liliana

Cadet
this ep description was thanks to the people over at ABCMEDIANET

SYDNEY AND VAUGHN MUST CONFRONT COVENANT KINGPIN KAZARI BOMANI IN
ORDER TO TAKE POSSESSION OF AN IMPORTANT PIECE OF THE RAMBALDI PUZZLE,
JACK DISCLOSES HIS SUSPICIONS ABOUT LAUREN TO HER FATHER, AND
LAUREN'S MOTHER IS FACED WITH A TRAGEDY, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

Djimon Hounsou ("In America," "Gladiator," "Amistad") Guest Stars as Bomani

Peggy Lipton ("The Mod Squad," "Twin Peaks") Guest Stars as Lauren's Mother, Olivia

"The Frame" - Sydney and Vaughn are in hot pursuit of Covenant kingpin Kazari Bomani (Djimon Hounsou, Academy Award-nominee for "In America," "Gladiator," "Amistad") to track down an important piece of the Rambaldi puzzle. Meanwhile, Jack discloses his suspicions to Senator Reed about his daughter Lauren's allegiances, Lauren's mother (Peggy Lipton, "The Mod Squad," "Twin Peaks") is faced with a tragedy, and Vaughn decides the fate of his marriage, on "Alias," SUNDAY, MARCH 28 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Stephen Spinella as Kishell, Raymond J. Barry as Senator Reed, Djimon Hounsou as Kazari Bomani, Peggy Lipton as Olivia Reed, Dimitri Boudrine as Lubo, Dimitri Diatchenko as Vilmos, Kevin Sutherland as Rotunda techie, Henry G. Sinitzyn as Petr Berezovsky and James Sharpe as technician.

"The Frame" was written by Crystal Nix Hines and directed by Max Mayer.

I think Lauren's dad knows about Lauren that's why she kills him. Bad, bad Lauren. I can't wait for this epi.

Way off topic here...

I feel bad that people have to type "I don't know if this has already been posted..." or "I don't know if this thread belongs in this forum or not..." This is because some of us are quick to point these things out. :( I mean if you notice these occurances, then you are already ahead of the game because you must be on top of topics and what not. :D I think that a true forum is a place of discussion and not suppression. Isn't it simpler to just read on ignoring the things you already saw or that are out of place? Instead of adding to the bandwidth in order to point out someone's error?

Thanks everyone for hearing me out! :smiley:

Hope Lauren truly gets exposed in this episode. Too bad that (according to other spoilers) Vaughn's going to go running back to her...we were so close too...

Back