Season 2 ABC Episode Description

Manu

Cadet
Sydney defies her father in her attempt to rescue a kidnapped scientist (Christian Slater), while Sloane, seeking revenge, becomes more dangerous than ever. Meanwhile Dixon joins the CIA and Francie manipulates an unsuspecting Will for his agency connections.

probably for Sydney rescuing Slater's character and taking away his ability to control the Rambaldi devices.

Emily. She is the one Sydney shot in "Truth takes time". I don't care that it looks like Irina, I am willing to bet it is Emily. Mark my words.

Um, I don't mean to be rude, but that last post seems to be a spoiler. PLEASE don't put those here, a lot of us try not to read spoilers. This thread is just for speculation. I really wish I hadn't read that. Damn!

Manu said:
Meanwhile Dixon joins the CIA and Francie manipulates an unsuspecting Will for his agency connections.
Havent we seen both of those things happen already?

no irina?!!! where is irina, i hope she is in this one! and i agree, we have seen two of those things happen already but maybe they both go deeper into it?!lol

Probably....Maybe something like we see Dixon actually telling Diane or something..signing papers, whatnot....Maybe Kendall yelling at him, LOL! And Will and ELF...well...Lets just hope we don't see them sleeping in the same bed again, LOL!! As for Irina, man! I really wanted to see her in this!! I wonder what's going on with Sloane, what's he up to...

Okay look, CUT IT OUT WITH THE PROJECT HELIX THING!!!!!!!! No one else is a double!!!!! Gosh! Irina being Emily? Psh! You don't know what you're talking about!!!!! That is almost as rediculous and far fetched as (shivers) Vaughn being evil rumor. I'm sorry but that's just not right.

i heard that in the new episode, emily has to choose from siding with her love slone or helpin her true friend syd. if she chooses slone then syd could get hurt. if she chooses syd then slone could be turned in. im not 100% sure though <_<

Alias said:
Okay look, CUT IT OUT WITH THE PROJECT HELIX THING!!!!!!!! No one else is a double!!!!! Gosh! Irina being Emily? Psh! You don't know what you're talking about!!!!! That is almost as rediculous and far fetched as (shivers) Vaughn being evil rumor. I'm sorry but that's just not right.
Ok, first off, who said anything about Irina being Emily? Newfan was saying even though it LOOKS like Irina, they think it's EMILY that was shot, not that Irina was Emily. Sorry if that's not what you mean. Secondly, who said anything about the Double Helix project?

Sloane is out for revenge? Two things, Irina steals the Rambaldi manuscript OR Emily betrays him. That might set him off.
I wondered what happened to Slater. I heard he signed for two episodes.

aliasgurl said:
i heard that in the new episode, emily has to choose from siding with her love slone or helpin her true friend syd. if she chooses slone then syd could get hurt. if she chooses syd then slone could be turned in. im not 100% sure though <_<
I heard that too!!

Well, according to VartanHo, Mrs. Dixon does make an appearance in this episode. Check out the Guest Star list:

Guest starring Christian Slater as Dr. Neil Caplan, Greg Grunberg as Weiss, Yvonne Farrow as Diane Dixon, Tracy Middendorf as Elsa Caplan, Arthur Young as Aaron Caplan, Yasen Peyankov as Morgan Nickovich, Sean Casey as sedan agent no. 2, Jess King as cell block guard, Justin Wade as drug store employee, Eve Kagan as sorority girl no. 1 and Stacey Scowley as sorority girl no. 2.

Now I'm wondering what's up with the sorority girls... Hmm.

Back