo says he was sent by Langley and is a new agent. He seems not to understand anything and asks what they are talking about when they mention Rambaldi and Page 47. He makes some very funny remarks and uses Marshall’s dart-that-looks-like-a-pen to shoot Vaughn and a water gun to shoot Jack.

That was SO FUNNY!!! My favorite parts..

Columbo: We've met before. Funny...I remember you as older. And taller. With gray hair...and male genitalia.
Sydney (looking shocked): That was my father.
Columbo: No..I'm pretty sure it was you.

Columbo: Luke Perry?
Vaughn: Michael Vaughn.

and..

Jack:(holding out bikini) You'll be wearing this.
Columbo: (starting to take it) Okay...
Jack: This is for SYDNEY!

And the part where he shot Vaughn with the laser dart and nobody even noticed he fell down...:sideroll: And Columbo shooting Jack in the face with the squirt gun, and Jack saying, "This isn't funny. Nobody watching the show thinks this is funny."

Oh my gosh...You guys who missed it, you HAVE to download it from Alias Media when they get it put up. It was just like a real Alias episode, only shorter and funnier! (And I'm so glad Marshall and Weiss were in it too.) :lol:

i thought that lil episode was so funny . . the water gun part was funny and so was the bathing suit part *No this is for syndey* lol and the dart gun part was hilarious hehe . .Michael looked really really HOTT :woot: and Jen looked really pretty
~Kay~

absolutely hilarious! i've been waiting for the actors to spoof themselves and this was it! hahaha to the dart gun, water gun, and the prescence of Weiss even though he didn't do anything or say anything (I think). And BOTH Garner and Vartan were actually there...wow...glad I caught it!

poop, west coast-ers have to wait for another hour... :confused:

but at least I won't miss it!

Rachel

P.S.- how far into the extravaganza was it?

It was about 45-55 minutes into it. (Approximately). But JG was the very first presenter on stage; she came back out later after the spoof with MV.

Azalea said:

It was about 45-55 minutes into it. (Approximately). But JG was the very first presenter on stage; she came back out later after the spoof with MV.
Guess I will miss it then .. darn ... I put my VCR to tape from 9 to 11pm :blink:

Azalea said:

Oy :blink: I hope it's 53 minutes past.. We're now at the 52 minute mark :thinking:

i saw the pics of MV and JG presnting or whatever, and they looked so cute together..anyways, i missed this cuz i was watching 7th heaven and didnt feel like waiting thru hours of other stuff just to see a min of JG/MV

That was great!! Unfortunately, my dad interrupted me while I was watching, so I think I missed a bit of something or other, but I caught most of it!

Back